Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Eric Pulver, DDS
Dr. Eric Pulver, DDS is a dentist who practices in Highland, IN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

2629 45th St

Highland, IN 46322

Learn about Dr. Pulver

We aspire to the finest standards of quality surgical care and genuine patient comfort.  We understand the unfamiliar anxious feeling our patients may encounter.  We pledge to provide a warm, comfortable and pleasant experience for our patients .  Our care is delivered with sensitivity to the individual needs of our patients.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• IV Sedation
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • i-CAT® 3D Dental Imaging

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Western Ontario
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Osseo-Integration Unit, Department Of Prosthodontics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Dentistry/Prosthodontic Osseointegration Unit
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 1995
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Pulver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pulver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pulver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pulver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pulver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pulver to family and friends
Dr. Pulver's Performance
in Merrillville IN |
This was my first time here. My 17 year old son had all his wisdom teeth pulled. It was a bit of wait before he saw him,but as soon as he started the procedure was very PROMPT! I would recommend anyone to come here.
in Highland, IN |
Dr. Pulver was excellent, very friendly and informative. I was very nervous to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at once and he reassured me that everything would be good. I left the office feeling almost no pain. I highly recommend him for any of your oral surgery needs.
in Highland, IN |
My experience at Dr Pulver's office was nothing short of wonderful. The staff was very courteous & helpful. They truly care about their patients. As far as the actual surgery, it was quick and painless. Dr. Pulver is highly recommended!
in Lowell, IN |
The Doctor is quite personable as well as his staff. He explained the entire procedure, asked questions, and really made me feel at ease. And it was over before I knew it!!
Highland, IN |
Awesome and quick! The staff was great and made me feel very comfortable.
in Munster, IN |
He did a very nice job and I enjoyed his distraction techniques. Everything was very well explained and everyone was very friendly and kind.
in Munster, IN |
Professional and friendly. A .very positive experi. Thank you.
Munster, IN |
The office was very nice, got us in very quick. the doctor was very friendly and did a great job!
in Atkins |
Just had two of my teeth pull and it was done fast and with pain
in East Chicago, IN |
Dr. Pulver was so nice and caring, along with his staff. I will surely be recommending him and his facilitiy to others.
Munster, IN |
Amazing Doctor and great staff!!!
GREAT SERVICE , GOT IN AND OUT VERY THROUGH INSTRUCTIONS , AIDED MY NERVOUSNESS
in Crown Point, IN |
Great experience the staff is so friendly and they were able to get us in right away. I highly recommend them!
in Hobart, In |
Confident with Dr Pulver. Very professional, staff very helpful and friendly. Accomodating with appointments and times.
in Crown Point, IN |
I found the process to be expedient and did not experience any pain. Dr. Pulver and his staff showed concern and great compassion. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Munster, IN |
Dr Pulver and his team were awesome. He was very personable and made me feel comfortable. The nurses were so sweet as well.
in demotte, in |
excellent care. explain everything very well. very good concern for patients
in Griffith, IN |
While the overall experience of having to have oral surgery performed is sometimes less than desirable the staff at Dr. Pulver's office eases all apprehensions involved with any procedure. They make all clients feel at ease and thoroughly explain every step of the procedure prior to it being performed, answering any and all questions that may arise along the way.
in Lansing, IL |
Was very satisfied with the care and concern of Dr. Pulver and his staff. Very courteous and knowledgeable.
Munster, IN |
Dr. Pulver was very kind and knows how to put a patient at ease. I was extremely confident in his ability.
in Schererville, IN |
Munster, IN |
From start to finish everyone was very friendly and professional! I would recommend Dr. Eric to everyone in the NWI area.
in Munster, IN |
Very informative before procedure Staff was wonderful and caring. Doctor was wonderful!
in Hammond, IN |
I was highly satisfied with the knowledge and helpfulness of the entire staff, and their ability to anticipate and care for my apprehensions. At no time did I feel uncomfortable about what was happening.
in Hammond, IN |
of all the dentists we have seen Dr Pulver made this scared mom feel better with her baby girl have her teeth taken out. dr was very concerned with my nervousness and took the time to ease my concerns and took very great care of baby girl. thanks to the wonderful staff.
in Chicago, IL |
Professional, funny, and friendly doctor.
Munster, IN |
Everyone in the office was great!
Crown Point, IN |
Dr Pulver was first referred by my 3 kids Orthodontist to remove their wisdom teeth and other teeth for their braces, when my wisdom tooth started to bother me, I didn't hesitate once on where to go, Dr. Pulver is very professional and trustworthy, with years of experience, my procedure was so easy and the recuperation time was easy for me, he called me to see how was I feeling after the procedure, which is great, thank you again Dr Pulver :)
kind, friendly and experienced
in porter,in |
very accomadating for our emergency situation
in Lowell, IN |
had atooth pulled fast
in griffith in 46319 |
he was very infomative,very nice man. i liked him very much.
in crete IL |
Very freindly and professional
Crete, IL |
I had to get a tooth pulled and it was my first tooth to get pulled and while i felt discomfort it was not as bad or painful as i expected. I would send my mother or any loved ones here to have work done to their teeth.
in Merrillville IN |
He's an exxcellent Dr so is the nurses they explained & walked through the procedure very well.
in Gary |
He is very good
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Pulver is an expert with many years of experience. He is professional, prompt and addressed my issue immediately and quickly. Well worth the drive from Chicago.
in HAMMOND IN |
The staff was great, very pleasant and the procedure was quick.
in Crete, IL |
Thes staff is always very professional and caring. This is my second implant procedure with Dr Pulver and I have been very satisfied with the results.
in Gary,IN |
This is our first time here and I must say I would recommend Dr. Pulver to my friends and family. Staff is very pleasant as well and friendly. A very pleasant experience
in Merrillville IN |
My experience was quick and painless
in Munster IN 4631 |
yes i would recommend Pulver & friends.!!!
in Crete, IL |
Dr Pulver and his staff are wonderful. My son had his wisdom teeth removed without any complications. I would highly recommend Dr Pulver and his staff for your Oral Surgery needs.
very positive experience!
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Pulver was extremely thorough when it came to me recent implant. I needed a bone graft to be ensure a good result, and he monitored my progress each step of the way.
in Gary, INdiana |
he did a great job
in merrillville IN |
explains everything in detail, awesome
in Chicago, ILhjghland,in 46322 |
Excellent service. Did not feel any pain. Didn't not know he had pulled it out.
Chicago, IL |
I went in to get my wisdom tooth out. The procedure was so quick and painless, and Dr. Pulver seemed like a very good trustworthy person. I am glad I chose to come here, and will be coming back to get the rest of my wisdom teeth out!
in Hobart, IN |
I would recommend Dr. Pulver to anyone who needs their wisdoms removed. My sister and I both had ours removed by him and the process was easy and painless. Neither of us felt a thing.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Pulver, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pulver?