Dr. Lita Calagua-Solis, MD

Neurology  |
11 reviews

Contact provider for availability

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • Medicare
  • One Health
  • Preferred Medical Plan

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked toprovide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of our medical team.Read more

Dr. Calagua-Solis' Experience

See how Dr. Calagua-Solis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calagua-Solis

Dr. Calagua-Solis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Calagua-Solis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Calagua-Solis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calagua-Solis to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Calagua-Solis' Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
The worst experience I have had, no proper communication Staff and sectary are rud puts you on hold then hangs up on you, try leaving an message the doctors call back messages are full can't leave an message, nor call when your late, the neurologist is rude she doesn't listen to you talks over you and doesn't care. This place needs to be closed down I'm epileptic and I don't need to be rude to nor hung up on I doubt that this place will change I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.
Villa Park, IL |
I've been trying to make an appointment for my mom and have called 3 times. The first 2 times they told me to call back to schedule due to they were busy, and the 3rd time they put me on hold for over 10 minutes to then be disconnected. Very frustrating, poor service, will find another doctor. By the look of the 2.6 rating, I'm not the only one with concerns.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Calagua's secretary is one of the friendliest and most efficient receptionists I've met but Dr. Calagua's a whole different story! She's the rudest and LESS CARING medical professional I've ever met in my life!!! I only saw her one time but she rarely looked at me, she never smiled, she made me feel like I was a problem for her, she'd interrupt me and not let me finish explaining my symptoms, I wasn't able to tell her my whole story and in 15-20 mins I was done. I'M NEVER SEEING HER AGAIN!!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Worst doctor office ever - it takes you OVER 2 hours to been seen, doesn't provide the right notes to insurance company resulting in decline of services. Any work done such as lab work, you will never get a response from them. I even went a contact the lab place and they told me that Dr. office should have the results already, call them back an nothing. Every time you call, you get a different answer and you can clearly know that they totally don't know what is going in the office.
Have you seen Dr. Lita Calagua-Solis, MD?
Are you Dr. Calagua-Solis?

Dr. Calagua-Solis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Calagua-Solis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningitis
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Facultad De Enfermeria Y Medicina Humana

Dr. Calagua-Solis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calagua-Solis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology