Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow, MD

Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Moskow specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Laguna Woods, CA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Moskow? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moskow's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Moskow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moskow

Dr. Moskow accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moskow has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Moskow
Dr. Moskow's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Tustin, CA |
Good doc, but not happy about giving me a xiaflex injection instead of hand surgery for my dupredynes contraction. I felt bad that he was only getting paid for an injection and not hand surgery. I even felt like paying him extra out of pocket after hearing him complain. Then I thought, it's not my fault he's not getting to do full on hand surgery and making bank. I don't write the j codes. All that being said, he did a good job, and I do feel bad that he doesn't get paid more for the injection.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
I needed a carpel tunnel release surgery. Dr Moskow was self confident and knowledgeable about my medical problem. He knew how to do the procedure and had done it many times. He gave me two options on how to do the surgery and what type of anesthetic to use. I appreciated the ability to make a choice. The only other time I saw Dr Moskow was just before the surgery for a brief review. All other appointments were handled by Dr Moskow's physician's assistant. The PA was OK but not a doctor.
in RSM CA |
Once Dr. Moskow knows and understands your concern he will share information that may be helpful. Does not always volunteer next steps unless asked. Shows and describes procedures (like xray results) and what the medical concerns are which is helpful.
in Westminster, CA |
I thought he was a very warm and caring person and I liked him. His assistant was good also. I thought the front desk could have been not quite so cold and a little more warm atmosphere for a first time but the doctor is the most important.
Have you seen Dr. Lonnie J. Moskow, MD?
Are you Dr. Moskow?

Compare Dr. Moskow

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.