Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD

Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Lori Lambert MD LLC 7051 Dr Phillips Blvd Ste 5, Orlando, FL 32819 Get Directions
(407) 363-2000

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Lori Lambert, MD is board-certified to practice in obstetrics and gynecology in Orlando, FL. She began her studies at...Read more

Dr. Lambert's Experience

See how Dr. Lambert's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lambert

Dr. Lambert accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Lambert has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lambert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lambert to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lambert
Dr. Lambert's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
Dr. Lambert Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice. We take pride in our excellent service and reputation. If for any reason you are not happy with our service, I urge you to contact our office manager, Crystal at 407-363-2000. We will address your concerns you may have and look forward to your feedback.

in Orlando |
Excellent staff. Friendly, very accommodating, Always willing to help you. I schedule my annual appointments with Heather, ARNP. She walks into the room with a smile on her face and a friendly hello. Answers all questions - never have I felt rushed. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
in Orlando |
Very competent.
in Orlando, FL |
My main concern when visiting a doctor is the care I receive. Although Dr. Lambert's office decor is a little outdated, who cares? The staff are super nice and answer all of my questions. I am extremely happy with the care that Dr. Lambert and Heather provide. Dr. Lambert has delivered my 2 babies. I will definitely be with her for my next pregnancy. I would recommend this practice to anyone who wants personalized care.
in Orlando, FL |
I have seen Dr. Lambert for over 4years and she delivered my 3rd baby via scheduled csection. She has always been very knowledgeable about everything. Answered all my questions and lots attention to detail. I will continue to refer friends and family to her office. Staff is amazing.
in Orlando, FL |
Well, I never saw Lori Lambert. What kind of office never lets you interact with the doctor it is named after? The office is horrible. The building is old and dingy. I felt very uncomfortable having my exam there. The staff is unfriendly and outright rude. If you try calling for something later, then good luck. They never answer and rarely call back. This place is horrible and incompetent and I would highly recommend going somewhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD?
Are you Dr. Lambert?

Compare Dr. Lambert

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Orlando, FL 32819

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology