Dermatology  |
Dr. Lisa Silbret, MD
Dr. Lisa Silbret, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Manalapan, NJ. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Silbret is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital.

26 Plaza 9

Manalapan, NJ 07726

Learn about Dr. Silbret

See how frequently Dr. Silbret performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rosacea
Keloid Scar
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Silbret's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections
  • Varicose Veins

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
  • Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus

Dr. Silbret has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silbret does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silbret and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silbret's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silbret to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Silbret's Performance
I have been seeing Dr Silbret for many years now and there are not enough words to describe her. She is warm, compassionate, caring and extremely thorough. I have never met a Dr before that actually calls her patients to check up on them but more importantly she is very knowledgeable and great at her work. She earned my trust completely.
Rutherford, NJ |
I recently moved to this area and Dr. Silbret was recommended to me. I had filler and botox and was thrilled with the results. I still look like myself, which was very important to me, but younger and refreshed. She listened to what was important to me, it was a collaborative experience. I will definitely be back.
in Englishtown, NJ |
I visited Dr. Silbret recently and was very impressed with her honesty and medical knowledge. She correctly diagnosed a long time condition which is now showing improvement. Dr. Silbret also treated me for a cosmetic procedure. I am so happy with my results that I am recommending her to all my friends. Her staff is welcoming and accommodating. This was a wonderful experience.
Red Bank, NJ |
I live in New York City and my best friend from Marlboro raves about Dr Silbret. I have been getting my Botox and juvederm treatments from a prominent doc in the city and my friend told me I had to go to her. This is now my third visit with Dr Silbret and She is incredible. She is the best dermatologist always making me look more youthful but natural. She is the most caring and honest person! Even though the ride from the city is a bit much, I can't imagine going anywhere else.
in NJ |
I waited months for an appointment with her. I had Botox injections forehead and for what she referred to as asymmetry of my eye area. She was pleasant and convincing. She was very expensive. I spent $1000 in one visit. The results were extremely disappointing. I saw no difference. I did not contact her to let her know the poor results, which I admit was not the smartest move on my part. However I felt she took advantage of me and I wanted nothing to do with her
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Silbret, MD?
Are you Dr. Silbret?