Dr. Liza Natale, MD

Dr. Liza Natale, MD

Pediatrics | Female

317 E 34th St Fl 3 New York, NY 10016 Get Directions

Dr. Liza Natale, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Natale is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center .

Dr. Natale's Experience

See how Dr. Natale's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Natale

Dr. Natale accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Natale has admitting privileges.

Dr. Natale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Natale to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Natale's Performance
    in new york |
    I have had and continue having a great experience with Dr Natale she sees my three kids. I have found Dr Natale being patient with all my three kids and very responsive with all my questions. Her professionalism towards our children is outstanding and remarkable. I would definitely continue having her as my children's pediatrician and without any doubt recommend Dr Natale to my friends and family.
    New York, NY |
    Rude and completely unprofessional. We brought our baby to the clinic after 5 days of not eating and vomiting. As first time parents, we were very concerned and just wanted to make sure we were doing everything we could. Natale was extremely condescending to me and my husband while not giving us any advice or useful information at all. She seemed more concerned in finding our foult for our baby's illness. I cannot believe that she would even get a single good review. Run from her!
    Unfortunately we are unsure of who you may be. If in fact you did have this experience at our office, we would like to communicate with you about it. We strongly encourage any unsatisfied patients to communicate with us so we may address and correct any issues. Please give us a call at the office so we can work through these concerns.
    in New york |
    I have been going to dr natale since 2009 because she was walking in the halls of nyu when I had my baby and saw I needed help burping my son. she is the most compassionate and patient dr. I now have two sons that go to that practice and no matter day or time they are available. Everyone in the staff (Michael and all front desk and everyone) are warm and welcoming. I would recommend dr. Natale to anyone and everyone-she is truly the best!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Liza Natale, MD?

Dr. Natale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Natale has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Natale's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Natale does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Natale and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med

Graduated in 2000

Nyu Hospitals Center

Dr. Natale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Natale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Natale does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Natale and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.