Dermatology  |
Dr. Lorna Thomas, MD
Dr. Lorna Thomas, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Farmington Hills, MI. She is 75 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Sinai - Grace Hospital.

LORNA L THOMAS MD PC

30445 Northwestern Hwy Ofc 142

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas' Experience

Dr. Thomas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Telogen Effluvium

• Acne Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Thomas' Performance
    FAIR
in Grosse Pt Woods, mi |
Worst experience in my life. DO NOT go to this doctor. Staff is incredibly rude and doctor is NOT patient friendly.
Detroit, MI |
Dr. Thomas is very professional, personable, and engaging, I highly recommend her. However, due to the degrading treatment received from her front line staff I am unable to recommend anyone to this office. The staff requires Customer Service Sensitivity Training. I am paying a great deal for an office visit to be treated so badly by office staff. I sincerely hope Dr. Thomas acknowledges this deficit in her professional practice before she loses more patients, she deserves better.
Detroit, MI |
I was not able to meet Dr. Thomas because of her terribly rude staff. The receptionist was not only rude and un willing to help, but she was extremely dismissive to both my mother and I. I'm not sure how great of a doctor Dr Thomas is, but it is not worth the visit at all if you're forced to deal with her so very unprofessional staff.
I had my first appointment with Dr. Thomas this week. Scheduling the appointment was effortless and professional. Upon my arrival the staff was very friendly and professional. I was called within 20 minutes for my exam. Dr. Thomas was courteous and immediately put me at ease. The reason for the tests, probable diagnosis and appropriate treatment were thoroughly explained. I did not reel rushed, I had her undivided attention. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor.
Detroit, MI |
I will no longer be a patient of Md. Thomas. Her staff is tremendously rude. I called in to have a prescription refilled and was told that the nurse would be calling me back. It never happened nor was that the first time that my request had gone unanswered. I called in a second time to speak directly to the nurse and not only was I denied but I was hung up on, after being spoken to very condescendingly. I made mention of the interaction to the MD and its obvious why her staff's that way.
Was not able to have an experience with Dr.Thomas personally due to the rudeness of her staff. In January I called and left a voicemail with no call back. Today, I called and was left on hold for about 13 minutes before the person picked back up and hung up on me. Her name was Destiny and when I called back again, she had an aggravated tone with me while trying to set up an appointment. I later found out a new patient appointment wouldn't be available until March 28th. Utterly ridiculous!
Have you seen Dr. Lorna Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?