Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Loddie F Roeder MD 189 E Austin St Ste 101 New Braunfels, TX 78130 Get Directions
Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr, MD
Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Roeder Jr is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels and Guadalupe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Roeder Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Roeder Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roeder Jr

Dr. Roeder Jr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Roeder Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Roeder Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roeder Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roeder Jr to family and friends
Dr. Roeder Jr's Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Roeder. Very caring and wonderful experience.
Prairieville, LA |
My wife and i came across Dr. Roeder when seeking to reverse the vasectomy that we had agreed upon 2 years prior. We selected him because of the tremendous customer service we received when we called to inquire, as well as, the strong spiritual stance that Dr. Roeder and his staff take on their role in God's plan. By putting the ability to have more children back in God's hands we are pregnant with child number 4 (less than 3 months after vasectomy reversal).
in Austin, TX |
This office is AWESOME!! The staff is very friendly and informative. Answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend them to anyone!!
in Fresno, CA |
Our experience for my wife and I, was super duper great. Dr. Loddie and all the staff are nice, friendly, awesome, very professionals and the make us feel like family. I will commend Dr. Loddie for sure. They deserve more that five stars.
in Colorado |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Roeder, Tammy, and Dean! They were the nicest people we have ever met! Very professional but loving and caring at the same time! From start to finish the experience was amazing!
in Houston, TX |
whole staff was friendly, peaceful and so positive! pain was almost non-existent! it was the best experiece i could ever imagine!
Huntsville, AL |
My husband had a vasectomy reversal on July 5, 2017. Words evade me in accurately describing our experience. Beginning with the first phone call, arrival for the procedure, procedure, post procedure and the follow up appointment was phenomenal. There was no wait time. We flew in from Alabama for the procedure so we were nervous, but Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy calmed our fears from the moment we met them. I am a RN, but have never experienced treatment like we received.
in Fort Worth, TX |
My experience with Dr. Roeder was spot on. Very friendly and extremely nice wonderful people. They made me and my wife fell right at home. They staff was the best with their care and professionalism u could ask for. They even had a spot for my wife while i was having my surgery so she could see it all. I would recommend Dr Roeder to anybody that is wanting a vasectomy reversal.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Wow where do we start ... This was an amazing experience for frank and I Dr Roeder Dr Dean and Tammy by far were the best! From the moment we talked on the phone till the moment we walked in their doors , we felt like family We are sooo grateful to have found them We can't find the words to describe how amazing they are ! We would definitely reccomend them 1000 times to anyone Surgery went amazing Frankie feels fantastic and I was even able to be there through it all ! Thank You God bless
in Chico, CA |
I am a surgical RN from CA. Great sergeon and staff in every way! We (fiancé and I) were treated like family. They gave all the information needed before, after and during. The were comforting, experienced, knowledgeable, caring, professional, understanding, and very open to all our needs and concerns. We had not met them before we flew out to Texas. They called several times before we went. The dr encouraged the spouse to sit in on the procedure. He was a very experienced surgeon!
Walker, LA |
We loved Dr. Roeder! Coming from out of state, we were very nervous about my husband's surgery due to not meeting the doctor, etc. beforehand. The staff at Dr. Roeder's office were so welcoming and honestly made us feel like family. We were very comfortable with Dr. Roeder and he did a great job. He and his staff are excellent and we would recommend them to anyone looking to have vasectomy reversal surgery to grow their family!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Roeder and staff are incredible. From the moment you arrive to the moment you are healed, they put your anxiety at ease and care 100% about your comfort, not only of the patient but also the loved one that is along for the journey. They have a way of using humor to make everything effortless and definately make you feel welcome. They let you know everything that is going to happen, before as well as during the surgery. They are the most friendly, knowledgeable, and professional team.
in Burley ID |
We had a great experience with Dr. Roeder! Very kind and has a great staff! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with this procedure. We're so grateful for the second chance he gave us to have children!
