Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 56

Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD is a Dermatologist in Troy, MI and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Fedoronko has more experience with Cosmetic Skin Procedures than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Wayne State U, School of Medicine medical school in 1991. She is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fedoronko to book an appointment.

Lori Fedoronko MD PC

1350 Kirts Blvd Ste 155 Troy, MI 48084

Dr. Fedoronko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fedoronko

3.8

Dr. Fedoronko

The doctor is always running late but never seems to have time for questions. Prescribes creams that cost hundreds of dollars even with insurance after meeting deductible. She’s very short with patients and condescending. The final straw was when my sister left in tears after asking questions about her treatment plan, which was never properly discussed. She started experiencing shortness of breath on the antibiotics prescribed and was told to just keep taking them. She lost three long time patients because of that.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Oct 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Lori Fedoronko has stated that if children wear masks, they will get TB (among other things)? This is clearly a physician who is not a believer in science.
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
If I had a choice I would give Dr. Fedoronko zero stars. On January 18,2021 she informed me that I had a diagnosis of skin lymphoma and wanted to refer me to a specialist out of the University of Michigan. My Brother in law who is a Surgeon arranged for me to see a specialist in lymphoma who works out of another health care system. I contacted Dr. Fedoronko to inform her. I received a call from her saying that she just received my message that I was going to someone other than she recommended. She stated that her concern was that they would treat me with chemo that I might not need. This was terrifying. I told her that I had an appointment scheduled with a lymphoma specialist for Tuesday . She questioned if my Brother-in-Law was knowledgeable about lymphomas. She said that we would no longer have a Doctor/patient relationship if I pursued this, effectively ending it. I felt abandoned by her. This is not how you treat someone that you just told has cancer.
Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Fedoronko for over 5 years. I have always received excellent care and treatment. A week ago, I had a tough fall on a driveway with my face bearing the brunt of the impact. I was not a pretty sight. I called on Friday (office closed on Fridays) and left a message asking if they could fit me in if they were open on Saturday, February 22. They did. I received great concern. Dr. Fedoronko spent time and care cleaning my wounds and making sure they were grime free. I received instructions for care. Within 24 hours the healing process was well on its way. I was so very grateful for their prompt and thorough attention. I returned less than a week later and the healing has been miraculous! (I am 71 years old) The office staff couldn't have been more attentive and comforting. I am grateful for each and every one in that office who reassured me through a somewhat difficult time. I very highly recommend Dr. Lori Fedoronko and her wonderful staff. P.S
Grateful – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Wonderful Doctor and staff! I called and got an appointment in two days regarding a mole that was concerning to me. They were so kind. Had the mole removed and the lab came back and they called me immediately with good news. I recommend Dr. Fedoronko and her staff to all!
Satisfied Patient – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I was referred to Dr Federonko by a friend, and I've thanked him profusely for that. I found her to be an absolute professional, as were her staff. My only regret is that I had not gone to her earlier. I would strongly recommend her. The overall experience has been wonderful.
Shahid Bashir – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I transferred to Dr. Fedoronko after being displeased with my prior dermatologist and she is fantastic. First visit she notice an anomoly on my forehead and the biopsy revealed basal cell carcinoma. Quick referral and it was removed promptly. Great staff and very understanding and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Fedoronko for your dermatology needs.
Gary Peters – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I've only had 2 visits with Dr Fedoronko in the last year but I must say she is by far the BEST doctor! Very knowledgeable and friendly! This is my FAVORITE doctors office! ??
Debby Justice – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Dr. Federonko is an excellent doctor. She takes care of my whole family! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist.
Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Dr. Federonko is absolutely amazing with her vast knowledge and treatment. My family and I have been using her services for YEARS and we will never leave her! I have recommended her to many friends and family, they have all had the same great experience with her and her staff ??????????
Katie Baetz in Beverly Hills , MI – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Did good job explaining the problem and the treatment. Explained further treatment of issues found during the examination. Explained the after care thoroughly. Overall a good experience.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I called to schedule an appointment with Dr. Fedoronko after reviewing the site. The phone call I received to schedule an appointment was very offputting and to me was a reflection of the services of the establishment. I had to call and cancel the appointment. If there is no empathy or even courteousness in setting up an appointment, I do not want to meet the provider.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
I've seen Dr. Fedoronko over the past 15 years and she also treated my Mother before that. I've had good service for a number of different issues. I just recommended her to a friend.
Barbara Schulz in Royal Oak – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Office staff did not do their due diligence and determine whether or not they accepted my insurance prior to making an appointment. First question they ask when calling " what type of insurance do you have?" Made the appointment over a month ago - waste two hours of my time driving there in pouring rain only to be told they do not take my insurance. Can't imagine the repercussions if I wasted two hours of their time !!!
  • Long wait times
Clinton Township, MI – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?
Horrible experience. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day--nobody is perfect. But she honestly seemed unhinged (specifically in part due to her unbecoming demeanor towards a new patient). Extremely condescending, rude, and inappropriate. Very disappointed. When I became visibly upset by her treatment, she was callous and unsympathetic. I have never been offended or mistreated by a medical professional the way this doctor has managed to do. I left in tears. I'm still in complete shock.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Troy, MI – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fedoronko?

• Dermatology