Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD

Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 46 years old

Dr. Oltmanns specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Flushing, MI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Oltmanns? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Oltmanns' Experience

See how Dr. Oltmanns' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Oltmanns

Dr. Oltmanns accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Oltmanns has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Oltmanns
Dr. Oltmanns' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
New Lothrop |
Dr. Oltmanns did not order a urine test for a patient with chronic kidney disease at their yearly physical and told an epileptic patient that they needed to learn to go without sleep. Both of these things put the life of her patient in danger and I would not recommend her to anyone.
Swartz Creek, MI |
Dr Oltmanns seems to be a genuinely caring individual. She takes the time to carefully listen to all of your issues and concerns. She will arrive at a speedy and proper diagnosis and treatment. She also, will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist, if needed. I quickly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a new Dr.
in Flint, Mi |
Poorly managed my inr levels, put me at risk for further clots. Ended up having another minor stroke. Finally got in to my cardiologist for the first time and he said she should have changed my meds when my inr kept falling. She was dissimive, rude, didn't listen at all. She said my acid reflux was probably caused from me still smoking. I said I quit, she called me a liar and that I tested positive for nicotine when my chart that she had in her hand said I was on a nicotine patch.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
I switched to another doctor. She just makes things too complicated and isn't a very nice person. If you like short waits to see a doctor and nothing else then she is for you. For me, she just rubs me the wrong way. I dont even think the office staff likes her.
in Flint, MI |
I am uninsured and she saw me as a favor to my parents. She and her staff were incredible. I felt like she spent a good amount of time with me and asked me a lot of pertinent questions. I left feeling like I received the care of a well insured person. Thank you.
Nursing staff is rude, mean and intimidating. I am too intimidated to call there for anything because they are so mean to you when you try to talk to them. They talk to you like your a stupid idiot. The doctor does not want to listen to your insight on your condition or your insight as to your needs. For instance, she will not issue you a doctors note to miss work for a day for any reason, it is against her policy or something, which im sorry, sometimes i get very sick and need a day off work.
in Flushing, MI |
She treats me as an intelligent partner in managing my health, and is encouraging when things are going well.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD?
Are you Dr. Oltmanns?

Compare Dr. Oltmanns

Dr. Oltmanns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Oltmanns has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Oltmanns' Board Certifications

Dr. Oltmanns does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Oltmanns and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    University Of Wi Hospital and Cli

Dr. Oltmanns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oltmanns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Oltmanns does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Oltmanns and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.