Dr. Lisa Tsai, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 37 reviews.
Author:
My name is Edna and I've been going to get Well Woman examines with Dr. Tsai for about 8 to 10 years now. She don't hurt you like some Doctors do when examining you. She really takes her time when she examines you. I turned my daughter on to her and she really likes her too. She's been going to Dr. Tsai about 3 or 4 years now. She has really good bedside manners. She is awesome.
Author:
Awesome service, all the time! Her knowledge and skills on obstetrics and gynecology is very thorough. From pregnancy to annual physical exams, she's my trusted one!
Author:
Dr. Tsai is very nice and professional. She is very caring for the patient and willing to spend the time to address all my concerns. I have hypertention and Dr. Tsai paid very close attention on it everytime that I was there. On every visit, she would measure my blood pressure and make sure my blood pressure is ok for the baby. Great doctor, would strongly recommend.
Author:
Dr Tsai is the best!!! She has been my doctor for 15 years. Started as my gynecologist to my obstetrician, she delivered all 3 of my precious babies and guided me throughout all my pregnancies. She has great bedside manner and addresses all your concerns. She makes you feel comfortable and is dedicated to her patients. She will even stay after clinic hours to see you. I have referred many of my family and friends to her and they love her. I definitely recommend her!
Author:
I've been a patient since 2010 and I've never had a problem. Dr. Tsai is professional and kind!
Author:
Great experience with her. She delivered my two kids. Very friendly and available.
Author:
Dr.Tsai has been my OB/GYN for at least the past 14 years. She delivered both of my daughters who are now 13 y/o and 3 y/o. I was still young when I had my 13 y/o and Dr. Tsai always made me feel comfortable, at ease and kept me well informed. I continue to see Dr. Tsai for my well woman exams yearly and can say I would not be changing my OB/GYN anytime soon. For as long as I can remember Dr. Tsai has also always had kind and knowledgeable staff and the waiting room is clean/comfortable.
Author:
Dr Tsai is an excellent Dr. She spends time answering questions. She & her staff never keep you waiting long which is also very important !
Author:
I always have a great experience at Dr. Tsai's Office. I've been her patient for over 6 years. She delivered my youngest. She's always calm and open to conversation. Two of my close friends (as myself) drive from Katy to see her at Sugar land.
Author:
Dr.Tsai is a very friendly doctor, she is responsible throughout the pregnancy told me how to do, and she is very gentle, I think I will find her pregnant again.
Author:
She is a wonderful Doctor. She listens to my concerns and explains to me what needs to be done. After my visits with her I always feel better knowing she will do what's needed for me to stay healthy.
Great office.
Author:
I have seen Dr Tsai for the last 10 years. I have been very happy with her care. She is knowledgable, caring and knows what she is doing. Would recommend her to families and friends
Author:
Dr Tsai is a excellent Ob/Gyn doctor. Dr Tsai is very compassion, professional, knowledgeable & Informative. I highly recommend her to all my family & friends
Author:
Dr. Tsai is very personable. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
Author:
Awesome doctor, takes her time to answer all of my questions, she makes me feel like I'm her only patient. I've been going to her for 15 years and still display an impeccable bed side manner.
Author:
She is not friendly and not respect patient
Author:
She is not friendly. Long story for my visit. I would never recommend her. Staff there is fair.
Author:
Excellent. Compassionate and answered all my questions.
She was not friendly.