Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO

Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO

Family Medicine  |
47 reviews

Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 51 years old. Dr. Schnick is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center, Lee's Summit Medical Center and Research Medical Center....See Less

Town Plaza Family Practice

5701 W 119th St Ste 330

Overland Park, KS 66209

• CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Schnick

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.

Video

Dr. Schnick's Experience

Dr. Schnick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Injuries
  • Otitis Media
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Truman Medical Center

Dr. Schnick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schnick to family and friends
Dr. Schnick's Performance
Spring Hill, KS |
Great experience starting with the receptionist, the doctor's nurse, the nurse that took blood, and Dr. Schnick . I felt like Dr. Schnick listens and addresses concerns kindly and with great thought.
in kansas |
I would like to say that I feel Dr Lisa Schnick is one of my favorite Dr"s. she makes me feel at ease and I feel I can talk to her about anything. I would recommend her to my friends and even people that I talk to when I'm about and about. If they are looking for a excellent Dr., her personality is contagious and she laughs with you too. Thank you for asking! Betty Creelman
Olathe, KS |
Always spends enough time and answers any questions I have regarding my health care.
Shawnee, KS |
I appreciate Dr. Schnick's holistic approach. She "thinks outside the box" in ways that are helpful to my health, and is much more willing to discuss health treatments that don't have published results yet. She of course knows the usual and standard health tests, results and treatments that my prior PCP knew, but she has a wider scope. She has helped me tremendously.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick is easy to talk to and thorough. I believe the care she's providing is excellent.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Schnick takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
in Overland Park, KS |
It is a pleasure to have Dr. Lisa Schnick as my primary care physician. She is professional, caring, and timely. Whether I need to be fit quickly due to sickness or have a schedule wellness check, I never worry that I won't be able to get in. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Schnick to family and friends.
Olathe, KS |
Dr. Schnick is awesome. She speaks to the patient as a person. She shows concern and wants you to be the best you can be in all aspects of your life. I'm saying this from a parents perspective. She takes her time with the patient (my kids) and makes them feel comfortable.
Overland Park, KS |
I have gone to her for years, but my last experience was beyond bad! She called me in for a follow up visit and made me pay my copay just to refer me to someone else. That could have been done on the phone. She also had me do blood work that wasn't thorough because as she said, it's corporate and she can't use the better labs. It She should have told me that before she did them in her office! I won't be going back. I left several message for her to call me as I was upset, but she never did call.
in Gladstone, MO |
Dr. Schnick has been my physician for over ten years. She listens to and answers all of my questions and addresses all of my concerns. She has a very caring and helpful attitude. Even though I have retired and it is now some distance for me to travel, I will continue to see her on a regular basis. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Schnick is very professional and she always takes time to listen. I always take a list of questions and we go through every single one to my satisfaction.
Grandview, MO |
Dr schnick is an excellent Dr. She is caring and easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. She's been my Dr for 3 years. Glad I changed to this medical clinic and her as my Dr.
in Overland park |
Dr Schnick is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She makes my daughters and me feel very comfortable. She soends ample time with her patients... never making then feel rushed or insignificant. I would highly recommend her to all my friends
in Merriam, KS |
My husband spent three years visiting sub-specialists who couldn't figure out his health issues and would end up referring him to yet another doctor. By the time we found Dr. Schneck, he was deflated by being passed around and doubtful that he would ever feel normal again. She spent two hours reviewing his case and with some small adjustments, he is well and fully functioning again. We are so thankful to Dr. Schneck for making him a priority.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Schnick, DO?
Are you Dr. Schnick?

Visit Dr. Schnick

Dr. Schnick accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA