Dr. Lon J. Lutz, MD

Dr. Lon J. Lutz, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 59 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Respectful treatment of painful spinal conditions. http://lonlutzmd.comRead more

Personal Bio

Lon J. Lutz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, and has focused on Pain Medicine for the...Read more

Dr. Lutz's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lutz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lutz

Dr. Lutz accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lutz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lutz
Dr. Lutz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Robbinsdale, MN |
I was very pleases with my experience. I had seen Dr Lutz 2 times for injections. One in my neck and one in my right shoulder. The staff is very friendly and explained everything as they were working on me. My consult with Dr Luts was informative...he explained what was wrong and what he recommended doing to help with my issues. He explained everything in detail and was very pleasant and informative as to what he will be doing.
in New Richmond, WI |
I had a back injury back in April of 2016 and Dr. Lutz provided me with excellent care to get my life back with having done a set of injections and a radiofrequency ablation. I would highly recommend Dr. Lutz to anyone!
in New Richmond WI |
I had a procedure done that involved having an injection for pain in my lower back. Dr Lutz spent the time to explain everything that the injection would involve and what follow up was needed. I was completely satisfied with only having to have the one injection and have not had any problems since. Thank you
in St Paul, MN |
I read the other reviews before coming to see Dr. Lutz, but I had a completely different experience-my procedure was quick and painless. I was in and out in less than 30minutes.
St Paul, MN |
I would not go back to him for any injections again, he is very cold. But even though my problem has been fixed, aword of warning, ask them before you make an appointment what your insurance said. I thought that if my insurance denied the injection they would have told me, but they didn't. As a result 3 months later I start getting letters saying that since I signed to cover anything that the ins wouldn't, I need to pay in 7 days or it will go to a collection agency. Look out for yourself!
in Woodbury MN |
I have had the medial branch block done 4 other times by my other Dr. And it never hurt. When the procedure was done by Dr. Lutz it hurt so bad I was crying and he didn't address all the areas done previously so I would have had to come back. I couldn't go back. He doesn't seem to care about the patient. I finally found my Dr I love and will only go to her.
in Saint Paul, Minnesota |
What he lacks in empathy, and communication skills, is not made up for in any way by his clinical prowess. I've met CNA's with more passion for care. If you like no eye contact while the physician asks and answers his own questions as he fumbles through your chart, offers no explanation or thoughts on your prognosis or recovery and insists you instruct them what to do, you'll like this one. If you hoping for thoughtful care keep looking this is not your guy. What a Lutz?
Have you seen Dr. Lon J. Lutz, MD?
Are you Dr. Lutz?

Compare Dr. Lutz

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.