Dr. Lisena Verka, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Sutton Station 5832 Fayetteville Rd Ste 113 Durham, NC 27713 Get Directions
Dr. Lisena Verka, MD
Dr. Lisena Verka, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 51 years old. Dr. Verka is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Verka's Care Philosophy

As a child I grew up in a family where antibiotics patients laboratory analyses infection treatment were common and frequently used words. I learned them by asking what they meant every time I would hear a new one. I still vividly remember my father leaving the house every Monday morning carrying a few freshly ironed white coats. He taught me a about the importance of his job why people care for each other the responsibilities and the satisfaction a physician has. I always knew that I would follow my fathers steps and see patients listen to their concerns and play an important part in their lives by trying to keep them healthy and away from harm. Many nights I arrive home late from work. The balance between my private and my professional life is found in my family's support and the satisfaction that I did the best I could for my patients.

Dr. Verka's Experience

See how Dr. Verka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Verka

Dr. Verka accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Verka is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Verka has admitting privileges.

Dr. Verka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verka to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Verka's Performance
in Durham, NC |
Great doctors are hard to come by, and I am thankful I found Dr. Verka. She is professional, courteous, and works efficiently. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable, she genuinely cares about the health of her patients. I feel safe and comfortable, under Dr. Verka's care.
in Durham, NC |
Expereince with Dr. Verka is good. But overall waiting time is horrible in Duke. Nobody respects for patient's time. I had to wait for 30-40 mins after arriving on time before doctor finally saw me.
in Cary, NC |
She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and considerate. She listens to concerns and follows up appropriately. She really cares about her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Lisena Verka, MD?
Are you Dr. Verka?

Compare Dr. Verka

Dr. Verka's Care Philosophy

Dr. Verka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Verka has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Verka's Board Certifications

Dr. Verka does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Verka and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saint Vincent Charity Hospital

Completed in 2008

• Romanian

Dr. Verka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Verka does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Verka and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.