Dr. Lisa A. Schnick, DO

Dr. Lisa A. Schnick, DO

35 reviews

Family Medicine | Female | 50 years old

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.Read more

Town Plaza Family Practice

Dr. Schnick's Experience

See how Dr. Schnick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schnick

Dr. Schnick accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Schnick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schnick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schnick to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schnick's Performance
Olathe, KS |
Dr. Schnick is awesome. She speaks to the patient as a person. She shows concern and wants you to be the best you can be in all aspects of your life. I'm saying this from a parents perspective. She takes her time with the patient (my kids) and makes them feel comfortable.
Overland Park, KS |
I have gone to her for years, but my last experience was beyond bad! She called me in for a follow up visit and made me pay my copay just to refer me to someone else. That could have been done on the phone. She also had me do blood work that wasn't thorough because as she said, it's corporate and she can't use the better labs. It She should have told me that before she did them in her office! I won't be going back. I left several message for her to call me as I was upset, but she never did call.
in Gladstone, MO |
Dr. Schnick has been my physician for over ten years. She listens to and answers all of my questions and addresses all of my concerns. She has a very caring and helpful attitude. Even though I have retired and it is now some distance for me to travel, I will continue to see her on a regular basis. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Schnick is very professional and she always takes time to listen. I always take a list of questions and we go through every single one to my satisfaction.
Grandview, MO |
Dr schnick is an excellent Dr. She is caring and easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. She's been my Dr for 3 years. Glad I changed to this medical clinic and her as my Dr.
in Overland park |
Dr Schnick is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She makes my daughters and me feel very comfortable. She soends ample time with her patients... never making then feel rushed or insignificant. I would highly recommend her to all my friends
in Merriam, KS |
My husband spent three years visiting sub-specialists who couldn't figure out his health issues and would end up referring him to yet another doctor. By the time we found Dr. Schneck, he was deflated by being passed around and doubtful that he would ever feel normal again. She spent two hours reviewing his case and with some small adjustments, he is well and fully functioning again. We are so thankful to Dr. Schneck for making him a priority.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa A. Schnick, DO?
Are you Dr. Schnick?

Compare Dr. Schnick

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Schnick at Town Plaza Family Practice

Dr. Schnick's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schnick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Schnick has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schnick's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

University of Health Sciences
    Truman Medical Center

Dr. Schnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schnick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Schnick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.