Dr. Lohith Bose, MD

Dr. Lohith Bose, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

BOSE PLASTIC SURGERY 85 E US Highway 6 Ste 210 Valparaiso, IN 46383 Get Directions

Central to the philosophy of Bose Plastic Surgery is the patient, ensuring each person is treated with compassion, respect and is provided the highest quality of care. From the moment you walk through the door our staff will ensure that you have a great experience. We offer a variety of treatments for a wide spectrum of conditions. Our goal is to provide personalized care while striving to achieve natural, youthful, and exceptional results.

Dr. Bose is a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon who believes in combining the art and science of surgery to achieve the most optimal results for his patients. During his consultation, he carefully listens to what it is the patient would like to achieve and tailors his treatment recommendations, both surgical and nonsurgical, to realize the individual's goals. Once a sound surgical plan has been formulated, Dr. Bose's aim is to achieve unparalleled results through his years of training, skill, artistry, and attention to detail. He feels privileged to serve the community of Northwest Indiana. Dr. Bose has extensive training in cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, trauma and burn care. In addition to his plastic surgery training he is also trained as a general surgeon and is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. He is a candidate for membership by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) as well as the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). He is also an Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).

Dr. Bose's Experience

See how Dr. Bose's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bose

Dr. Bose accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bose has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bose's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bose to family and friends
Dr. Bose's Performance
in Valparaiso, IN |
I was very impressed with Dr Bose and all of his staff! They were friendly and efficient! I will definitely recommend him, wonderful experience!
in Valparaiso, IN |
I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office and patient rooms. Dr. Bose diagnosed me with the right decision of the problem. I must add the receptionist Whitney was outstanding. When she called for the appointment and the reminder and her courtesy when I came into the office was awesome. She put me at ease and her smile was contagious. Hats off to such a great employee of yours.
in Hobart, IN |
My Oncologist recommended Dr. Bose & I’m so happy she did. He is very personable, answers all questions & makes you feel comfortable. Having worked in a doctors office for 15 yrs & being diabetic with several specialists I know how some staff can be, but his girls are awesome, so nice, accommodating & understanding. My concern with some doctors is not being able to understand them, so just wanted to throw this out there too, he speaks clear, perfect English :o) I would definitely recommend him
in Rensselaer, IN |
Dr. Bose is a skilled surgeon who goes out of his way to take care of his patient. He is very friendly, takes the time to explain everything, and even will personally call if needed. I don't think I could have had a better doctor. I would strongly recommend Dr. Bose to anyone in need of plastic surgeon.
in Valparaiso, IN |
From the very first phone call to my surgical appointment I was met with kindness, professionalism, and great care. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Bose and his staff. Whitney not only answered my initial questions on the phone but was so cheerful each time I spoke with her at the front desk. Tiffany, Dr. Boss's assistant, was a complete gem. Dr. Bose himself is tremendous. So kind, friendly, informative, easy to talk with and honest. I trust him implicitly and will return in a heartbeat!
in Valparaiso |
Dr. Bose is very thorough and genuinely cares about his patients. He explains your issues in a way you can understand. His office staff is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
Chicago, IL |
I would definitely recommend Dr Bose to friends and relatives. He was very friendly and I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery.
Valparaiso, Indiana |
He was so nice.
Valparaiso, IN |
I saw Dr. Bose in December and he did surgery to remove some lumps with approx. 6 inches of stitches. He is very personable and knowledgeable. The outpatient surgery went well and aftercare was included. the wound healed fine. His staff is friendly and competent. I would definitely recommend him.
in Demotte, IN |
Very personable Dr. and Staff. I really enjoyed my treatment by the staff and Dr. He took the time to talk to us and explain everything he was doing....I wasn't herded in and out like Cattle as with some Drs. offices I've been to.
Valparaiso, Indiana |
We found Dr. Bose to be very professional, very pleasant and most importantly, his surgical skills were quite good. The procedure was explained to us and all concerns were addressed. We would highly recommend Dr. Bose.
in Portage, IN |
I personally think Dr. Bose is a very personal and attentive Doctor. I would recommend to a member of my family or anyone else.
in Valparaiso, IN |
The experience my family and I had with Dr. Bose was nothing but wonderful! Dr. Bose is very professional as well as a very caring man. When Dr. Bose walked into the room and greeted my mother and I we just felt so comfortable with him. He did surgery on my mother and came to check on her regularly and that just meant the world to my mother. He was so kind and gentle with my mother. I would highly recommend Dr. Bose. Porter County is very lucky to have such a talented and caring physician!
Kentland, IN |
Dr. Bose is amazing he's not too serious but very confident he made me feel less anxious about moving forward with my procedure and I couldn't be happier with the results and his nurse Tiffany is the best, she worked hard for me to get everything I needed in order to move forward. Would definitely do again with Bose Plastic Surgery.
in Kouts in |
Very caring and professional! Makes you feel comfortable and explains what he is doing.
in Valparaiso, IN |
Dr Bose and office staff are excellent! Office staff is very friendly. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting area and once taken back to the room am seen promptly every time. Br. Bose is knowledgeable and friendly. He spends time with patients and I never feel rushed. I am very pleased with the outcome of my initial surgery and don't think it could look any better. Office is bright, clean, and modern. I would recommend Dr. Bose and staff!
in North Judson, In |
Dr. Bose and his medical assistant Tiffany were very friendly and took extremely great care of my grandma.
in Monterey , IN |
Great bedside manner, very personable, did a fantastic job with my procedure. Definitely would recommend.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Bose is an incredible surgeon! I am so pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. I was nervous about how it would turn out but Dr. Bose made me feel at ease just before the surgery and now I couldn't be happier. The results are flawless. The recovery was easier than I expected and Dr. Bose even called me the next day to make sure I was doing ok. I felt very comfortable with the whole process.
in DEMOTTE |
Dr. Bose is warm and friendly he made me feel right at home. He listens intently to my problem and is ready with different avenues of treatment. He then discussed which treatment he would advise but allows for me to make the decision. His office was warm and his staff greeted me as I opened the door. His medical staff is terrific and informing. I was so impressed with my experience and will certainly send others to this wonderful office.
in Valparaiso, IN |
Fantastic plastic surgeon!! He definitely knows what he's doing and the staff is amazing. He listens very well, and is truly dedicated to making sure his patients are happy with their results!
in Chesterton, IN |
Very pleased with the work. Entire staff is helpful and friendly. Dr. Bose is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Lohith Bose, MD?
Are you Dr. Bose?

Compare Dr. Bose

Dr. Bose says...

Dr. Bose's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bose says...

Dr Bose's areas of interest include breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, rhinoplasty, facelift, skin cancer surgery, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation.

Dr. Bose's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Bose has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bose's Board Certifications

Georgia Institute of Technology

Graduated in 2002

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Bose does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bose and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts