Dr. Lori L. Dowie, DO

Dr. Lori L. Dowie, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Female | 47 years old

Dr. Dowie specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dowie? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dowie's Experience

See how Dr. Dowie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dowie

Dr. Dowie accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dowie has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dowie
Dr. Dowie's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (49)
in Jupiter,Florida |
I visited my primary care physician for a routine appointment and was asked about a bump on my elbow. They convinced me to drain it. 2 weeks later ot was red and swollen. They gave me topical medications. My daughter referred me to Dr Dowie For a second opinion. She immediately started me on antibiotic injections, got me into an infectious disease specialist and an orthopedic surgeon. I required surgery to clean the infection from my elbow. Thank you for good doctors like her!
Jupiter, Florida |
I have been with this office for a few years. I am very pleased with the care I have received and the time that Dr Dowie or Kelly have spent with me explaining things. The staff is helpful and the phlebotomist is amazing. She always gets my blood unlike Quest that has tortured me in the past.
Palm beach gardens |
Excellent care. Office is clean. Staff is helpful and friendly.
in Jupiter, FL |
very bad dr., long wait time, did not see dr. wasted time with interns, dr. left before I could see her came back and she rushed me and refused to give me a copy of my blood work results
in Jupiter, FL |
I really appreciate the care I receive from Dr. Dowie and Kelly Spencer, PA. They are both very caring and really take the time to listen to the patient. My entire family goes to Dr. Dowie for yearly check-ups and during a health crises. I have recommended Dr. Dowie to people in Jupiter before and know some go to her practice for healthcare. The staff and Dr. Dowie's personal nurse/assistant is very good at returning calls and handling scripts.
in Hobe sound ,fl |
I have been seeing dr dowie for 1 1/2 love her I have referred many friends and will continue. Her office and staff as well make u feel comfortable and welcome.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Dowie is an amazing doctor, she listens to you and makes suggestions that are excellent. I an so happy I found a doctor that listens to the things that concern me. i would not hesitate to let any of my friends know about what a great doctor she is!!!!!
in Port St Lucie, FL |
I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor than with Dr. Dowie, I am normally reserved and do not want to share but with her I am at ease. She is very caring and concerned about her patients health. I would recommend her for anyone to see. Her nurse Kelly is also very nice and professional. I like that neither Kelly or the Doctor are not afraid to tell you what needs to be said not what you want to hear in a professional manner.
in Fla |
Great!!!
Don't recommend this doctor unless you want to be pushed off onto a nurse practitioner/physician assistant for your visit. I wish I could say she was pleasant but she was not. This doctor used to care but the past two years things have changed for the worst.
Have you seen Dr. Lori L. Dowie, DO?
Are you Dr. Dowie?

Compare Dr. Dowie

Dr. Dowie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Dowie has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dowie's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Weight Loss

Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Columbia Hospital
    Palmetto General-Nova Southeastern University

Dr. Dowie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dowie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Ultrasound

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.