Dr. Lonna Bufford, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 17 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Bufford is great. She has a way of making you feel comfortable when she walks into the room. Sometimes doctors are very formal and uptight- that is not Dr. Bufford. She is down to earth and I feel totally relaxed around her. I have found the doctor for me and I recommend her for you and your family!
Author:
Easy to talk to, listens and is actually concerned about your health. Not like others who run patients through to get the head count up. Several family members have changed to her as their doctor also.
Author:
Dr. Bufford is nothing short of amazing. She does not rush and takes time to listen to your concerns.
Author:
Hands down, Dr. Bufford is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. She never blows me off. She always listens. And she tells it like it is, which I appreciate. She has helped myself and my husband more in 2 years than our previous doctor did in 15 years! I am so thankful we switched to her and I recommend her to anyone.
Author:
Best doctor in NWA! She and her nursing staff are so caring! She is very thorough and informed.
Author:
Dr. Bufford is great. She seems to love what she does and I did not feel rushed or dismissed. I have been having stomach problems for years and never get answers. She asked me numerous questions, ordered labs, and set me up for an ultrasound. All this in 1 visit. I’ve been seeing a doctor for 2 years and he has never done this. Thank you Dr. Bufford for listening and investigating!
Author:
My family sees Dr. Bufford and we all love her. She is great with my teenager and has whipped my husband into shape too. She doesn’t just throw medicine at you. She actually listens! I hope she never leaves NWA- but if she does, we will follow her!
Author:
We adore Dr. Bufford. She personally called me at home to check on me- something I have NEVER experienced. I am so glad we found her. And don’t let that pretty face fool you- she is smart as a whip!
Author:
She saved my life! I was told I would not have made it if she had not sent me for testing. Thanks to this smart lady, I will have many years ahead of me. I will send all my people her way!
Author:
Dr. Bufford is a rare find. She is honest and approachable. She is down to earth and does not use “fancy doctor talk”. I hope other patients find her because she has changed the way I view the medical profession. She really is special.
Author:
Dr. Bufford is AMAZING! She has me feeling better than I’ve ever felt. She sat there and ACTUALLY listened to me. I’ve seen plenty of doctors over the years and she was the only one who could figure out was was wrong with me... and in only one visit. She tested for things and adjusted meds as needed. Really appreciate her!
Author:
Dr. Bufford is smart, friendly, and truly listens. In 1 visit she was able to pinpoint my problem and refer me for surgery. I had surgery about 1 week later and I am so much better. My wife loves her too!
Author:
We absolutely love Dr. Bufford. She listens! I will be sending all my friends and family to her.
Author:
I saw Dr. Bufford for the first time 6 weeks ago and was very pleased. She was understanding and attentive. I left the office with a new medication that has changed my life. Thank you Dr. Bufford for acknowledging that depression is an illness that can be treated.
Author:
Dr. Bufford is kind, knowledgeable, and really takes the time to listen to her patients. I have told all of my family and friends to make appointments with her and they all agree that she is absolutely the BEST!