Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Zdinak
10 W 74th St Apt 1A New York, NY 10023

Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Zdinak accepts

Dr. Zdinak accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Wrinkles

• Cosmetic Medicine

2014
Faculty Professor at the World Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine Conferences in Paris and Monte Carlo
2007
Private Practice of Dr. Stephen Bosniak two year fellowship in oculofacial plastic surgery and minimally invasive techniques of rejuvenation
2005

3.9

Dr. Zdinak?
Dr. Zdinak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD
Dr. Zdinak claims to be an expert in many plastic surgeries although she is likely an ophthalmic surgeon. She advertises all types of fat laser treatment (I should have known better)& I paid her office $1600 for a series of heat laser on my abs. At the conclusion I did not lose any weight or any inches. The aesthetician tried to convince me I lost 3 inches, 1/2 inch in 6 different places. They lied like crazy during the consultation and they lied at the end. Dr. Zdnick was NEVER at the center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
Thank you so much Dr. Zdinak and her staff, what an amazing job you did on me! Ive been looking for a good doctor and finally came out with great results and a great doctor! Couldnt be happier, will totally recommend this to all my friends! Thank you so much again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Zdniak. I have been doing thermal for about 6 years now and the results are amazing. I could not recommend this doctor or her services more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
I am very grateful to Dr Zdinak, she is very good, I live in Europe, and every time I go to Ny, I make some thermage, since it really works! I've done it about 4 times & can really see the difference, it's a bit expensive but it's worth it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
I have done Thermage twice and it works wonders.... I'm very happy with the results, although its a bit expensive, its THE only thing that REALLY works, and this is a fact. Now i know, after going wrong several times...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
Not only am I a patient of Dr. Lisa as I call her, but I have also referred plenty of celebrity clients to her and her practice. Everyone including myself has been 110% satisfied with the knowledge and expertise Dr. Lisa and her staff carry themselves with. They go beyond their limits to make sure everyone is happy, comfortable, and confident in whatever procedure one might want done. As for the other review listed, I would be surprised if they ever experienced a visit Dr. Lisa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
I've been doing Thermage for face for the past 8 years and I swear by it. I'm 50 years old and I look ten years younger and I know its all thanks to Thermage; because I don't do anything else. It has helped with wrinkles, firmness and definition. Dr Lisa and her staff are extremely knowledgeable and experts. I've read the other review on this site and I'm extremely surprised and puzzled. I have been so happy with my on going results that have recommended Dr. Lisa and her team to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?
I wasted $4,000 on Thermage with this practice. There was an inaccurate 'hard sell' by someone on the phone when I called to inquire about this procedure. I ended up having the procedure performed by a nurse. There was no physician present in the office. And there was no follow up by any of the staff. I strongly advise against going to this practice. Also, to add, I saw no results despite the promises that I was the 'ideal candidate' and the procedure would greatly enhance my appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Zdinak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zdinak?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zdinak treats patients.