Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Loddie F Roeder MD 189 E Austin St Ste 101, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Roeder Jr. specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in New Braunfels, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Roeder Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roeder Jr.'s Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Roeder Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Orthopedic Surgerynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Roeder Jr.

Dr. Roeder Jr. accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Roeder Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Roeder Jr.

Dr. Roeder Jr.'s Review Details
      4.9 based on 111 responses
      Experience with Dr. Roeder Jr.
      Dr. Roeder Jr.'s Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (91)
      Memphis, TN |
      We went in early 2016. The clinic/practice is very small--just three people, and they do 2 procedures per day, so you get full attention of everybody there, and the atmosphere was very peaceful. Everybody was friendly. Our school-age kids watched movies and ate snacks in the waiting room, which was just around the corner from the procedure room. My wife got to watch the entire procedure. Throughout, the staff was professional, and the recovery instructions were spot on and very helpful.
      in Houston, TX |
      Well first and foremost the staff are the friendliest and most professional folks you could hope for. I traveled from out of town for my operation and somehow got my dates mixed up.... I was a day early, the staff and Dr. Roeder found the time to operate on me anyway saving me more expense with the hotel and costs back home due to my mistaken dates. The entire experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Roeder and his staff to anyone considering a vasectomy reversal.
      in Cedar Park, TX |
      I was greeted and treated like someone special in their family. I felt comfortable the entire time I was there. I would highly recommend Dr. Roeder and his team to anyone seeking a reversal.
      in Woodbury, NJ |
      An overall great experience. Never have I been involved with a more caring or professional team of people. I would use the term "team" interchangebly with "family." From the time I setup the appointment, to the procedure itself, to the followup, I was 100% at ease and confident that I would be cared for as an individual. Everyone involved- Tammy, Dean, and of course Dr. Roeder made my experience extremely positive. The procedure itself was very easy to tolerate and almost painless.
      in Lumberton, TX |
      From the first moment on the phone with his office you are at peace. He is loving, gentle, kind, and will pray over you for the procedure. He is genuine and concerned for you! He loves what he does and his office does too! Takes time to go over every detail. Makes sure you feel no pain! I didn't even feel the needle because he made sure I was relaxed first! Hands of gold! Best in the USA! Will give you a new respect for a MD!
      in Granbury, TX |
      Dr. Roeder and his staff made us feel like family, the practice is in a nice facility and everyone was very professional. My wife and I could tell that the entire team really cared about you and enjoy what they do, helping couples start or extend their families. Don't let their sense of humor catch you by surprise, LOL, under the circumstances I had a great time. The costs for the service was extremely reasonable.
      in Ft Sill, OK |
      We were looking for VR doctors, not based off price or location, but quality. We read some fantastic reviews and decided that Dr. Roeder was the one for us. We were thrilled to find out how caring the crew was, they made us feel like we weren't just an average patient, something more. I really enjoyed the prayer that Dr. Roeder had said before the surgery blessing us with success with the procedure and through out our future. Dr. Roeder, Tammy and Dean made this experience unforgettable for us!
      in Middleton, Id |
      Dr. Roeder and his staff were fantastic. They write "Welcome to the family" and your name on a white board in the operating room, and that mind set was very apparent in everything they did from consultation all the way through post op and recovery. They even recommended places to eat. Dr. Roeder and his staff blend professionalism you can trust with with a genuine friendly concern for you and your family as individuals. Dr. Roeder runs his practice as a ministry and that is very obvious.
      in Philadelphia, PA |
      Dr. Roeder was amazing. My husband had a VR with him yesterday. He took his time and sat with us to explain the procedure, answer questions, and talk us through any concerns we had. He took his time during the procedure. He helped my husband feel relaxed (he ended up sleeping through 90% of the procedure), and talked with me as I waited. They take VR seriously, and really give it 110%. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone who asks.
      in El Paso Texas |
      I was extremely nervous about my vasectomy reversal. However Dr. Roeder and his team made me feel extremely at ease and comfortable soon after my arrival. Best experience I've ever had with a Doctor
      in Ozark, AL |
      Everything was exactly how Tammy and Dean explained it on the phone. The testimonials on their website was great and exact. Once my wife and I arrived the staff greeted us and took good care of us. Dr. Roeder is a very kind and professional doctor that truly cares about his patients and what he is doing.
      in Douglass, TX |
      I would recommend Dr. Roeder to any couple or single man who was looking to have a reversal. He was very kind and patient about describing the procedure to me and my husband. His office was the best at keeping in touch with us regarding payment and getting the paperwork done in a timely manner.
      in Plano, TX |
      Dr. Roeder and his staff are EXCELLENT!! Tammy is absolutely awesome. She realized the sense of urgency I had with setting the appointment and she made it happen. She initially told us they had no openings until March but then called back within an hour to advise of a cancellation. Dean did an outstanding job of explaining the process to my husband and I with plenty of jokes to set our minds at ease. We had no worries once we met Dr. Roeder and it was time for surgery, which was under 3hrs.
      in Bear, DE |
      Dr. Roeder was very professional. He put our minds at ease and explained everything he was going to do before the procedure. Tammy and Dean were also very kind and helpful with all of our questions and concerns. All three were more than willing to take any extra time with us as we needed it.
      in Boyd, TX |
      My husband had his procedure done yesterday. We were completely floored at how incredibly we were treated! From walking in the door, being greeted by Tammy to the initial meeting with Dean to meeting Dr. Roeder. We left there feeling like we were saying goodbye to family members. I have never been more satisfied with a dr. and his staff in my life. I'm 43 years old with type 1 diabetes, so I've had a lot of dr's in my time. My husband made the comment, you can tell they all truly love their job.
      Have you seen Dr. Roeder Jr.?
      Are you Dr. Roeder Jr.? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Roeder Jr.

• Hand Fracture
      • Hip Sprain
      • Internal Derangement of Knee
      • Knee Dislocation
      • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
      • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1977

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1981

Dr. Roeder Jr. has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Roeder Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
      • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

×

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Roeder Jr.

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Roeder Jr.'s Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Roeder Jr.

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients