Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Llewelyn Williams, MD
Dr. Llewelyn Williams, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Las Cruces, NM. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Mountain View Regional Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center.

1205 S Telshor Blvd

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

Learn about Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' Experience

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• George Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Williams' Performance
    GOOD
in Las Cruces, NM |
Dr Williams is an outstanding care provider. As a patient suffering from chronic pain, he listened to my concerns and created a treatment plan. After six months of a integrated, multi-faceted treatment, pain isn't the primary driver in my life. Thanks to Dr Williams and his staff.
in Las Cruces, NM |
I find Dr. William's entire staff to be very cordial, friendly and knowledgeable in my dealings with them. I have been very pleased with all my communications with Dr. Williams. I find his bedside manners to be impeccable and I am very pleased with the thorough exams when I come in for a follow up.
in Las Cruces, NM |
Having had a broken neck years ago, as well as a progressive neuro-muscular disease, I have had over 25 years of experience with pain management. All of my previous doctors continued to prescribe pain meds - for years! With no break from the pain meds, I became dependent on them, and they no longer worked. My quality of life was awful! After weaning myself off pain meds, I went to Dr. Williams, and had my spinal cord stimulator replaced. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. Great doctor!!!
in Las Cruces, NM |
After going to ALL the pain mgt doctors in town, i finally found my match! He educated & empowered me on how to take control of my chronic pain: diet changes, physical therapy, and one-on-one honest, caring, respectful LISTENING. Thank you Dr Williams!
in Las Cruces, NM |
I was hit by a truck and severely injured. Right upon meeting he told me he was taking me off hydrocodone which is all that works. He put me on meds that made my limbs twitch, and made my hands and feet cold and numb. But I was still in pain. He told me to stop eating pork and being a vegetarian and praying would fix my torn rotator cuff. Been meat free for 2 years, pork free since 92, and prayed daily since 81... I'm still in immense pain and unable to work. He's a quack!!!!
in New Mexico |
I agree with the person from Chaparral. The dr. did not check my medical background nor did he acknowledge my concerns for the 5 minutes he was in the room with me. His decision on how to treat me was based on nothing but his own vague idea of treatment. I'm now in severe pain because he cut me down on the medication I was taking in order to take me off of it completely. My medication had always worked fine and I had no problems with it. I am now without a pain management dr.
in Chaparral,new Mexico |
I couldn't believe how rude and disrespectful this man was. He won't listen and cares not about any prior medical records. He wants to start over back in middle ages with his crazy ideas about not eating pork and drinking juice. The place stinks and furniture is dirty.he is condescending and treats you like a child I've never seen a worse and more superstitious doctor. He has brought pain and suffering to countless people and needs to be stopped.
Have you seen Dr. Llewelyn Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?