San Luis Obisbo, CA |
This decision is quite personal and sensitive. Doctor Roeder, and his staff, were very professional, attentive, responsive, and overall caring. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
Boise, ID |
My husband and I saw Dr. Roeder in April of this year. The staff was so friendly and understanding, you feel like they are just as invested in the procedure's success as you are. Dean took the time to make sure that all our fears and concerns were addressed and made jokes to lighten the mood. I got to watch as much of the procedure as I wanted and I also got to ask all the questions I could think of. At the end of the appointment, we felt like we were apart of their family!
Splendora, TX |
My husband and I went to see Dr. Roeder in April of this year for a vasectomy reversal. Tammy, Dean and Dr. Roeder were so warm and inviting. They made an uncomfortable procedure very comfortable. I really appreciated that the staff took their time with us explaining everything and we never felt like just a number. I was allowed to watch the entire procedure which was really interesting. We joked and laughed with the staff during the entire procedure and left with friendly hugs! Recommend!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Roeder and his staff make you feel as if your family and have known each other for years. From the initial phone call to the post opp conversation I have never felt so good about about a doctors office, not even my normal physicians office doesn't treat me as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Roeder to anyone who ask.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Roeder and his staff did an amazing job. Mr. Dean and Mrs. Tammy made myself and my wife feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Roeder, was patient and answered any questions I may have had before performing the procedure. The biggest comfort that I received was when Dr. Roeder and staff prayed before performing surgery. It was amazing and I cannot begin to thank them enough. I would recommend Dr. Roeder to everyone if that wants to have a reversal vasectomy.
Miami, FL |
In a word, wow! What a great doctor and staff. Very friendly, professional. Procedure was done in such a caring manner, I would recommend the medical team to anyone.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr Loddie Roeder was wonderful. He took great care me during my procedure. He kept me informed all along the way and was kind, reassuring and motivational.
in Pomona, CA |
I visited Dr. Roeder for a vasectomy reversal and the service was excellent. I was a little nervous but the staff made me feel at ease. One of the most important things was to insure my comfort during the surgery. They were very considerate and I recommend for anyone wanting a reversal.
in Bridge City, TX |
Dr. Roeder and his staff, Tammy and Dean, are some of the most receptive and amazing healthcare professionals my wife and I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Roeder is welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable. He was skilled in performing the procedure, and both Tammy and Dean assisted effectively, while helping put my wife, Kendall, and I at ease. Communication is open and the procedure flowed well. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering vasectomy reversal surgery.
in Oakland, CA |
I can not find the right words to describe our amazing experience with Dr. Roeder and his staff. My husband had vasectomy for 15 years then I found Dr. Roeder info in internet search. Everything went super smooth from scheduling all the way to finishing the procedure of RV. My husband had the surgery done on 06/30/2015 then I got pregnant on 11/01/2015. Now I have a handsome baby boy thanks to Dr. Roeder. Highly recommended.
Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Roeder was excellent! He was extremely professional, caring, and just all around wonderful! He put me at ease before my surgery by explaining everything in detail and then during the surgery ensured I was comfortable the entire time. If you are looking for a vasectomy reversal I highly recommend Dr. Roeder!
in Dell City |
Dr. Roeder and his staff are absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to make us comfortable.
Ft Worth, TX |
I knew we were in the right hands when I saw the walls covered in pictures of babies from successful vasectomy reversals. Dr. Roeder and his staff were caring and professional. Dr. Roeder provided appropriate pain management to my husband. He took his time to educate us before, during and after the procedure. The care Dr. Roeder takes to perfect his practice and ministry is evident by the ease of the process. The nurse even had a cup of coffee waiting for my husband after the procedure.
in Crane, TX |
Throughout the whole procedure Dr. Roeder and his staff treated us like family. Tammy and Dean was excellent on explaining the procedures, answering our questions and taking the time to ensure that we understood. Before the surgery they took the time to say a prayer, my soon to be wife was unable to make the surgery and I was allowed and encouraged to keep her updated. The procedure took a little over four hours and I was constantly asked if I was feeling any discomfort. Truly professionals.
