Dr. Lori Spencer, MD

Dr. Lori Spencer, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Lori Spencer, MD is a dermatologist in Newark, DE and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in dermatology.

537 Stanton Christiana Rd Ste 207

Newark, DE 19713

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Spencer

See how frequently Dr. Spencer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections

Dr. Spencer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Spencer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spencer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spencer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spencer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spencer to family and friends

Dr. Spencer's Performance

At my first appointment, Dr. Spencer came in and did her job. However, the feeling was cold and she was not overly friendly. She answered my questions but did not go into detail with my medication- such as side effects and maybe to start it every other day or so since it can be drying on the skin....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I worked for many years with a plastic surgeon. I would say Dr. Spencer gives the same thorough examination as you would expect from someone with high clinical standards.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I scheduled a first-time apt. with Dr. Spencer for 8:30am, thinking I would be in and out. I waited AN HOUR before she actually came into the room and when she did, she never offered an apology for being late and barely interacted with me. I will NOT be back!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very satisfied with the professionalism and service that Dr. Spencer provided. She was very thorough with her initial exam, listened to my concerns, explained in detail her diagnosis and most importantly, she had a friendly attitude, which helped quell fears. I would definitely recommend Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The experience felt very transactional. She barely looked up from her clip board to even look at my face. She asked a series of questions regarding my acne, template matched my responses, and prescribed me medications that had potential reactions that were WORSE than the acne itself. I attempted to...more
Are you Dr. Spencer?