Dr. Lori Travers, MD

Dr. Lori Travers, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Travers Lasik 2501 Atrium Dr Ste 200 Raleigh, NC 27607 Get Directions

Dr. Lori Travers, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Dr. Travers' Experience

See how Dr. Travers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Travers

Dr. Travers accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Travers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Travers to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Travers' Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
I found the office staff to be extremely caring and professional. Dr. Travers was very pleasant and the treatment only lasted minutes. I love my new vision!
in San Jose, CA |
It's only been 1 week since my LASIK surgery and I couldn't be happier. I have 20/15 vision and now I can write reviews and eat ramen and hot pot without foggy glasses!
in Raleigh, NC |
She is great, staff is great, my vision is great. All that I can say is that it was ALL great! I went to other consults before and after my visit with them. They were way moe thorough than anyone else was. I felt confident in my choice 100%.
in San Francisco, CA |
I decided to get Lasik because of these small headaches I would get from the pressure of my glasses on my nose. Dr. Travers did a phenomenal job throughout the process, explaining everything completely and making me feel confident about my decision.
in Raleigh, NC |
They accommodated my schedule pretty closely. The waiting room was pleasant and they took me back quickly. The staff was very friendly and I like the relaxed but professional atmosphere. Everyone made sure to explain each step to me and I felt confident because they are very thorough, not taking chances. They will even redo measurements and photos if the doctors feel the need for it. The treatment process was very quick, I was nervous but they talked me through it.I was done before I knew it.
in Raleigh, NC |
Very knowledgeable staff and doctors at her practice. She is great!
Have you seen Dr. Lori Travers, MD?
Are you Dr. Travers?

Compare Dr. Travers

Dr. Travers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Travers has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Travers' Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Travers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Travers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Georgetown University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Georgetown University Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Travers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Travers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Travers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Travers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.