Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD
Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dingmans Ferry, PA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Pathak is affiliated with Bon Secours Community Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono.

Dingmans Ferry Office

• Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Pathak

Dr. Pathak's Experience

Dr. Pathak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Coumadin® Management
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Primary Care for Adolescents
  • Routine Gynecological Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
  • Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Camden, Nj
  • Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center

Dr. Pathak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pathak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pathak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pathak to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Pathak's Performance
in PA |
Compassionate and Empathetic Dr.Pathak is very compassionate and caring she goes over all of my history and needs, Dr.Pathak is very easy going and not intimidating like most Doctors.
in Milford, PA |
Dingman Medical and Dr. Pathak's office is an amazing place. Our entire family goes there and it helps with the continuity of care. The staff is like a well oiled machine ready to assist in any facet of care, whether it be blood work, a school note, a referral, or accommodating appointments. We have seen all the practitioners and have been happy with every experience. She has attention to detail in terms of providing a broad range of healthcare aspects to the patient in a friendly atmosphere!
in Milford, PA |
Dr. Pathak has been our family Dr. for over 15 years. I have recommended her to any one looking for a a local Dr.. She has been a blessing to us and very competent and caring. All of my family members and there children still use her as there primary care Doctor.
in Milford, PA |
New Patient. I saw a PA Marissa. Marissa was very diligent & provided me w/great care. When making my appointment I wanted to see Dr.Pathak but because it was a same day appointment I was put in w/Marissa & told at the time of making my appointment that if I ever would like to see Dr.Pathak we would just need to schedule prior to same day & request to be seen with Dr.Pathak...easy enough. I am very happy w/the practice.
in Milford, PA |
Dr. Lisa Pathak is a great doctor and spends quality time with you at each and every visit. She is the first doctor that actually sat and listened to what I had to say. She encourages me to stay healthy and offers me options other than medications. She sees me and the rest of my family, not only is she an Internal Medicine doctor she is also a Pediatrician. I would recommend her to any one any age. It is nice to go to the doctor and have her see me as well as my children at the same visit.
in Milford, PA |
An amazing office all staff is friendly, helpful, go the extra mile for there patients, Dr. Pathak and her Pa Victoria are so knowledgeable and caring
Milford, PA |
Dr. Pathak has been a blessing to our community. Not only is she a knowledgeable, astute and compassionate physician, she also has enhanced the entire community by bringing in much needed services, such as labcorp, X-ray and so many excellent specialists. I can't thank her and her wonderful staff, including Physician Assistant Victoria Kresse enough for all they continue to do in Pike County!
in Shohola, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Pathak for 8 yrs, and my son has been seeing her for 5 yrs. She always takes the time to listen and answer my questions. If she does not have an answer immediately, she researches it and gets back to me ASAP. When I was very tired, fatigued and depressed she left no stone unturned until she found the reason, which was sleep apnea. She is fantastic with my son and has helped ID serious health issues with him as well. I trust her 1000% and her staff is also amazing. No wait
in Milford, PA |
I have been with Dr. Pathak for 13yrs. When you have a chronic illness it is important to have a good support system and she has been there for me from the beginning. She is kind, compassionate and a good listener and very knowledgeable. She asks probing questions to get to the bottom of an issue. The staff is responsive and waiting time isn't too bad. The PA's are great and I am happy to see any of them. Dr. Pathak's care is 1st class, I would never leave her as I trust her 100%.
in Milford,PA |
My family & I absolutely LOVE Dr. Parham and her staff!!! When ever I call I always get through and speak with the receptionist who is always polite. I am always able to get an appointment that fits my schedule. The nurses, office staff, PA's, & Doctor always take the time to listen to your concerns and answer amppoitaffndnsll of your questions. We have never felt rushed or ignored. If not for Dr. Path and her staff we would not have our daughter today. Forever grateful to all of them!!!
Port jervis, NY |
Excellent physician. I have been using her as my PCP for 16 years and her physician assistants are wonderful. Great nursing staff.
Milford, PA |
Lousy dr and not very prompt with giving me results. Am still waiting for the MRI results. It is now 3 weeks. Even before that waited for 3 days before calling in pharmacy to get prescription. Receptionists were rude and inconsiderate. Worse place to go. Dr Lisa Pathek is so fired. In my book!
in Dingmans Ferry, PA |
I was a patient for six years and went to her office six times. I could never get an appointment when I was sick as it was easier to go to the urgent care. The last time I was sick, the office manager said she was going to help me get in that day. She never helped me and lied to me hours later. She also suggested (she is a doctor too) that I drive myself to a hospital if I felt that bad! What competent doctor tells someone that? Also, I never met Dr Pathak in the six years as a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD?
Are you Dr. Pathak?