Dr. Locke Keney, MD

Dr. Locke Keney, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Locke Keney, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in internal medicine, preventive medicine, and more.

950 E Harvard Ave Ste 200

Denver, CO 80210

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Keney treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Keney's conditions and procedures:

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breath Testing
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Immunization
  • Injuries
  • Pap Smear
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Physical Examination
  • Spirometry

Patient-Centric, Collaboration, Communication and Care. Our physicians consider our patients to be valuable members of our care team. We believe in collaborating with patients and their primary care physicians and physician specialists to provide the...

• Preventive Medicine

4.3

Dr. Keney?
Dr. Keney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Locke Keney, MD
Dr. Keney is an efficient and exceptionally astute physician. He is always "on target," and I have complete confidence in his clinical diagnoses and treatments. The office is clean and well managed, and the staff courteous and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Dr Keney rocks! He listens, cares and is very knowledgeable. I like his pragmatic approach to managing my health and feel like I have a partner. And he has a sense of humor which makes dreary medical visits a little more enjoyable. He is very rapid in sharing information but that matches my style. The ratings I gave on ease of scheduling, wait time etc. should not be reflective of Dr Keney and my satisfaction with him. It is the practice he is affiliated with that I have rated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I needed an new primary doctor and after I reviewed Dr Keney's profile and qualifications, I set up an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Dr. Keney has been my primary care physician for three years. He is competent, caring and actually interested and concerned about my medical situation. He coordinates several specialist physicians who treat me and is knowledgeable about all of my conditions. He always takes time to discuss and explain issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Excellent diagnostic skills. Great analysis and guidance on health issues. He always gets to the root of any problem and offers great explanations and overview. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Listens to my medical concerns and talks through each in detail. No drama.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Dr. Keney takes the time to answer our questions, thoroughly explain lab tests and discuses treatment options. He referred me to an excellent surgeon for a knee replacement and has made referrals for several specialties my wife has needed. I served as a Paramedic for 34 years prior to retiring and am thankful Dr. Keney was still accepting new patients when my wife and I had to find a doctor that would accept our insurance. I would recommend Dr. Keney to anyone looking for an outstanding MD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Keney. I find him knowledgeable and sincerely interested in my health. He doesn't rush me out of the office and he listens to my needs and offers suggestions. He's a helpful and caring doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
If you seek to understand your medical condition, Dr Keney is the MD for you. He is a good listener, is extremely sharp, and happily takes the time to explain all things medical in laymen's terms. Keney has been my PCP for 2 years now, and I am very very happy with his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Dr. Keney is the best PCP I have ever had. He listens, he knows what my conditions are and he is always available online to answer questions. When necessary, he draws a picture--in this office it was on the paper on the table. In the old offices, it was on a whiteboard that was hung on the wall. He does try to make you understand what is going on with you, Antoinette is wonderful, too. She is always cheery and listens to what you say. I have recommended this office to several people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I like Dr. Keney because he listens to what I have to say. He gives me information, albeit rapid, to help make a decision. He has my best interests in setting up any treatments or medication needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
Dr Keney has been my primary doctor for several years. When I first started seeing him I had several health issues. We have worked together to get them under control. We have had to deal with drug side effects and drug interaction along the way. Which has not been easy. Dr Keney has been very caring and supportive in trying to improve my health. He has always listened to any my concern about my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I have been so pleased with Dr. Keney that I have already referred a patient (Barbara Walton) to him. He is open-minded, explains ideas clearly and intelligently, and maintains eye contact with me, letting his scribe take notes and look at the computer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I was quite ill, headache, no energy very sore throat, heavy congestion, etc : saw Dr Keney ... he is always attentive, focused on me as a needy patient, makes a careful exam and gives me the assurance that I am in good hands. This review is done a couple of days after seeing him and I am on the mend and am taking meds as he prescribed. I recommend him to others ... he is an excellent Doc!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
In 2013, my mother was referred to Dr. Keney's practice by a specialist due to her complicated condition. He is sensitive to the patient's preferences, informative about consequences and an excellent coordinator for the numerous follow-ups, specialists and hospital stays my mother has endured. His practice really excels in organization, something that appears to be missing between EMR and HIPAA regulations. I do and will continue to recommend this doctor as an exceptional PCP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?
I've had Dr. Keney for about three years. I mainly go there for my annual physical. He likes to talk about himself and his qualifications and tell you how much smarter he is than other doctors. During one physical he took 5 minutes to tell me why I didn't need the digital rectal exam. I've never had a doc skip that unpleasant little part of the exam before. I cannot understand why he didn't just shut up and get it over with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Locke Keney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keney?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.