Dr. Lori McAuliffe, MD

Dr. Lori McAuliffe, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Lori McAuliffe, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in St Petersburg, FL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

405 Pasadena Ave S

St Petersburg, FL 33707

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. McAuliffe

Dr. McAuliffe's Experience

Dr. McAuliffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• All Children's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • All Children's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. McAuliffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McAuliffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McAuliffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McAuliffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McAuliffe to family and friends
4.2
Dr. McAuliffe's Performance
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Lori and her team are amazing! She always takes as much time as needed to explain things to us and never makes us feel rushed. On top of that, she always has one of her doctors available via phone call to answer my questions. I have always been able to get an appointment at a moments notice no matter how full her schedule is. I cannot recommend Dr. Lori highly enough!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Lori is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and has gone above and beyond for my two children. The staff truly cares about my children. We feel blessed to have amazing care.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. McAuliffe is not only the nicest physician you will find she is also the most caring and will treat your child as if they were her own! Strongly recommend her or any of the other physicians working at her practice. I know my child is going to get the best care possible and they will all go above and beyond to find answers for what's going on with our sick kiddos!
Titusville, FL |
Office staff is very rude, especially Chris. Dr. Laurie is quick to prescribe medication that she is unfamiliar with using and does not know how to handle the side affects. Beware as the office will quickly charge you for expenses you did not know exist.
St Petersburg, FL |
The first time I brought my kids to see Dr McAuliffe, I knew I had found the perfect doctor for us. Dr McAuliffe is amazingly brilliant, and really cares about the well being of your children and entire family. The other doctors that work there are equally as great, along with her staff. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a pediatrician to call Dr McAuliffe.
in St Petersburg, FL |
One of the top rated practices in our area that is in the Tricare network. My wife and I started going to her practice with our newborn this past year and have been thrilled with the care provided, service times, and over the phone assistance. The Doctors are very conscientious of our needs and provide direct phone service after hours (beats calling the Tricare Nurse hotline). They Spend ample amounts of time in the room and ensure all concerns are addressed prior to ending the visits.
in Seminole, FL |
All of the doctors here are fantastic!! We are grateful for their support and availability after hours, when most fevers seem to spike. They work hard to ensure the health and safety of our children, and have even called on their own time to follow up on our sick child who had to be admitted to the hospital. Thank you!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr McAuliffe was terribly pushy about our 1.5 year old son getting Hep A and Hep B vaccines. We (parents) are both nurses, and are very much into holistic care. We are very careful researching medical information, and know the risks and benefits of each vaccination. We gave our son all the other vaccines, except the two which as we believe would bring him more harm than good. However, Dr. McAuliffe stated during our first appointment that she will not have our son as a patient if we don't agree
Have you seen Dr. Lori McAuliffe, MD?
Are you Dr. McAuliffe?