Dr. Lisen Liu, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Lisen Liu, MD
Dr. Lisen Liu, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Flushing, NY. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Liu's Experience

See how Dr. Liu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Liu is now accepting new patients

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Liu's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Hicksville |
    She do care for patient with her heart. I have a thyroid problems for taking a medicine are more than 15 years. Because the drugs are side effects, I have been very suffering from whole body. The previous doctor never told me what is going on. Until One day I feel almost dying, rush to hospital but find nothing. I have been going through very difficult time because I can't walk, whole body was very weak. I am lucky that anther doctor find Dr. Liu for me. She saves my life with her good heart.
    in Elmhurst |
    Normally I don't leave bad reviews but it's not a pleasant visit at all. I know the process could be long for new patient but it took me around 2 hours to see the doctor even though I had an appointment. Also, you have to pay 200 deposit upfront in addition to copay either in cash or check. Otherwise you won't be able to see the doctor!
    in Flushing, NY |
    1. Their receptionists don't know how to do their jobs. They don't know how to verify insurance info. They demand payment upfront. The whole office is trying to scam patients. 2. The office never called me and informed me that the lab result was ready unless I called them two weeks later.
    in Queens, NY |
    Office staffs are not professional. They force me to pay deductible upfront even my insurance company explained to them that there was no deductible. They even refused to pay me back the payment even the insurance paid their claim. They failed to fax necessary reports to my surgeon and delayed my surgery. This doctor doesn't care about your health he only cares about the money. Worst office in NYC.
    Flushing, NY |
    The doctor is fine. However, the office is under bad management. The front desk does not always answer patient's calls. About 50% of my calls during their office hours were not answered. I always arrived before my scheduled appointment, but I still waited for at least 40 minutes after my scheduled time. This office is the only one that requires me to pay $200 deposit in addition to the copay even after my insurance company told them on the phone that my deductible does not apply to office visit
    in Cambria Heights, NY |
    Avoid this doctor if you can. This doctor screwed up my wife's prescriptions a few times. Calling their front desk didn't help at all. The young girls at the front desk don't really know about basic concepts even. One didn't know the differences between CVS stores and CVS CareMark and told me that she knew what she was doing. The other didn't understand what 'generic' means. This doctor's office is the worst I have ever seen.
    in Cambria Heights, NY |
    East Elmhurst, NY |
    Dr. Lisen Liu staff is horrible, nasty, disrespectful, uneducated, and extremely poor customer service. Dr. Lisen Liu needs to do something about her front staff. She will lose patient because of her secretary. Especially the one with the blond hair. Very nasty on the phone and in person. Your staff needs proper customer service training. ME AS A PATIENT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT PRACTICE AGAIN! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THAT LOCATION. NASTY! NASTY! FRONT DESK, HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Lisen Liu, MD?
    Are you Dr. Liu?

Dr. Liu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Liu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Liu's Board Certifications

• Hypoparathyroidism
    • Hypothyroidism
    • Kidney Disease
    • Lipid Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Luth Med Ctr

Completed in 2004

Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus

Completed in 2006

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism