Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery | Female

Lisa A Zuraff-Perryman MD 9397 Crown Crest Blvd Ste 301 Parker, CO 80138 Get Directions
Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD
Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Parker, CO. She is 51 years old. Dr. Zuraff-Perryman is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perryman is a fellowship-trained and board certified colon & rectal surgeon. We understand the challenges people face who experience colon and rectal problems. Accordingly, we strive to treat every patient with dignity and respect, and to provide the very highest level of professional care, whether that care be surgical or non-surgical. Our goal is to treat every patient with the most effective, most comfortable and in the least invasive manner possible.

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Experience

See how Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zuraff-Perryman

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zuraff-Perryman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zuraff-Perryman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Performance
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Perryman has to be one of the most concerned, mindful, understanding Drs. I wish she specialized in all my needs because she is awesome. Her staff is so enjoyable also. It's not just a hi and bye they take the time to talk to you and ask if there are any concerns!! The office all around is truly a 10 star rating!!!
in Littleton, CO |
I saw Dr. Perryman for an external hemorrhoid last week. Both she and her staff were very cordial and answered all of my questions. Dr. Perryman explained that my hemorrhoid would go away on its own in several months, or, if it was bothersome, she could remove it while I was still on the exam table. I chose removal. Other than minor sting when she injected novacaine, the whole procedure was quick and painless. I highly recommended Dr. Perryman!!
in Denver, CO |
I first saw Dr Perryman over four years ago for an issue that I had quite a bit of anxiety about. She quickly diagnosed the underlying issue, and explained possible future health risks if it were not treated correctly. It was a difficult condition to treat, occasionally quite painful, but she provided comprehensive treatment, and most importantly, I did not feel any shame or anxiety while she was working with me. She and her office staff are all excellent to deal with - highly recommended.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Perryman is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients and people in general. Before I even became a patient, she was concerned enough about the pain I was in to refer me to a specialist that was most suited for what I needed at the time. I eventually became her patient and have been well taken care of with compassion and kindness since 2013. I would highly recommend Dr. Perryman.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I went to Dr.Perryman for a Colonoscopy. My first one ever at age 68. Was totally relaxed once talking with Dr Perryman,and I knew she was the choice for me. Colonoscopy was a piece of cake. She did find a mass which turned out to be cancer.She did my surgery,and I had little to no pain and recovery was easy. I would highly recommend Dr.Perryman,very kind and caring,and a great surgeon.??
in Parker, CO |
I have a long history with Dr. Lisa Perryman; over 6 years now with cancer diagnosis, surgeries, treatments, and countless office visits. I am unenviably well-suited as a patient to recommend this physician and her staff. Simply stated, there are none better. Dr. Perryman is kind, caring, and understanding. She is an amazingly skilled surgeon who saved my life. Her office colleagues are always friendly and professional with a genuine interest in providing me with the best care. Thank you!
in Aurora, CO |
Dr Perryman was extremely caring and professional
in Denver, CO |
She takes time and cares very deeply about her patients. She is wonderful to be around
in Parker, CO |
Dr Perryman is an angel in our family! She is brilliant, compassionate and calming. My husband was her patient, and still follows up with her practice. I cannot say enough, of how comforting she was to us during a most difficult time. God Bless her and staff for all they have done. We had a million questions in the beginning, and answered them all. Thank you!
Arvada, CO |
I lost my insurance in April and did not have new insurance yet, because of this I needed to cancel an appointment I had with Dr. Perryman. I got wrapped up in my life and forgot to call to cancel. I got a letter in the mail for $50, when I called to ask if it could be removed from my account the office manager explained that the Perryman's time was more important then mine. Even after I apologized for the inconvenience she was still very rude to me. They care more about money then patients.
in Aurora |
I needed to pay cash & made it very clear that we were on a budget. Was told Dr. was going to call to discuss, but we didn't hear from her. Was quoted a price for the 1st visit, but afterward was charged over $100.00 more! When I inquired about this, the staff was incredibly cold, short and didn't seem to care a bit that this was a problem for us. I wanted to know why we weren't given any information or options before the extra 30 second, though fairly expensive procedure was performed.
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Perryman was professional and gentle. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Zuraff-Perryman, MD?
Are you Dr. Zuraff-Perryman?

Compare Dr. Zuraff-Perryman

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery
  •  Board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zuraff-Perryman's Board Certifications

Ochsner Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Macalester College

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Zuraff-Perryman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zuraff-Perryman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Colorectal Cancer Treatment
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor