Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD

Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 43 years old

21 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Pathak specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Dingmans Ferry, PA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pathak? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pathak's Experience

See how Dr. Pathak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pathak

Dr. Pathak accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pathak has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pathak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pathak to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Pathak
Dr. Pathak's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (20)
Milford, PA |
Dr. Pathak has been a blessing to our community. Not only is she a knowledgeable, astute and compassionate physician, she also has enhanced the entire community by bringing in much needed services, such as labcorp, X-ray and so many excellent specialists. I can't thank her and her wonderful staff, including Physician Assistant Victoria Kresse enough for all they continue to do in Pike County!
in Shohola, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Pathak for 8 yrs, and my son has been seeing her for 5 yrs. She always takes the time to listen and answer my questions. If she does not have an answer immediately, she researches it and gets back to me ASAP. When I was very tired, fatigued and depressed she left no stone unturned until she found the reason, which was sleep apnea. She is fantastic with my son and has helped ID serious health issues with him as well. I trust her 1000% and her staff is also amazing. No wait
in Milford, PA |
I have been with Dr. Pathak for 13yrs. When you have a chronic illness it is important to have a good support system and she has been there for me from the beginning. She is kind, compassionate and a good listener and very knowledgeable. She asks probing questions to get to the bottom of an issue. The staff is responsive and waiting time isn't too bad. The PA's are great and I am happy to see any of them. Dr. Pathak's care is 1st class, I would never leave her as I trust her 100%.
in Milford,PA |
My family & I absolutely LOVE Dr. Parham and her staff!!! When ever I call I always get through and speak with the receptionist who is always polite. I am always able to get an appointment that fits my schedule. The nurses, office staff, PA's, & Doctor always take the time to listen to your concerns and answer amppoitaffndnsll of your questions. We have never felt rushed or ignored. If not for Dr. Path and her staff we would not have our daughter today. Forever grateful to all of them!!!
Port jervis, NY |
Excellent physician. I have been using her as my PCP for 16 years and her physician assistants are wonderful. Great nursing staff.
Milford, PA |
Lousy dr and not very prompt with giving me results. Am still waiting for the MRI results. It is now 3 weeks. Even before that waited for 3 days before calling in pharmacy to get prescription. Receptionists were rude and inconsiderate. Worse place to go. Dr Lisa Pathek is so fired. In my book!
in Dingmans Ferry, PA |
I was a patient for six years and went to her office six times. I could never get an appointment when I was sick as it was easier to go to the urgent care. The last time I was sick, the office manager said she was going to help me get in that day. She never helped me and lied to me hours later. She also suggested (she is a doctor too) that I drive myself to a hospital if I felt that bad! What competent doctor tells someone that? Also, I never met Dr Pathak in the six years as a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Pathak, MD?
Are you Dr. Pathak?

Compare Dr. Pathak

Dr. Pathak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Pathak has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pathak's Board Certifications

Completed in 1999

Cooper Hospital - University Medical Center
    Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
    Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Camden, Nj

Dr. Pathak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

• Coumadin® Management
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Primary Care for Adolescents
  • Routine Gynecological Care
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results