Dr. Lisa Smartz, DMD

Dr. Lisa Smartz, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Lisa Smartz, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ho Ho Kus, NJ. She is 55 years old.Read her story

110 Warren Ave Ste 4

Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423

Learn about Dr. Smartz

Dr. Smartz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smartz "I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh undergrad and dental school. I completed a 6 year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Seton Hall University School of graduate medical education. I have done trauma and anesthesia training during my residency."

This content was provided by Dr. Smartz "My concern is for my patients comfort and welfare. My concern is providing as pleasant as an experience as possible for my patients. I only schedule one surgery at a time in my office so my patients get mine and my staff's complete attention. Being a mother myself I am very aware of how frightening this can be for children and I spend a good deal of time treating children and helping them overcome their fear of the dentist. I have a registered nurse who works with me whose only function is to monitor any patient that is sedated in my office. I make sure that all appointments are scheduled to the patient's convenience even if it means coming in early or working through lunch. I know that during the summer and break time college students time is limited so I make sure that everyone is seen during their time off of school."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Fracture

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Frenectomy
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • East Orange Va Hosp
  • Seton Hall Grad Sch Med/St Michael Med Ctr
  • St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr

Dr. Smartz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smartz's Reviews

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

went in for wisdom tooth extraction; complained of pain several times post op and was dismissed with "it's normal" ended up being dx'd w/osteomyelitis that should have been diagnosed much sooner as per new oral surgeon. Now on months of IV antibiotics and am scheduled for a jaw debridement w/bone...more
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
I just had my wisdom tooth extracted as well as another tooth. I cannot thank the office staff and Dr. Smartz for making me so comfortable with this procedure. Dr. Smartz is knowledgable and caring.

Visit Dr. Smartz