Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO

Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 51 years old.

Town Plaza Family Practice

5701 W 119th St Ste 410

Overland Park, KS 66209

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Schnick

Video

Dr. Schnick's Experience

Dr. Schnick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Schnick "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met."

• Family Practice

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Administrative Physical
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Asthma
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Ataxia
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bedwetting
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blepharitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bunion
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cold Sore
  • Common Cold
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dry Skin
  • Dysentery
  • Dyshydrotic Eczema
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Hidradenitis
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hip Sprain
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Itchy Skin
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lyme Disease
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Rosacea
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Scabies
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Truman Medical Center

Dr. Schnick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schnick to family and friends
Dr. Schnick's Performance
in Overland Park KS |
I have been a patient of Dr Schnick‘s for many years and have sent several friends and family to her and they have all been completely satisfied and are still with her today… She takes her time with you and she wants you to be a partner in your own health care. .... A patient in any age group would feel most comfortable with Dr Schnick as their healthcare provider.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
I love my Dr! I have been her patient for quite a long time and been super happy and grateful for her. She listens to me and is patient with me. She is honest and I never have to wait to see her!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Schnick has been my physician for many years now and even after I stopped working in the Kansas area, I make the drive to see her because her compassion and professionalism is 100% - 100% of the time. Thank you Dr. Schnick for everything.
in Gladstone MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lisa Schnick for over 15 years. She is very engaged, professional and truly involved every time I see her. She is always friendly and caring. She listens to all of my concerns and offers resolutions. I am very lucky to have her as my physician. The staff that works with her are also professional, friendly and caring.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick has been my PCP for several years. The healthcare system has had many changes during those years, and Dr. Schnick has remained the same solid, friendly, quality provider the entire time. She takes the time to listen and I feel she truly practices medicine personalized to each patient. She is very knowledgeable and is up to date on the most current treatment practices and research in Medicine. I never feel rushed out the door. Support staff is friendly and patient as well!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick is knowledgeable and caring. She always spends adequate time explaining and answering my questions.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick is always warm, personable, and genuine. She takes her time and thoroughly explains everything. Her attention to detail is highly valued and I would recommend her to anyone.
Overland Park, KS |
When I first met Dr. Schnick I thought she was going to be amazing. She isn't. I had to find my own doctor because she would not help me back late 2016 to early 2017. I ended up having to have surgery. Now, I need her help again and for 6 months has not been honest or cared enough about me to truly talk with me and take care of my pain or anything else she thought I may had trouble with. Just worried about protecting herself and didn't want to take the time to help her patient. Very sad.
We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 913-345-3650 so that we may discuss this issue.
in Mission, KS |
In January 2017, I set up my first appointment for a wellness check. I had no issues at the time. Questions and lab work were expected, so I did not recognize the difference between a "wellness check or an established patient" visit. After receiving a large office/lab bill, I called to inquire. After speaking to office/billing, the Dr's final response was to code as a "1st visit, established patient visit". The bill was not changed. This was a very upsetting experience and I will not return.
Thank you for bringing this billing matter to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter further so the situation can be resolved. Please contact our staff at 913-345-3650 at your convenience. Thank you.
Overland Park, KS |
High level of satisfaction with Dr. Schnick. Very low level of satisfaction with the ability to access the patient portal. I am very computer literate and have been unable to obtain the link to gain access to my medical information. Front office staff are unable to troubleshoot issue and just tell me to call the 844# to some help desk. The issue is not with my computer as I receive everything else I am suppose. Asked to speak with practice manager who still has not called me. Ridiculous!
in Kansas City, KS |
I have been with Town Center Family Practice for more than ten years, I have had the pleasure of Great service from this office for all of those years and continue to do so. Dr. Schnick is very knowledgeable and personable. I hesitate to refer for the fear of making this practice to crowded and thus making it harder to get into. I don't see leaving this practice for any reason, I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms,come and enjoy top quality Physicians and the great care they provide.
in Belton, MO |
Dr. Schneck is always so caring about any situation that I have had. I am very grateful to have found a primary care physician that is so passionate about her job and her patients!
Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Snick makes you feel like you are her most important patient. I highly recommend her
Shawnee, KS |
We appreciate Dr. Schnick's attitude and willingness to work with us on our health issues.
Overland Park, KS |
I was very pleased with the attention and care that I received from Dr. Schnick. She was attentive, thorough, and took the time to get to know me and listen to my concerns. I've been wanting to establish a family doctor for several years now, and I've finally found a doctor that I feel completely comfortable with! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.
Spring Hill, KS |
Great experience starting with the receptionist, the doctor's nurse, the nurse that took blood, and Dr. Schnick . I felt like Dr. Schnick listens and addresses concerns kindly and with great thought.
in kansas |
I would like to say that I feel Dr Lisa Schnick is one of my favorite Dr"s. she makes me feel at ease and I feel I can talk to her about anything. I would recommend her to my friends and even people that I talk to when I'm about and about. If they are looking for a excellent Dr., her personality is contagious and she laughs with you too. Thank you for asking! Betty Creelman
Olathe, KS |
Always spends enough time and answers any questions I have regarding my health care.
Shawnee, KS |
I appreciate Dr. Schnick's holistic approach. She "thinks outside the box" in ways that are helpful to my health, and is much more willing to discuss health treatments that don't have published results yet. She of course knows the usual and standard health tests, results and treatments that my prior PCP knew, but she has a wider scope. She has helped me tremendously.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick is easy to talk to and thorough. I believe the care she's providing is excellent.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
in Overland Park, KS |
It is a pleasure to have Dr. Lisa Schnick as my primary care physician. She is professional, caring, and timely. Whether I need to be fit quickly due to sickness or have a schedule wellness check, I never worry that I won't be able to get in. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Schnick to family and friends.
Olathe, KS |
Dr. Schnick is awesome. She speaks to the patient as a person. She shows concern and wants you to be the best you can be in all aspects of your life. I'm saying this from a parents perspective. She takes her time with the patient (my kids) and makes them feel comfortable.
Overland Park, KS |
I have gone to her for years, but my last experience was beyond bad! She called me in for a follow up visit and made me pay my copay just to refer me to someone else. That could have been done on the phone. She also had me do blood work that wasn't thorough because as she said, it's corporate and she can't use the better labs. It She should have told me that before she did them in her office! I won't be going back. I left several message for her to call me as I was upset, but she never did call.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Schnick is very professional and she always takes time to listen. I always take a list of questions and we go through every single one to my satisfaction.
Grandview, MO |
Dr schnick is an excellent Dr. She is caring and easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. She's been my Dr for 3 years. Glad I changed to this medical clinic and her as my Dr.
in Overland park |
Dr Schnick is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She makes my daughters and me feel very comfortable. She soends ample time with her patients... never making then feel rushed or insignificant. I would highly recommend her to all my friends
in Merriam, KS |
My husband spent three years visiting sub-specialists who couldn't figure out his health issues and would end up referring him to yet another doctor. By the time we found Dr. Schneck, he was deflated by being passed around and doubtful that he would ever feel normal again. She spent two hours reviewing his case and with some small adjustments, he is well and fully functioning again. We are so thankful to Dr. Schneck for making him a priority.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO?

Visit Dr. Schnick

Dr. Schnick accepts 30 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA