Dr. Lori Shahidi, DO

Dr. Lori Shahidi, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lori Shahidi, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth and specializes in psychiatry.

305 Miron Dr

Southlake, TX 76092

(817) 488-1950

Learn about Dr. Shahidi

This content was provided by Dr. Shahidi "I am devoted to providing quality comprehensive psychiatric services and delivering excellent high quality health care. I pride myself in my expertise with both the diagnosis and treatment of the occurrence of mental illness and believes that the relationship between the doctor and patient is of the utmost importance. Therefore, patients are seen only by me at every visit."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD Testing

• Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated

• Chief Resident, 2007-2008
  • Fort Worth Top Doc, 2012
  • Fort Worth Top Doc, 2011
  • Intern of the Year, 2005

Dr. Shahidi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shahidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shahidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shahidi's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shahidi to family and friends

Dr. Shahidi's Performance

I've been seeing Dr. Shahidi for over 6 years. She is always so caring and helpful and I can always count on her to give me practical feedback. I'm not sure how I would have made it through the last several years without her medical expertise in finding the right medications for me and her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Shahidi is a very kind and caring person. There are no quick fixes. If I want to feel better I have to do the work. My appointment schedule varies depending on how I am doing. Sometimes I may see her every month or so. Sometimes it might be every week. She remembers the variety of situations I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1