Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD

Dr. Cervantes
Telehealth services available

Connecticut Eye Specialists

4 Corporate Dr Ste 380 Shelton, CT 06484

Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Shelton, CT and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.

Dr. Cervantes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cervantes

Dr. Cervantes?
Dr. Cervantes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD
I had a great experience with Dr. Cervantes! He performed LASIK on me and my sight is better than it has ever been. He explained everything about the procedure and made me feel very comfortable before, during, and after. His staff is also excellent and they worked with the Doctor like a well oiled machine during the actual procedure. Great job and thanks to Dr. Cervantes and his staff!
Michael N. – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
My eye doctor referred me to Dr. Cervantes for cataract surgery and although his office is some distance from me, I am so glad I took his advice. Dr. Cervantes and his staff are wonderful, responsive, competent and professional and after two cataract surgeries, I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Dr. Cervantes is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever met. He is very personable and answers all of my questions. My cataract surgery went very well as he explained everything to me. The staff in his office and at the Surgical Center were great. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Susan Wlasuk – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Dr. Cervantes and his staff are true professionals. They are highly skilled and and consider and explain every detail fully. They are also very friendly and go to great lengths to make their patients comfortable. I couldn’t be happier with the process and outcome of my cataract surgery! I am writing this comment without the use of glasses and it is amazing how great my near and far vision is since my cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Cervantes!
Ben A. in Seymour – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Just the thought of having a doctor operate on my eyes gave me the willies. But it finally become apparent that I have cataract surgery. I made several inquiries, and Dr. Cervantes' name kept coming up followed with words like...a great eye surgeon, easy to talk to, kind and caring. And it turned out, that he is all of those. The surgery was easy. Even the staff is wonderful. When I had a slight issue, I was able to get an appointment the next day. Having one's eyes operated on is a scary business, but Dr. Cervantes made it easy. I highly recommend him.
Katherine Valentine – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I had cataract surgery by Dr. Cervantes. He is a compassionate doctor and a good listener, too! His staff and team were very considerate of your needs. I would recommend him.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I had cataract surgery on both eyes in the past two weeks and have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Cervantes, his staff and the Surgery Center of Fairfield County. Dr. Cervantes is warm, friendly and very skilled. He explained everything in a clear way and answered any and all questions. His staff is welcoming and courteous and the office is very well-run and organized. The surgery center staff was also extremely caring and friendly and made me feel well taken care of. I am so pleased with the outcome and highly recommend Dr. Cervantes.
Kathleen I in Monroe, CT – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
What an amazing group! From Dr. Cervantes, his office staff and the Fairfield Surgery Center were all wonderful and very accommodating. They explained everything prior to my procedure. You could tell that everyone loves their job - always with a smile on their face and in their voices. Thank you so much for the awesome services and for making me feel at ease.
Maribeth – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I would most certainly recommend Dr. Cervantes for anyone needing cataract surgery. Not only is he very adept and skilled at what he does, but he also is very warm and engaging. He listens well and answers all questions you may have. I am still amazed at how well everything went with both of my surgeries and with the very excellent result I received. He guided me as to what type of lens replacement would work best for me, as I had had mono vision lasik surgery over 15 years ago. I could not be more pleased with the results. So happy that I found Dr. Cervantes!
Joan DeGregorio – Dec 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I would most certainly recommend Dr. Cervantes . He has a wonderful personality and puts the patient at ease. He explains every detail of cataract surgery and answers all your questions. I was extremely happy with my results.
Loreen Williams in Ansonia – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Cervantes and his office staff. I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes, left eye on 10/28 and right eye on 11/20 and my experience was very positive. From my initial consultation I found the office staff to be professional and courteous. Dr Cervantes fully explained the procedure and what options were available. Every interaction with Dr Cervantes and his office were very positive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Cervantes to my family or friends.
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I am a RN in the operating room and have friends that work in many many other operating rooms and free standing surgery centers. I hear about a lot of doctors/surgeons. I chose to go to Dr Cervantes. He is very personable, compassionate, professional, and an extremely good doctor/eye surgeon. The office staff was also warm, kind, and knowledgeable. I had cataract surgery on both eyes on consecutive weeks with multiple follow up appointments in between. I could not have asked for any better service. Thank you very much!!!!!
Chris – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes to any one looking to have cataract surgery. He does excellent work, explains what he is doing during surgery and will before and after answer you concerns or questions.
John Cornellius – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Dad absolutely loved Dr. Cervantes! He had cataract surgery in both eyes one week apart. He's so pleased to be able to see clearly and raves about the doc and his staff. Would definitely recommend them.
Shelton, CT – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
It has been one of the best experiences in my life! Dr Cervantes is one of the most personable and professional people I have met.
Catherine barton – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
I can see! Have the utmost appreciation and praise for the team there at CT Eye Specialists. Everyone took the time to make my visits to their offices very pleasant experiences. They treated me and other of their patients with great care, extending themselves to assist well beyond what I would consider the norm - especially in these times of hurried managed medical care. Dr. Cervantes - you rock! Your skills as a physician/surgeon are top notch - thank you so much for being a great guy and truly invested in your vocation. Ratings are all "5's" on all areas of service (the system for rating below jumped too quickly and left no option to correct)
Frederick Kaiser – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
From the minute I walked into Dr. Cervantes office I knew it was going to be a great experience. In a short period I had cataract surgery on both eyes and had 20/20 vision the day after being operated on. I found Dr. Cervantes and his staff to be caring , very competent and helpful. I have already referred 2 family members to him.
Lea Adams – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Dr. Cervantes was professional through all our visits, for two cataract surgeries, pre- and post-op. I found his demeanor pleasant and his ability to listen to the patient and explain necessary facts, exemplary. I certainly recommend him and his office to others in need of his services.
CT – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?
Dr. Cervantes, along with the entire CT eye specialists team is truly amazing. I had PRK, and Dr. Cervantes made sure I understood the process and did everything to make me feel comfortable before, during, and after the procedure...not to mention the great vision results! I couldn’t be more thankful for having found Dr. Cervantes . If you are considering Lasik/PRK I highly recommend you go here!
Victoria Tavares in Hamden, CT – Jun 26, 2019
Excellent
Franklin Konowitz in Seymour, – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lorenzo Cervantes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cervantes?

• Ophthalmology