Dr. Lora Liu, MD

Dr. Lora Liu, MD

Fertility MedicineFemale

Fertility Medicine

Dr. Lora Liu, MD is a Fertility Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 2011. Her office accepts new patients.

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine106 Grand Avenue Suite 435 Englewood, NJ 07631
Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine18 East 41st Street Suite 2002 New York, NY 10017

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Excellent doctor
This lady saved my life after seeing so many other doctors previously with no result. She took the time to explain everything her research the process and was great even after my surgical procedure. I have never meet a more attentive doctor, she followed up with me every single after my surgery to make sure I was doing good. I’m just happy to be pains free after 10 years of no results with other doctors.
Judith Reynoso – Jul 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
She helped me to review the facts and I felt more informed about my condition. I walked out of her office with more options for solutions.
Megan S. – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu met with me after I had several sessions and went through a few protocols with Dr. Vyas. We discussed the posability of endometriosis. She was with me every step of the way between getting imaging done, pre-op questions and post-op care. She removed my endo and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She really helped me give my life back!!
Jennifer S. – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu was very understanding and patient as I described my issues. Very thorough in explaining all possible scenarios and a great listener. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who is having issues with Endo.
Bissette M. – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
I was apprehensive after many disappointing experiences with OBGYN providers, however my fears were immediately alleviated. Dr. Liu was receptive, nurturing, confident and invested. I would send all of my friends in female born bodies her way! I'm very hopeful about finding relief from chronic endometriosis associated pain under her excellent care.
L. L. – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
My surgery with Dr. Liu was my third experience with surgery, and her skills and bedside manner was nothing short of amazing. I was confident every step of the way that I was getting the best care possible. She checked in every day for up to 3 weeks after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Liu, she really has given me a new lease on a pain-free life. Simply Amazing.
Christina C. – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
Dr. Lora Liu is a lifesaver! I have cystic fibrosis and had trouble convincing other doctors that my abdominal pain with my period was separate from my usual CF abdominal pain. I saw Dr. V, another endo specialist, and he recommended against surgery (if you know endo, you know who I mean. I've heard good things about him, but he misdiagnosed me). Thankfully my doctor at Pelvic Rehab scheduled a second consult with Dr. Liu, who calmed my fears and performed excision surgery. I had stage 4 endometriosis deeply embedded in my abdomen. Without her, I'd still be in inexplicable pain. She called me on the phone every day for five days post-op, and was available immediately by email with questions. She really cares. I am so thankful for her. I wish all doctors had the listening skills and patient experience that she has.
Kathleen J – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu is relatively new to the field, but knows as much as any of the seasoned experts. I was in really dire shape and she and her staff were able to fit me in very promptly. She made me feel valued and heard and also safe. We considered all the possibilities, without feeling alarming. She made me feel safe and comforted on teh day of surgery and did a great job of communicating to my familiy and as many of my other providers as I asked her to. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone seeking her care.
A. C. – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
From beginning to the end, Dr Liu and her entire staff took time to thoroughly address my every concern. She along with her surgery partners were friendly, caring & kind. I trusted they had my very best interest at heart. They took such personal care of me- I could not have asked for more. Dr. Liu is such an expert in this field, but also caring and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. Feel so lucky to have found them at this difficult time.
Whitney R. – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
My new patient consultation was amazing! Dr. Liu was extremely thorough and investigative in understanding my body's expression of endometriosis through symptoms, medical history, and family history. Also, Dr. Liu's calm and grounded demeanor/bedside matter was so appreciated, as I was in severe pain during our appointment. She explained her surgery plan for me in great detail, and expressed kindly her support to me as a patient. Her acknowledgment of 18 years of pain gave me medical validation. After years of research, self education, and many different Dr/surgical consultations to find the best surgeon, I can confidently say I trust Dr. Liu to provide the appropriate endo excision necessary going into my surgery...in just a week. Dr. Liu's team has made this process extremely pleasant and accessible. Dr. Liu and Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine are the cutting edge of endometriosis care and make it affordable/accessible to seek out of network care.
Mirel – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?
Very caring and one of the first people to even believe it could be endometriosis. Also she called me everyday post-op to check on me and my scars are very small so she did a great job with that.
Anonymous – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lora Liu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?