Dr. Lixin Zhang, MD

Dr. Lixin Zhang, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Lixin Zhang, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Amherst, NY. He has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Zhang is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital and Sisters of Charity Hospital.

Dr. Zhang's Experience

See how Dr. Zhang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zhang

Dr. Zhang accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zhang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zhang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zhang to family and friends
Dr. Zhang's Performance
Buffalo ny |
Misdiagnosed me for depression when I had a traumatic brain injury
North Tonawanda, NY |
More of the same in regards to Dr. Zhang. Very cold, and did not listen to what I had to say. Took a quick look at MRI, and after I told him that I had no history of anxiety in my family, at the end of the appointment, blamed my symptoms on anxiety and my "family history of anxiety". The man clearly does not listen to what his patients have to say! My visit was a total waste of my time.
Tonawanda, NY |
I saw Dr. Zhang as a first time patient. After reading his terrible reviews online I should have cancelled but was desperate and no one else had openings. He was cold, refused to listen or look at my medical records and did a very brief physical exam. He tried to blame my symptoms on anxiety and push Xanax. I tried to explain my symptoms in detail and my medical history but Dr. Zhang refused to listen. Kept pushing Xanax. I would not trust his judgement on diagnosis or treatment. Steer clear!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments will be passed on to our clinical operations team. Take Care, S., Brand Specialist at DENT - Please note, providers do not directly respond to reviews.
Buffalo, NY |
I went to see this person because I was experiencing dizzy spells. After 5 minutes of "tests" he told me that nothing was wrong and that my dizziness was caused by anxiety and he would prescribe anti-anxiety medication. Seems like this is his M.O. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now I have to find a REAL doctor.
in Buffalo, NY |
Doesnt listen and jumps to assumptions quickly. Accusses patient of being a hypocondriac or that its (face numbness!) is all in their heads. Cant navigate laptop and accused that brain MRI images are not on disc. Office staff accuses the same. I verified with imaging facility that all images and written report IS on disc provided. Extremely incompetent, insensitive man! I see Im not alone in thinking this.
Have you seen Dr. Lixin Zhang, MD?

Compare Dr. Zhang

}

Dr. Zhang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Zhang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zhang's Board Certifications

University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    University At Buffalo-State University Of New York

• Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Zhang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Zhang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.