Dr. Lori Hansen, MD

Dr. Lori Hansen, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Lori Hansen, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Read her story

Lori Hansen, MD

13313 N Meridian Ave Ste A3

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Learn about Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen's Experience

Dr. Hansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Sanctions found

Dr. Hansen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hansen "Dr. Lori Hansen is a Plastic Surgeon and Otolaryngologist serving the Oklahoma City area for more than 30 years. Dr. Hansen is experienced in Facial Liposuction, Rhinoplasty and Vitamin Infusion Therapy. She is a professional member of the American Medical Association, the Oklahoma Medical Association and the American Society Of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lori Hansen was also awarded the Spirit Of Women Award, the Association Of Communication Byliners Award and the Daughter Of American Revolution Community Service Award. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Medical Association Oklahoma Medical Association American Society Of Plastic Surgery AWARDS & ACCOLADES Spirit Of Women Award 1998 Americas 200 Influential Women 1999 Association Of Communication Byliners Award 2000 Daughter Of American Revolution Community Service Award 2000 Aesthetic Show For The Best Surgical Rejuvenation FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, and all major Credit Cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED No insurance accepted OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM WEBSITE lorihansenmd. com "

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Weight Loss

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Substance Abuse (9/20/2007)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement with Restrictions and/or Terms and Conditions
    Summary: The Board has reinstated the Physician's license and placed her license on Indefinite Probation.
    State: Oklahoma
  • Substance Abuse (3/9/2006)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr Lori Eldean Hansen; License # 13287 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The Physician has a history of substance abuse and has relapsed. ACTION TAKEN: The Physician has surrendered the license to practice medicine in the State of Oklahoma. September 20, 2007-License Reinstated/Probation: The Board has reinstated the Physician's license and placed her license on Indefinite Probation.
    State: Oklahoma
  • Unknown (11/7/2003)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr. Lori Eldean Hansen: Licensee has surrendered her license to resolve a disciplinary action. No practice is permitted.
    State: California

• Northwestern Oklahoma State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Wichita State University, B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Otolaryngology Residency-Ent-University Of Oklahoma Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • American Academy Of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Beverly Hills Ca
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Hansen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hansen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hansen to family and friends
Dr. Hansen's Performance
After meeting with several doctors I felt Dr. Hansen really understood what I wanted and hoped for in results.
I am 40 year old with 4 children. I was having issues with incontinence while sneezing and working out. I couldn't do jumping jacks or sprint without leakage. I was frustrated and thinking of canceling my gym membership. A family friend recommended the Fem Touch procedure so I decided to give it a shot. I had amazing results after the first treatment. I can workout with confidence and zero leakage.
I tried my first Meyer's Cocktail (with Alpha Lipoic and Glutathione) after I was diagnosed with chronic bronchitis. I had gone 5 months taking Advair morning and evening and 4-5 Albuterol treatments each day - never feeling full relief. After ONE infusion, I felt immediate relief in my chest and have not needed an emergency Albuterol treatment since - I am no longer on either medication. I am so glad that I learned about these treatments - I feel 100% better! My only r...
Dr. Lori Hansen came highly recommended to me. I love the experience I had with her and her fabulous team! Thank you for making me feel loved and cared for. I will recommend Dr. Hansen to everyone I know! Thank you to the whole team!
Everyone was very kind, warm and helpful..... i was put at ease!
Fantastic!! I am so happy with the results!
exceptional, professional, caring, first rate!
Couldn't be a better experience.
I have two cosmetic procedures done with Dr. Hansen. From the 1st time I went for my consultation, I was completely at ease. Dr. Hansen spent so much time with me explaining my options and answering my questions. My surgery was so much easier that I ever expected! My results are beautiful! I truly can't believe that I have my face lift surgery behind me and it was such a pleasant experience with literally very little pain. Her staff is professional and truly made me...
I had a microderm abrasion treatment today. It's amazing how much this helps. I have had other treatments with Linda and she has always done an awesome job.
Dr Lori is always friendly and informative and her staff is also kind and professional. Environment is welcoming
amazing is best word for experience
very professional and informational; very compassionate doctor
I have never felt better about myself thanks to Dr Hansen an her wonderful staff!
I leave with knowledge about the pros and cons of the service provided and the feeling of being that I have been taken seriously.
received an enzyme facial with extractions. Discussed a new skin care routine.
I have got Spectra laser done to treat my melasma problem. To my experience I have had great result and before spectra, nothing else seem to work. I also appreciate the kindness that I have received at Dr. Hansen office. Win win! One must try.
Friendly and informative staff who always goes above and beyond!
I can't say enough about the service of this place. I've never had to wait and whatever I'm having done it's always explained to me and all my questions are answered. I always well taken care of and Amy is my favorite and she has given excellent service with Foto Facials and Myers Cocktail IV. I will continue to be a regular client.
This provider is very personable, current, thorough, and professional.
Dr. Hansen is amazing. Very knowledgeable and patient.
Had a wonderful experience with Dr Hansen and her staff. Very caring group and I am so happy with my results. I would highly recommend Dr Hansen.
Went to Dr. Hansen because of a deviated septum that was causing me several issues and I cannot give enough praise for the work done. Not only were my breathing issues fixed and paid gone, but Dr. Hansen and her team made my nose look better than ever. Each visit I was made to feel completely at home and treated like they've known me for years! Love the whole staff!
Fabulous facility. First class treatment. Superior staff. I feel like a new man!
Dr. Hansen and all the staff were great and helpful in answering my questions. It couldn't have been a better experience.
I have been coming to Dr. Hansen for several years but have known her for quite some time. She is a genuinely caring person. The procedures not only make me look fabulous but also boost my self esteem and confidence. I have never felt rushed or neglected while in her care.
Dr. Hansen is the most compassionate doctor. She understands the needs of her patients and always strives to meet those needs.
Professional care, attention to detail, pleasant staff, good communications for all steps of services provided.
the people in this office is absolutely awesome
Excellent physician. Have been her patient for over 20 years.
Dr Hansen, Tracey RN & Kelli make you feel comfortable and calm throughout the entire appointment. Tracey RN has the most gentle way with injections! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FACILITY!!! :)
Dr. Hansen is an amazing surgeon, but more importantly a compassionate doctor, that will spend lots of time consulting and explaining the procedure that was best for me. I will be back!
Have you seen Dr. Lori Hansen, MD?

Visit Dr. Hansen