Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Lise Brown, DO
Dr. Brown, a native of Connecticut, earned her medical degree at Nova southeastern School of Osteopathic Medicine. After completing a three year residency in Internal Medicine at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, she served as an Internal Medicine physician in a hospital-based setting for several years. She then pursued an additional residency in Dermatology at the Broward Health Medical Center where she had the opportunity to train under highly renowned dermatologist. She also completed another year of training in dermoscopy, a specialized area of dermatology for high-risk skin cancer patients and patients with numerous moles, under the direction of Dr. Harold Rabinovitz, one of the leaders in that field. she is published in several journals on the subject of dermoscopy and malignant melanoma..

Boca Raton

950 Glades Rd Fl 4

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Brown

We want you to feel confident that when you choose Siperstein Dermatology, you’re working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring. Our goal is to make your experience with us as positive, helpful, and informative as possible. When you visit our office, you are treated with the dignity, respect, and professionalism you deserve. Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to providing you with accurate information and communicating effectively so that you are well-informed.

Our team of professionals are trained in diverse areas in order to provide our patients with a complete range of medical perspectives. Our doctors have been trained at some of the nation’s most prestigious institutions such as Yale, MIT, and Cornell and are authorities in their fields. We have an ideal combination of knowledge, skill, compassion, and experience in order to provide a safe and welcoming environment with exceptional service.

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff

• Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

• NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Vero Beach, FL |
The office staff in their Vero Beach office are incompetent. After calling up giving all my health insurance info group# and Id# to see that they accepted my plan. They verified with the insurance carrier and and made an appointment for me. I arrived they asked for my insurance card and license. Gave me some paperwork with my name and insurance already printed on. 10 minutes of sitting there filling out my health history. I was called up and told they couldnt see me. Do not accept my insurance.
Boca Raton, FL |
I emailed in for an appointment. The front office phoned back and set an appointment and assigned a specific Dr. to me. I showed up driving through thunder, lightening and rain and getting drenched from the parking lot to the lobby. Took the elevator up and the front desk told me I did not have an appointment three times. They did not apologize for their error or offer to reschedule but just glared at me. I even said how would I even know the Dr's. name if you did not call? Do not use them.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Brown was diligent enough to spot a skin cancer on my eyelid that my Plastic Surgeon missed. She was insistent that I have an ophthalmic surgeon biopsy it. Twice it was passed off as a non cancerous growth by other Doctors. She was right and I owe her a five star review for her thoroughness!
Have you seen Dr. Lise Brown, DO?
Are you Dr. Brown?