Dermatology  |
Dr. Lori Sanford, MD
Dr. Lori Sanford, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Greenfield, IN. She is 34 years old. Dr. Sanford is affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Dr. Lori Sanford

300 E Boyd Ave

Greenfield, IN 46140

Dr. Lori Sanford, MD

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • CHAMPVA
  • Encore
  • MDwise
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • PHCS
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Sanford

Dr. Sanford's Experience

Dr. Sanford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigus

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Ball State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine

Dr. Sanford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sanford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sanford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanford to family and friends
Dr. Sanford's Performance
in Lynn,Indiana |
The staff was all very nice and friendly and my nurse Ashley was great.Dr Sanford came in and explained what all she was going to do I knew I was going to like her.That was the best skin check I have had.Been two 3 other Drs and none checked me out like that.Plus the wait was not very long.Plus she took the time to see my wife while we where there to since we drove a hour to get there .Thanks again to Dr Sanford and your staff your awesome.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr Sanford and her staff are caring and professional. Dr Sanford and Sally explained everything to me and answered my questions. I highly recommend this doctor and her office staff to anyone.
Greenfield, IN |
I couldn't be happier with my care. Dr Sanford really knows her stuff!
She was very nice along with her Staff, we will go back. Thank You
in Greenfield, IN |
Went for my first visit to Dr. Sanford. All the ladies in the office were very nice and friendly. They didn't leave me sitting forever in the room waiting for the doctor. I really liked Dr. Sanford, she is nice, friendly, and a young pretty doctor. She was concerned and listened, easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I am glad I found her on line and would recommend her to anyone that needs a dermatologist.
in Martinsville |
Very professional. Very skilled. Very kind. Takes time to listen. I would highly recommend her.
Greenfield, IN |
I found Dr Sanford to be very personable, very friendly, and very easy to talk to. She was extremely helpful in explaining my issues. Had a place frozen off my leg and also a biopsy of a suspicious red spot on my neck. Both procedures were pain free. I was very pleased with Dr Sanford.
in Greenfield, IN |
My husband and I retired to the Greenfield area and had to find all new doctors. I am so pleased that we found Dr. Sanford. She was very kind and answered all of my questions that I came in with and was also able to accommodate my needs for a minor surgical removal of a spot on my face at that same appointment. She is fantastic and has a wonderful relationship with her patients as when you are there she is completely devoted to you! Thank you, Pamela in Greenfield
in Greenfield In 46140 |
Dr. Sanford is a excellent Dr. Hardly no wait time at all. She even did extra than what I went in for.
in Greenfield, IN |
I recently had a melanoma removed. Dr. Sanford was very professional, kind, friendly, and her work on the surgery was done with precision! Her staff was very helpful and kind as well. I would highly recommend Hancock Dermatology!!!
Greenfield, IN |
I really like Dr. Sanford. She is very nice and courteous. Wait time is a little long, but wait is nothing when you have a good doctor.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Sanford is a very caring, compassionate and pleasant dermatologist. She has such a wonderful bedside manner that you immediately feel at ease with her. Every time I have been to the office I have been greeted with a smile by her and all of her staff. Everyone has went out of their way to help me. I appreciate her and all of her staff. It's not every day that you can say that about an office. I would highly recommend her.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr.Sanford is an excellent dermatologist. My experience with her has been excellent. She is very concerned about her patients and always has great bed side manners which to me is very important and you don't find many dermatologist like that. She actually discovered a vein issue that I have been living with for years she told me what I needed to do and I did so I'm so thankful for her now I can walk with no pain.Thank you Dr Sanford.
in Indianapolis, IN |
She is awesome! Very thorough, caring, and compassionate. I was super nervous, and I didn't feel a thing. I would highly recommend to anyone!
in Greenfield Indiana |
Dr. Sanford sees my daughter and I. My 10 year old has been dealing with acne for a long while now. The staff has been extremely helpful and compassionate! Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Greenfield, IN |
Outstanding treatment performed on my first visit. Dr. Sanford's personality and expert knowledge are aspects that make a great physician/patient relationship. Completely satisfied and highly recommend this excellent dermatologist.
Have you seen Dr. Lori Sanford, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanford?

Visit Dr. Sanford

Dr. Sanford accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions
  • CHAMPVA
  • Encore
  • MDwise
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • PHCS
  • Sagamore Health Network
  • Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)

Hospitals where Dr. Sanford has admitting privileges