in kingston |
we traveled from new york to visit Dr .Roeder to have VR done! Can not say enough about his staff (Tammy &Dean) were excellent and professional from the start to the end. we had an excellent experience and highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy are an outstanding, vibrant team. I traveled from Florida to have my reversal vasectomy performed and I would highly recommend them if you're considering this procedure. For any men wondering, the procedure was done under local anesthesia (I was awake) and I experienced no pain throughout the surgery. Although I was provided a prescription for pain medication, I never needed it and just took Tylenol for 2 days.
in Cushing, OK |
Our experience with Dr Roeder and his team was excellent. They were very warm and inviting and caring. Everyone involved in our procedure was very helpful, made sure we were comfortable, answered any questions we had, and had a good sense of humor to help ease the worries. They took good care of us like we were their own family.
Dr. Roeder and his staff, Dean and Tammy are amazing. They did a thorough job explaining the procedure and making us feel completely comfortable. Dr. Roeder performed a vasectomy reversal and explained the process. We felt part of the family! Antibiotics and pain medication was also given for the recovery process. He took a great deal of time to answer all of our questions. We are so glad we chose his practice. #noredo #norepay
in St Charles, MO |
I was relieved to see that the atmosphere was professional and located across from a hospital. Pre-op and post-op consultation was superb.
in Eagle Point, OR |
We traveled from Oregon to see Dr. Roeder this week. Can't say enough great things! Husband was worried about going all that way and ending up with a quack in an alley; not the case! Dr. Roeder, Dean and Tammy were great, from beginning to end. I was amazed with how many they do, that they made us feel like our procedure was the most important. Never felt like they were reading a script as they prepped us, or that it was routine for them. Husband says he's very glad with our choice!
in Salinas, CA |
We really can't say enough about our experience there. The staff was fun, friendly and caring. You really can tell the difference between a medical service vs. a ministry. They are changing lives. Thank you so much for the chance to change our family tree!
in Houston, TX |
Most trips to the Doctors Office Visits are not pleasant but this one was just the opposite. The staff are very caring and actually take the time to get to know the names of me and my wife. Going in I was terrified to the point that I asked for something to relax but didn't need it after speaking with the Dr. and staff. The reversal was relatively painless to the point that it hurt less than the vasectomy. Dr. Roeder Jr. took the time before and after the procedure to answer my questions.
Memphis, TN |
We went in early 2016. The clinic/practice is very small--just three people, and they do 2 procedures per day, so you get full attention of everybody there, and the atmosphere was very peaceful. Everybody was friendly. Our school-age kids watched movies and ate snacks in the waiting room, which was just around the corner from the procedure room. My wife got to watch the entire procedure. Throughout, the staff was professional, and the recovery instructions were spot on and very helpful.
in Houston, TX |
Well first and foremost the staff are the friendliest and most professional folks you could hope for. I traveled from out of town for my operation and somehow got my dates mixed up.... I was a day early, the staff and Dr. Roeder found the time to operate on me anyway saving me more expense with the hotel and costs back home due to my mistaken dates. The entire experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Roeder and his staff to anyone considering a vasectomy reversal.
in Cedar Park, TX |
I was greeted and treated like someone special in their family. I felt comfortable the entire time I was there. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder and his team to anyone seeking a reversal.
in Woodbury, NJ |
An overall great experience. Never have I been involved with a more caring or professional team of people. I would use the term team interchangebly with family. From the time I setup the appointment, to the procedure itself, to the followup, I was 100% at ease and confident that I would be cared for as an individual. Everyone involved- Tammy, Dean, and of course Dr. Roeder made my experience extremely positive. The procedure itself was very easy to tolerate and almost painless.
in Lumberton, TX |
From the first moment on the phone with his office you are at peace. He is loving, gentle, kind, and will pray over you for the procedure. He is genuine and concerned for you! He loves what he does and his office does too! Takes time to go over every detail. Makes sure you feel no pain! I didn't even feel the needle because he made sure I was relaxed first! Hands of gold! Best in the USA! Will give you a new respect for a MD!
in Granbury, TX |
Dr. Roeder and his staff made us feel like family, the practice is in a nice facility and everyone was very professional. My wife and I could tell that the entire team really cared about you and enjoy what they do, helping couples start or extend their families. Don't let their sense of humor catch you by surprise, LOL, under the circumstances I had a great time. The costs for the service was extremely reasonable.
in Ft Sill, OK |
We were looking for VR doctors, not based off price or location, but quality. We read some fantastic reviews and decided that Dr. Roeder was the one for us. We were thrilled to find out how caring the crew was, they made us feel like we weren't just an average patient, something more. I really enjoyed the prayer that Dr. Roeder had said before the surgery blessing us with success with the procedure and through out our future. Dr. Roeder, Tammy and Dean made this experience unforgettable for us!
in Middleton, Id |
Dr. Roeder and his staff were fantastic. They write Welcome to the family and your name on a white board in the operating room, and that mind set was very apparent in everything they did from consultation all the way through post op and recovery. They even recommended places to eat. Dr. Roeder and his staff blend professionalism you can trust with with a genuine friendly concern for you and your family as individuals. Dr. Roeder runs his practice as a ministry and that is very obvious.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Roeder was amazing. My husband had a VR with him yesterday. He took his time and sat with us to explain the procedure, answer questions, and talk us through any concerns we had. He took his time during the procedure. He helped my husband feel relaxed (he ended up sleeping through 90% of the procedure), and talked with me as I waited. They take VR seriously, and really give it 110%. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone who asks.
in El Paso Texas |
I was extremely nervous about my vasectomy reversal. However Dr. Roeder and his team made me feel extremely at ease and comfortable soon after my arrival. Best experience I've ever had with a Doctor
in Ozark, AL |
Everything was exactly how Tammy and Dean explained it on the phone. The testimonials on their website was great and exact. Once my wife and I arrived the staff greeted us and took good care of us. Dr. Roeder is a very kind and professional doctor that truly cares about his patients and what he is doing.
in Douglass, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Roeder to any couple or single man who was looking to have a reversal. He was very kind and patient about describing the procedure to me and my husband. His office was the best at keeping in touch with us regarding payment and getting the paperwork done in a timely manner.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Roeder and his staff are EXCELLENT!! Tammy is absolutely awesome. She realized the sense of urgency I had with setting the appointment and she made it happen. She initially told us they had no openings until March but then called back within an hour to advise of a cancellation. Dean did an outstanding job of explaining the process to my husband and I with plenty of jokes to set our minds at ease. We had no worries once we met Dr. Roeder and it was time for surgery, which was under 3hrs.
in Bear, DE |
Dr. Roeder was very professional. He put our minds at ease and explained everything he was going to do before the procedure. Tammy and Dean were also very kind and helpful with all of our questions and concerns. All three were more than willing to take any extra time with us as we needed it.
in Boyd, TX |
My husband had his procedure done yesterday. We were completely floored at how incredibly we were treated! From walking in the door, being greeted by Tammy to the initial meeting with Dean to meeting Dr. Roeder. We left there feeling like we were saying goodbye to family members. I have never been more satisfied with a dr. and his staff in my life. I'm 43 years old with type 1 diabetes, so I've had a lot of dr's in my time. My husband made the comment, you can tell they all truly love their job.
Have you seen Dr. Loddie Roeder Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Roeder Jr?

Compare Dr. Roeder Jr

Dr. Roeder Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Roeder Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roeder Jr's Board Certifications

• Hand Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1977

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1981

Dr. Roeder Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roeder Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Carpal Tunnel Release