Dr. Lora Liu, MD

Dr. Lora Liu, MD

Fertility MedicineFemaleAge 38

Telehealth services available

Dr. Lora Liu, MD is a Fertility Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Liu to book an appointment.

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine106 Grand Ave Ste 435 Englewood, NJ 07631
    • Sat: closed

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine18 E 41st St Rm 2002 New York, NY 10017
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu
Dr. Liu was very understanding and patient as I described my issues. Very thorough in explaining all possible scenarios and a great listener. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who is having issues with Endo.
Bissette M. – Aug 05, 2021
I was apprehensive after many disappointing experiences with OBGYN providers, however my fears were immediately alleviated. Dr. Liu was receptive, nurturing, confident and invested. I would send all of my friends in female born bodies her way! I'm very hopeful about finding relief from chronic endometriosis associated pain under her excellent care.
L. L. – Mar 03, 2021
My surgery with Dr. Liu was my third experience with surgery, and her skills and bedside manner was nothing short of amazing. I was confident every step of the way that I was getting the best care possible. She checked in every day for up to 3 weeks after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Liu, she really has given me a new lease on a pain-free life. Simply Amazing.
Christina C. – Dec 08, 2020
Dr. Lora Liu is a lifesaver! I have cystic fibrosis and had trouble convincing other doctors that my abdominal pain with my period was separate from my usual CF abdominal pain. I saw Dr. V, another endo specialist, and he recommended against surgery (if you know endo, you know who I mean. I've heard good things about him, but he misdiagnosed me). Thankfully my doctor at Pelvic Rehab scheduled a second consult with Dr. Liu, who calmed my fears and performed excision surgery. I had stage 4 endometriosis deeply embedded in my abdomen. Without her, I'd still be in inexplicable pain. She called me on the phone every day for five days post-op, and was available immediately by email with questions. She really cares. I am so thankful for her. I wish all doctors had the listening skills and patient experience that she has.
Kathleen J – Oct 08, 2020
Dr. Liu is relatively new to the field, but knows as much as any of the seasoned experts. I was in really dire shape and she and her staff were able to fit me in very promptly. She made me feel valued and heard and also safe. We considered all the possibilities, without feeling alarming. She made me feel safe and comforted on teh day of surgery and did a great job of communicating to my familiy and as many of my other providers as I asked her to. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone seeking her care.
A. C. – Sep 16, 2020
From beginning to the end, Dr Liu and her entire staff took time to thoroughly address my every concern. She along with her surgery partners were friendly, caring & kind. I trusted they had my very best interest at heart. They took such personal care of me- I could not have asked for more. Dr. Liu is such an expert in this field, but also caring and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. Feel so lucky to have found them at this difficult time.
Whitney R. – Jul 22, 2020
My new patient consultation was amazing! Dr. Liu was extremely thorough and investigative in understanding my body's expression of endometriosis through symptoms, medical history, and family history. Also, Dr. Liu's calm and grounded demeanor/bedside matter was so appreciated, as I was in severe pain during our appointment. She explained her surgery plan for me in great detail, and expressed kindly her support to me as a patient. Her acknowledgment of 18 years of pain gave me medical validation. After years of research, self education, and many different Dr/surgical consultations to find the best surgeon, I can confidently say I trust Dr. Liu to provide the appropriate endo excision necessary going into my surgery...in just a week. Dr. Liu's team has made this process extremely pleasant and accessible. Dr. Liu and Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine are the cutting edge of endometriosis care and make it affordable/accessible to seek out of network care.
Mirel – Jun 06, 2020
Very caring and one of the first people to even believe it could be endometriosis. Also she called me everyday post-op to check on me and my scars are very small so she did a great job with that.
Anonymous – Feb 29, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Liu treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Liu's conditions and procedures:

• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
  • Adenomyosis
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bacteriuria Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Mammography
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Prolapse
  • Vaginosis Screening

Dr. Liu accepts

Lora Ann Liu, M.D., specializes in the management of difficult gynecological surgeries, including severe endometriosis, difficult hysterectomies, large...Read more

Dr. Lora Liu, MD is a Physiatrist specialist in New York, NY. She graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2011.

• Fertility Medicine