Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Lonnie Loutzenhiser, MD
Dr. Lonnie Loutzenhiser, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Golden, CO. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Loutzenhiser is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and St. Anthony North Hospital.

660 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 250

Golden, CO 80401

Learn about Dr. Loutzenhiser

Dr. Loutzenhiser's Experience

Dr. Loutzenhiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Thoracic Spine Fracture

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair

• Youngstown State University, Bachelor Of Science-Combined Sciences, Cum Laude
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center/Shriner S Hospital For Children, Orthopaedic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic, Orthopaedic Surgery Spine Fellow
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Loutzenhiser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Loutzenhiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loutzenhiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loutzenhiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loutzenhiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loutzenhiser to family and friends
Dr. Loutzenhiser's Performance
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Loutzenhiser is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and thorough with spine problems. He listens well and explains his answers so I can understand what's going on and the remedy going forward. I feel very confident in Dr Loutzenhiser's care going into a huge surgery.
Denver, CO |
I have seen 30+ physicians and found my visit to be one of the worst I have ever had. Was in the doctors office for 3+ hours and saw the doctor 10 minutes. During our visit there was no compassion or care for my wait time, my health condition, or interest in helping me. He didn't even recognized or was concerned with how much pain and depression I was in. The visit left me very discouraged and he said "I just have to live with the pain." I hope no medical professional ever treats you this way.
in Thornton, CO |
My experience with Dr. Loutzenhiser was totally positive. I found him to be extremely knowledgable and professional during each appointment. My questions were always answered to my satisfaction and completely. He was thorough about the surgical procedure both bsfore and after.
Frisco, CO |
When I broke my back, Dr. Loutzenhiser put me back together. Two years later his work is holding up great! It's been easy scheduling follow-up appointments with him and the rest of the staff at Panorama Orthopedics has been easy to work with too.
Colorado |
Dr. Loutzenhiser was able to diagnose me on my first visit. I spent two years and met with numerous doctors before I found Dr. Loutzenhiser trying to find out why I was having back pain. Dr. Loutzenhiser was able to look at my scan and diagnosed me on my first visit and got me scheduled for surgery. His noninvasive technique allowed me to leave the hospital pain free and feeling better than I have in two years. I truly believe that Dr. Loutzenhiser gave me a second chance at life!!
Denver, CO |
Dr Loutzenhiser made a not so good experience a lot better. He is one of the few physicians I saw that took the time to listen, present options and associated detail and treated me like I feel he himself would want to be treated. I recommend him highly.
in Northglenn, CO |
Doctor Loutzenhiser performed a spinal fusion surgery with excellent results, he was very professional, answered any questions that my wife or I had. He insured that my wife was kept up to date during my surgery. All follow up visits were very satisfactory. I have no problems recommending Doctor Loutzenhiser, he is truly an outstanding surgeon. He also has an outstanding team supporting him.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Loutzenhiser did my back surgery. He was professional, caring, kind. He always made sure I had all my questions answered. I feel like I had the best care possible.
in Commerce City, CO |
Dr. Loutzenhiser has given me my active life back. I'm extremely grateful for being pain free. He explained everything that was going to happen during my posterior and anterior surgery which settled my fears. My surgery and recovery went just as he said it would. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He is kind, compassionate, and approachable. I am so thankful to have put my trust and spine in his care.
New York, NY |
Dr. Loutenhizer solved my back problem with the minimally invasive procedure to fuse 2 spots in my lower back. I healed relatively quickly compared to the time that I know others spent in discomfort with the more traditional surgical approach. I appreciated Dr. L and his staff; pleasant & business taken care of. In addition, he supported my health needs with my insurance carrier who originally denied part of the work that needed to be done. I feel great for the first time in 30 years. Whoop
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Loutzenhiser was absolutely incredible - healing my back after being in pain for over two years under conservative care. He worked with his team to get me into surgery as soon as possible, ensuring I was swiftly on the path to recovery in time to safely get back to the physical activities I enjoy. He provided ample data and feedback for me to make big decisions about my care, and put my mind at ease about undergoing surgery for the first time. I'd recommend him to anyone in my life!
in Golden, CO |
He is extremely professional, caring, and also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery. He is truly looking for the best treatment option for his patients surgical or non-surgical. I would highly recommend him.
in Littleton, CO |
My last 2 spinal fusions were performed by Dr. L. In both cases he was presented with complications and both times he exceeded my expectations regarding the outcome. He is a caring professional who takes time to explain the procedures involved. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Lonnie Loutzenhiser, MD?
Are you Dr. Loutzenhiser?

See our Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist at Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Loutzenhiser