Psychiatry  |
Dr. Lois Conn, MD
Dr. Lois Conn, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

16 Pebble Ln

Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

Learn about Dr. Conn

Dr. Conn's Experience

Dr. Conn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • U Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Conn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conn to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Conn's Performance
Monkton,MD |
I've worked with Dr Conn for many years and have found her to be very smart, compassionate and accessible. She has a broad range of medical knowledge,in addition to her psychiatry specialty, which has proven very useful in her understanding and treatment of psychiatric symptoms. She is very skillful in diagnosis, as well as with various psychotropic medications. She has been tireless in finding the right combination of medications to alleviate symptoms effectively!
I have been seeing Dr. Conn for about three years now. She has been helpful to me. She has always been professional and compassionate, interested in hearing what I have to say about how medication is working or not, what sorts of stressors are happening in my life, and helping me to formulate strategies for coping with problems. I highly recommend her.
Baltimore, Maryland |
My daughter saw Dr. Conn a few months back. Dr. Conn was aggressive and rude and ended up doing extensive damage to my daughter's psyche. She clearly crossed the line in doctor patient confidentiality. I highly recommend staying as far away from her as possible.
in Denton, MD |
I have seen Dr. Conn for almost 20 years. In all that time she has never once neglected to care for me or left me hanging when in crisis. She returns phone calls promptly and will do her best to work you in her schedule. She is an excellent physician, but as importantly, she is a kind human being. She treats me with respect and regard for the challenges I face. I have healed and thrived under her medical leadership and I highly, highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Lois Conn, MD?
Are you Dr. Conn?