Dr. Lloyd Shabazz, MD

Dr. Lloyd Shabazz, MD

Oncology  ·
Dr. Lloyd Shabazz, MD is an oncology specialist in Portsmouth, VA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in oncology.

355 Crawford St Ste 300

Portsmouth, VA 23704

Learn about Dr. Shabazz

See how frequently Dr. Shabazz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lymphocytosis
Leukocytosis
Myelodysplastic Syndromes

Dr. Shabazz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oncology

• Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Shabazz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shabazz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shabazz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shabazz's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shabazz to family and friends

Dr. Shabazz's Performance

I was referred to Dr Shabazz due to iron deficiency by my PCP. I had no problem with Dr Shabazz himself. but his staff, Wendy in particular, is the rudest. And thanks to her I will no longer be a patient at his office. Noone should have to be talked to in the manner i was spoken to by her. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
When I was referred to Dr. Shabazz, my primary care Dr had given up on me. He wasn't addressing my issues. Once Dr. Shabazz began treating me, I felt better....personally. After a few test, he called and said he could help me. It was a journey, but I knew, after my first visit, I was in good hands....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Shabazz for over 5 years and I would refer him to everyone, he is great and doesn't mind spending time with you to help you understand your treatments and concerns. I travel all the way from Tennessee to see him. Thanks so very much for all you do for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shabazz is a great doctor. He took the time to explain any and everything that was going on with the condition we are going through. I highly recommend him. His staff is also very nice and accommodating.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr Shebazz uses what I call 'cookie cutter' medicine. He is condescending, unreasonable, does not listen to his patients concerns. Marches to the beat of his own drum. I would not return to him if my life depended on him. I would go to anyone other.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1