Dr. Lisa Scudder, DO

Dr. Lisa Scudder, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 50 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Scudder specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tampa, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Scudder? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Scudder's Experience

See how Dr. Scudder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scudder

Dr. Scudder accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Scudder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scudder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scudder to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Scudder's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Tampa, FL |
From the moment I arrived until my departure, I felt welcomed, listened to, confident and empowered. The office staff is exceptionally friendly, attentive and helpful. Dr. Scudder listens very carefully, asks thoughtful questions, gives detailed explanations and never makes me feel rushed. I have several issues that need medication adjustments and she handles it all. I am very grateful to her.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Scudder is very unprofessional and incompetent. She does not listen to your complaint and only wants to pump you with pills. She misdiagnosed me delayed my care treatment.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Scudder is amazing. My husband and I both see her. The office staff has always been very helpful fitting us in within 24 hours if we are sick and sending medical records/tests when requested. She is very knowledgeable and caring.
in Tampa, FL |
We have been going here for years. She is a wonderful Dr, spends time listening and understanding your concerns; I guess that is the reason why we have stayed with her for so long. Our BIGGEST complaint is with her office staff. She prescribes medicine/testing that you need, however the office will not obtain the auth the ins requires so you just do without, pain and all (get new ins). Office staff changes frequently, but does not improve. We have finally decided it is time to find a new PCP.
in Tampa, FL |
New patient experiencing rectal bleeding and was told I have to wait 3 weeks to get an appointment AND they would not provide a referral to a specialist since they couldn't see me right away.
in Lutz, FL |
Staff members basically called me a liar when she said she had called me to cancel my appointment. I never received a missed call or message on cell ph. Then she calls in prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy. One prescription is generic and I haven't used in years.(Dr's office has faxed the prescription to the Canadian pharmacy in the past, yet she insists I told her to use Walmart, again I'm a liar.) Now why would I tell you to do that? Staff refused to let me talk to the Dr. about this.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Scudder, DO?
Are you Dr. Scudder?

Dr. Scudder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Scudder does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Scudder and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Scudder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scudder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Scudder does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Scudder and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.