Dr. Lori Cherup, MD

Dr. Lori Cherup, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lori Cherup, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Bridgeville, PA and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1982 and specializes in plastic surgery.

701 Boyce Rd

Bridgeville, PA 15017

• Golden Rule
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cherup

See how frequently Dr. Cherup performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Breast Diseases
Cancer

Dr. Cherup's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cherup "Welcome to Radiance Plastic Surgery whose home is Radiance - a Private Outpatient Surgery Center. This is the begining of your journey to radiant beauty, ever-increasing good health, and the self-confidence that comes from the above and happiness. I am a board-certified plastic surgeon who spent 17 years after high school training for , and the past 22 years practicing for, the opportunity to help you achieve your goals. The part of your face or body that bothers you the most - will become the part of oyur body that you love the most. I am willing to do anything for a patient that is medically sound and surgically feasible - within my capabilities and training - as long as the patient can give me a similar commitment to their health and effort to comply with instructions."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Atrophy
  • Dermal Melanoma
  • Gynecomastia
  • Laceration
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Wounds

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Princeton U
  • University Of Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Pittsburgh Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Cherup has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Cherup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cherup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cherup's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cherup to family and friends

Dr. Cherup's Performance

Dr. Cherup is excellent surgeon and has a kind, dedicated staff. I couldn't be happier with my results or the care that I was provided.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr .Cherup is a Excellant doctor and is very dedication to her patients.The staff and facility were awesome. I would refer Dr . Cherup to anyone that needs her for her services.Thank you Dr.Cherup and staff.Im very happy with my results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I received excellent care before, during and after my surgery. Everyone was very professional and personable, I was treated with care and kindness. I highly recommend Dr Cherup and her staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am beyond pleased with my results from Dr. Cherup. Her staff was kind and efficient. I plan on coming here in the future with anything, and have recommended her to everyone !! She is confident and reassuring. My only regret is that I waited so long to go to her. I can't thank her enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Everything went great for me . I couldn’t have asked for better results . From the beginning to the end every aspect was excellent . I would not hesitate to do other procedures at Radiance with Dr. Cherup . As a matter of fact I would like to do other things and that is where I would go .
Are you Dr. Cherup?