Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Locke Keney, MD
Dr. Locke Keney, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Keney is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.

950 E Harvard Ave Ste 200

Denver, CO 80210

Dr. Locke Keney, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Keney

Dr. Keney's Experience

Dr. Keney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Keney "Patient-Centric, Collaboration, Communication and Care. Our physicians consider our patients to be valuable members of our care team. We believe in collaborating with patients and their primary care physicians and physician specialists to provide the best care. We feel that clear communication is essential for optimal coordination of care. Our ultimate goal is to provide the highest quality of care for our patients."

• Preventive Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Immunization
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Spirometry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Baylor University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Keney has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Keney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keney to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Keney's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr Keney rocks! He listens, cares and is very knowledgeable. I like his pragmatic approach to managing my health and feel like I have a partner. And he has a sense of humor which makes dreary medical visits a little more enjoyable. He is very rapid in sharing information but that matches my style. The ratings I gave on ease of scheduling, wait time etc. should not be reflective of Dr Keney and my satisfaction with him. It is the practice he is affiliated with that I have rated.
in Denver, CO |
I needed an new primary doctor and after I reviewed Dr Keney's profile and qualifications, I set up an appointment.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Keney has been my primary care physician for three years. He is competent, caring and actually interested and concerned about my medical situation. He coordinates several specialist physicians who treat me and is knowledgeable about all of my conditions. He always takes time to discuss and explain issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
in Denver, CO |
Excellent diagnostic skills. Great analysis and guidance on health issues. He always gets to the root of any problem and offers great explanations and overview. I recommend him highly.
in Denver, CO |
Listens to my medical concerns and talks through each in detail. No drama.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Keney takes the time to answer our questions, thoroughly explain lab tests and discuses treatment options. He referred me to an excellent surgeon for a knee replacement and has made referrals for several specialties my wife has needed. I served as a Paramedic for 34 years prior to retiring and am thankful Dr. Keney was still accepting new patients when my wife and I had to find a doctor that would accept our insurance. I would recommend Dr. Keney to anyone looking for an outstanding MD.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
I highly recommend Dr. Keney. I find him knowledgeable and sincerely interested in my health. He doesn't rush me out of the office and he listens to my needs and offers suggestions. He's a helpful and caring doctor!
Denver, CO |
If you seek to understand your medical condition, Dr Keney is the MD for you. He is a good listener, is extremely sharp, and happily takes the time to explain all things medical in laymen's terms. Keney has been my PCP for 2 years now, and I am very very happy with his care.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Keney is the best PCP I have ever had. He listens, he knows what my conditions are and he is always available online to answer questions. When necessary, he draws a picture--in this office it was on the paper on the table. In the old offices, it was on a whiteboard that was hung on the wall. He does try to make you understand what is going on with you, Antoinette is wonderful, too. She is always cheery and listens to what you say. I have recommended this office to several people.
in Denver, CO |
I like Dr. Keney because he listens to what I have to say. He gives me information, albeit rapid, to help make a decision. He has my best interests in setting up any treatments or medication needs.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Keney has been my primary doctor for several years. When I first started seeing him I had several health issues. We have worked together to get them under control. We have had to deal with drug side effects and drug interaction along the way. Which has not been easy. Dr Keney has been very caring and supportive in trying to improve my health. He has always listened to any my concern about my health.
in Denver, CO |
I have been so pleased with Dr. Keney that I have already referred a patient (Barbara Walton) to him. He is open-minded, explains ideas clearly and intelligently, and maintains eye contact with me, letting his scribe take notes and look at the computer.
in Littleton, CO |
I was quite ill, headache, no energy very sore throat, heavy congestion, etc : saw Dr Keney ... he is always attentive, focused on me as a needy patient, makes a careful exam and gives me the assurance that I am in good hands. This review is done a couple of days after seeing him and I am on the mend and am taking meds as he prescribed. I recommend him to others ... he is an excellent Doc!!
in Denver, CO |
In 2013, my mother was referred to Dr. Keney's practice by a specialist due to her complicated condition. He is sensitive to the patient's preferences, informative about consequences and an excellent coordinator for the numerous follow-ups, specialists and hospital stays my mother has endured. His practice really excels in organization, something that appears to be missing between EMR and HIPAA regulations. I do and will continue to recommend this doctor as an exceptional PCP.
in Denver, CO |
I've had Dr. Keney for about three years. I mainly go there for my annual physical. He likes to talk about himself and his qualifications and tell you how much smarter he is than other doctors. During one physical he took 5 minutes to tell me why I didn't need the digital rectal exam. I've never had a doc skip that unpleasant little part of the exam before. I cannot understand why he didn't just shut up and get it over with.
Have you seen Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Are you Dr. Keney?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Keney

Dr. Keney accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Keney has admitting privileges