Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Lisa Sparks, MD
Dr. Lisa Sparks, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

8997 E Desert Cove Ave Fl 1

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Sparks

Dr. Sparks' Experience

Dr. Sparks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Pain Management Nursing

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Chronic Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Maricopa Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Maricopa Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Sparks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sparks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sparks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sparks to family and friends
Dr. Sparks' Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
I'm so glad my surgeon's office referred me to Dr. Sparks to manage my chronic pain after 3 cervical spine surgeries & fusion + spinal cord stimulator implant. My case is a tough one as I'm so sensitive with the side effects of pain medications. But Dr. Sparks is very patient in trying to help me to keep the debilitating pain under control. I can't never thank her enough.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Sparks is a caring and very competent physician. I have followed her to this new practice and have found this office to be much better than the old one.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Sparks is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. She specializes in pain management and believe me there are very few in this field that do it well. She is an exception. I was a patient while she was at Arizona Pain institute in Glendale, however since a new company took over the office has changed dramatically. Dr Sparks has moved to another practice in Scottsdale Integrity Pain and Wellness and I plan to follow her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
why is Dr. Sparks review ratings so high? Because she is an outstanding physician and an even better human being. I had seen a number of doctors for my severe neck pain and many of them either tried to talk me out of (the fact that I was in pain) it, or tell me there is no way it could hurt as bad as it did. Dr. Sparks accepted me at my word and never has questioned if I was in pain or not. The office is a bit overworked, and can be frustrating at times, but Dr. Sparks is one in a million
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Arizona Pain Institute sadly has been DECLINING not only in staff but in SERVICE. Dr. Sparks can't keep employees for very long. I've been a patient for 5 years & the first years were fairly reliable with care/concern for my health & well being. Now, 2016, API has a HUGE turnover & each time I have an appt there is a new nurse because the last one has either been fired/left. Dale Flewelling is new and not good. He doesn't familiarize himself with my case or ask me questions. I do not recommend.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Lisa Sparks is the absolute BEST pain management Dr. anywhere around! I have been to other pain clinics where the Dr's aren't truly concerned about managing the pain and they just push people in and out of the office like their a heard of cattle, but you will NOT find this with Dr. Sparks, nor with Arizona Pain Institute! They are definitely top notch, they know their stuff, they WANT to help the patient and are genuinely concerned about the patient. I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Sparks, MD?
Are you Dr. Sparks?