Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 67

Dr. Hankenson

Westside Pediatric Clinic PC

17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 110 Beaverton, OR 97006

Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Beaverton, OR and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in pediatrics and genetics.

Dr. Hankenson accepts

Dr. Hankenson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Hankenson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hankenson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hankenson

3.0

Dr. Hankenson?
Dr. Hankenson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD
My son has complex medical needs and Dr. Hankenson is a godsend. He's seen her for 16 years and she always takes the time we need, offers practical and compassionate advice, and speaks in plain terms that allow me to fully understand the complexity of the situation and not leave me perplexed and wondering, "What did she just say?" The fact that she's a board certified pediatric geneticist also speaks volumes to the depth and breath of her knowledge. We were very lucky to fall into her hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD?
We have had our twins with her for six years, and she has been great. She will either logically calm your fears, or if she is also concerned she will quickly create a plan of action. She communicates clearly and the availability of her and her staff is top notch. We can always get our kids in a day or two, and the after hours nurse line is perfect. We had a hospitalization recently and the quick action of Dr Hankenson was literally life saving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD?
She is a monster. I would never bring my children near her EVER again.I can only hope for the best for someone so close minded, ignorant and awful. I hope she feels like a fool for all she put my children, fiancé and I through. My almost 7 year old will have to relive that night forever, for no good reason. I'm going to do everything I can to make her regret her poor choice regarding my newborn son, and a blood disorder she obviously knows NOTHING about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Hankenson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hankenson?

• Pediatrics