Dr. Lori Lebow, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Lori Lebow, MD
Dr. Lori Lebow, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Lebow's Experience

See how Dr. Lebow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lebow

Dr. Lebow accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Lebow is now accepting new patients

Dr. Lebow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lebow to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Lebow's Performance
in Braselton, GA |
I've seen Dr Lebow several time in Braselton. She and her staff are wonderful. I'd highly recommend her to anyone searching for eye care. Suzanne S
in Jefferson, GA |
I could not have been happier with the level of care and service that my 97 1/2 year old Father received today. Everyone in the practice was kind, knowledgeable and personable. I definitely made the right decision to go with this practice/doctor.
in Dawsonville, GA |
UNPROFESSIONAL! I visited here a few weeks ago and Dr. Lebow was extremely rude. It is very childish of her to treat individuals the way that she does. I will not return. The only reason they are still in business was the wonderful staff. They didnt seem to like her very much.... But they were wonderful. She didnt focus on the client and was too busy in her own little world. Plus, she was slow... and they were not busy!! Take your business elsewhere.
Loganville, GA |
The office staff, with the exceptions of 1 nurse was VERY unprofessional. No one spoke, except to each other, the order for my MRI was written incorrectly 4 times & if not for the fact I work in healthcare, I would have shown up for a test they could not perform since the order was incomplete. There was NO follow up from the office. NONE!! I retrieved my old scans & records myself & have not heard from dr lebows office since 11/23/16 when I asked the next step. I am suspected for having a tumor
in Gainesville, GA |
I went in for my complete eye exam. Dr. Lebow explained everything to me, as did her staff. I was very please with my experience and would highly recommend her to everyone.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Lebow did not ask for head scan from hospital to look at results. She was more interested in seeing what her daughter was doing than assisting the patient. Total waste of time and money. Go elsewhere. There are better doctors. My primary care contacted the hospital and the scan technician and asked why Dr Lebow did not do this as well. I said I have no idea. He is going to find me another Optometrist since this one was recommended by hospital.
in Jefferson, GA |
Recently had cataract surgery on both eye and new glasses. Entire experience with Dr Lebow and her staff was amazing. Used both of the offices and all staff at both were great. Would recommend to anyone needing quality eye care.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
I made an appointment for blurry vision. The doctor spent minimal time with me. Most everything was done by assistants. I was sent home with a diagnosis of blepharitis (dry eye) + strict instructions to buy specific and expensive products.I had no improvement at all after 2 months. I called to speak to the dr. Instead an assistant called - she suggested the same expensive products 4 times. The doctor never bothered to call me. My eyes are still blurry. Avoid Dr. Lebow. She doesn't care.
in Toccoa GA. |
She is great at what she dose she is my eye Doctor.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
Very satisfied. Went for eye exam and new glasses Rx. Everything handled expeditiously and professionally. My questions answered thoroughly. Doctor did not spennd a huge amount of time with me, but that was not required in my simple case. The doctor knows what she is doing. New office in Braselton with new equipment. I recommend this doctor. The rest of my family will also be going to her.
Have you seen Dr. Lori Lebow, MD?
Are you Dr. Lebow?

Compare Dr. Lebow

Dr. Lebow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Lebow has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lebow's Board Certifications

• Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Lebow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lebow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology