Dr. Lisa Walker, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 25 reviews.
Author:
I called this morning and I was seen at 11:00. Friendly staff and Dr. Walker is always helpful and courteous.
Author:
Willing to listen. Very informative. Felt heard. Great Overall.
Author:
i enjoy my vists with her very attentive
Author:
dr walker is very attentive listens to my concerns. examins with care and sensitivity explains her diagnosis and meds to take
excellent
Author:
she goes out of her way to make you comfortable both mentally and physically.
great
dr walker is excellent
Author:
explained my conditions and left me as ease,
great
Author:
being seeing her for several years and will not see anyone else
Very good experience.
Author:
Dr. Walker is very professional & thorough in exam, all of rhe staff are courteous & friendly!
Author:
she always takes me when scheduled, listens to my concerns and provides prompt ttrratment
Author:
Dr Walker is always a good listener and very professional. i would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Author:
She has always been great!
Author:
removed a growth and froze another. It was not too bad!
very satisfied
Author:
provides through and complete exam
Author:
dr walker is always so sweet and patient!
Author:
DO NOT SEE HER! Misdiagnosed. Rude. No time. Doesn't care. “Dr. Walker, maybe next time, don’t be so arrogant & be more compassionate & considerate for your patients. Maybe you can learn something from your patients, rather than showing no respect, just caring about money and time. Finally, I suffered from your misdiagnosis using the wrong treatments and causing much depression thinking I had a chronic condition. "Dr. Walker, you are a perfect example of an unethical and inaccurate physician!