Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman
Telehealth services available

Lisa A Zuraff-Perryman MD

9397 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 301 Parker, CO 80138

Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Parker, CO. She is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zuraff-Perryman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Colorectal Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Zuraff-Perryman with our nearby Colorectal Surgery Specialists at Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Sky Ridge Medical Center today at (720) 400-8767.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Sky Ridge Medical Center.

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zuraff-Perryman

4.3

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman?
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Office environment (21)
  • Wait times (21)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
Relief!
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Perryman by my PC. Her & her staff are the best. They really & truly care. She did my surgery & she was outstanding. Her staff is friendly & funny. I owed them money for a year but they kept calling me to ask how I was & making sure I was still doing good. This to me is unreal for a Dr office. Most only care about the money. I would recommend her to everyone.
Ginger Sherman – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr. Lisa Perryman and her team saved my life in 2011 after My husband rushed me to the closest hospital where I was fortunate enough to have the right team to do an emergent life saving procedure. Thank you for all the time with my family that I otherwise would not have had.
Cynthia Parker – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Above and beyond! I visited Dr. Perryman to schedule a colonoscopy. During the routine part of the visit, when all doctors do what seems like a quick check, Dr. Perryman detected an irregularity in my heartbeat. She asked me a few questions, and when I left, she contacted my primary doctor who picked up the ball and had me in with a cardiologist the next day. I was in atrial fibrillation, needed treatment, and now feel so much better. Yes, unexpected and appreciated, above and beyond care!
Mary C in Aurora, CO – Jun 07, 2018
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I love this office, Dr Perryman and her very friendly and comforting staff. For an area that is very sensitive and embarrassing, I always feel very safe and well taking care of by everyone from the receptionist to Dr Perryman. I never have to wait to be seen, or get any paperwork filled out. Often when I wasn’t sure about being seen, Dr Perryman will get on the phone and talk to me. I would highly recommend Dr Perryman for your “hiney” needs!!,
Sara in Aurora – Feb 22, 2018
We know people are uncomfortable, and often in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Such a strong combination of caring, competence, and professionalism. Just love everyone and everything about this practice. I truly felt like I mattered and my health care was their top priority. Dr. Perryman is pretty special!
Dec 21, 2017
Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Reply – Flag
Thank you, and you DO matter to us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr. Perryman has to be one of the most concerned, mindful, understanding Drs. I wish she specialized in all my needs because she is awesome. Her staff is so enjoyable also. It's not just a hi and bye they take the time to talk to you and ask if there are any concerns!! The office all around is truly a 10 star rating!!!
Barbara in Englewood, CO – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I saw Dr. Perryman for an external hemorrhoid last week. Both she and her staff were very cordial and answered all of my questions. Dr. Perryman explained that my hemorrhoid would go away on its own in several months, or, if it was bothersome, she could remove it while I was still on the exam table. I chose removal. Other than minor sting when she injected novacaine, the whole procedure was quick and painless. I highly recommended Dr. Perryman!!
Gene murphy in Littleton, CO – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I first saw Dr Perryman over four years ago for an issue that I had quite a bit of anxiety about. She quickly diagnosed the underlying issue, and explained possible future health risks if it were not treated correctly. It was a difficult condition to treat, occasionally quite painful, but she provided comprehensive treatment, and most importantly, I did not feel any shame or anxiety while she was working with me. She and her office staff are all excellent to deal with - highly recommended.
Rich in Denver, CO – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr. Perryman is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients and people in general. Before I even became a patient, she was concerned enough about the pain I was in to refer me to a specialist that was most suited for what I needed at the time. I eventually became her patient and have been well taken care of with compassion and kindness since 2013. I would highly recommend Dr. Perryman.
Maurice Giles in Aurora, CO – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I went to Dr.Perryman for a Colonoscopy. My first one ever at age 68. Was totally relaxed once talking with Dr Perryman,and I knew she was the choice for me. Colonoscopy was a piece of cake. She did find a mass which turned out to be cancer.She did my surgery,and I had little to no pain and recovery was easy. I would highly recommend Dr.Perryman,very kind and caring,and a great surgeon.??
Janet Hart in Castle Rock, CO – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I have a long history with Dr. Lisa Perryman; over 6 years now with cancer diagnosis, surgeries, treatments, and countless office visits. I am unenviably well-suited as a patient to recommend this physician and her staff. Simply stated, there are none better. Dr. Perryman is kind, caring, and understanding. She is an amazingly skilled surgeon who saved my life. Her office colleagues are always friendly and professional with a genuine interest in providing me with the best care. Thank you!
Chris Bassett in Parker, CO – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr Perryman was extremely caring and professional
Jane in Aurora, CO – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
She takes time and cares very deeply about her patients. She is wonderful to be around
Joe in Denver, CO – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr Perryman is an angel in our family! She is brilliant, compassionate and calming. My husband was her patient, and still follows up with her practice. I cannot say enough, of how comforting she was to us during a most difficult time. God Bless her and staff for all they have done. We had a million questions in the beginning, and answered them all. Thank you!
Patricia Gabel in Parker, CO – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I lost my insurance in April and did not have new insurance yet, because of this I needed to cancel an appointment I had with Dr. Perryman. I got wrapped up in my life and forgot to call to cancel. I got a letter in the mail for $50, when I called to ask if it could be removed from my account the office manager explained that the Perryman's time was more important then mine. Even after I apologized for the inconvenience she was still very rude to me. They care more about money then patients.
Arvada, CO – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
I needed to pay cash & made it very clear that we were on a budget. Was told Dr. was going to call to discuss, but we didn't hear from her. Was quoted a price for the 1st visit, but afterward was charged over $100.00 more! When I inquired about this, the staff was incredibly cold, short and didn't seem to care a bit that this was a problem for us. I wanted to know why we weren't given any information or options before the extra 30 second, though fairly expensive procedure was performed.
Bummed in Aurora – Jan 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Dr. Perryman was professional and gentle. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
Castle Rock, CO – Jul 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zuraff-Perryman?

Dr. Perryman is a fellowship-trained and board certified colon & rectal surgeon. We understand the challenges people face who experience colon and rectal...Read more

• Colorectal Surgery