Dr. Lisa Moore, MD

Dr. Lisa Moore, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

1301 20th St Ste 100 Santa Monica, CA 90404 Get Directions

Dr. Lisa Moore, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Santa Monica, CA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Moore's Experience

See how Dr. Moore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Moore's Performance
    in Santa Monica, CA |
    It's not hard to believe Dr Lisa Moore graduated at the top of her class. She is as focused, thorough, knowledgeable, and caring as an expert can and should be, and all the while she is completely approachable and devoid of the kind of condescension so many of her contemporaries seem to deem appropriate behavior. In the exacting area of Endocrinology, Dr Lisa Moore is doctor's doctor. Strong and clearly highly experienced, she is always completely present, caring, honest, and compassionate.
    in Santa Monica, CA |
    Dr. Moore possesses incredible intelligence and thoughtfulness. She is recognized by other doctors as an expert in her field, and I am grateful to have her as my doctor.
    in Santa Monica, CA |
    Dr. Moore has been treating me for Type 1 Diabetes that was misdiagnosed at first by my PCP. Dr. Moore saw me on a daily basis initially to make sure i was getting better and stabilizing my almost 500 blood sugars levels. She educated me, monitored me daily and made me feel that I was in the best hands and not alone with the terribly frightening new diagnoses. In 3 months my A1C has dropped from 8.4 to 6.6 and this has been due to the care of Dr. Moore. Thank you for saving my life.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Have been wanting to write this review for some time about my endocrinologist, Dr. Lisa Moore. I have been in her care ever since I was diagnosed with Type1 diabetes , about 7 years. In my opinion, Dr. Moore is an excellent Endocrinologist, she is sensitive to my condition and needs and has always looked out for my best interests. I believe that she really does care and has become my Dr. friend.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    My name is Ronald Saenz, and I am a patient of Dr. Lisa Moore. She has been my physician for the last 8 years. I find her to be a wonderful doctor. She is very professional yet is warm and friendly. I am a diabetic man in my 70's and have had many problems with my illness. When I started to go to her, I was very ill, my blood sugar was out of control, and I was not feeling well. She was able to assess what medications were right for me. I am grateful for her friendship and care.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Moore is the most wonderful, caring, knowledgeable endocrinologist and we thank God for placing her on our path. My mother loves her to death and thanks to Dr. Moore's continously monitoring her condition my mother feels amazing. Thank you Dr. Moore for genuinely caring for our mother. Dr. Moore is extremely thorough and smart. Highly recommend.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I am hypo-thyroid. After seeing Dr. Moore for a few months, she reduced my Synthroid dosage. I started feeling terrible. Tired, forgetful etc. She never increased the dosage. After a year in a fog, I went to another doctor for a second opinion, having my records sent over. He took one look at my bloodwork and told me Dr Moore should have increased my dosage, not decreased it. She looked at the numbers time and again over the course of one year and never offered to increase my dosage.
    in Topanga, CA |
    Dr. Moore is an excellent diagnostician. She diagnosed a life threatening condition that landed me in the hospital several times over a short period. I left the hospital each time not knowing how I could prevent the next episode. After her diagnosis I followed her instructions and have since been able to prevent the problem. I saw many doctors during this time, she is the one who solved it: a rare condition. She saved my life.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    I went to see Dr. Moore at the suggestion of my primary regarding nodules. Dr. Lisa reccomenwed a rountine biopsy. On arriving for the test. I was told another doctor would be join to observe. What I wasn't told was that Dr. Moore was in training. It stated off badly w/neither the doctor or nurse knowing how to turn on the machine. After the well trained doctor arrived it was evident that Dr. Moore had little experience. In a few words pain, tears and many apologies from both Drs. Don't Go Here!
    Have you seen Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
    Are you Dr. Moore?

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moore's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
    • Kidney Disease
    • Lipid Disorders
    • Malaise and Fatigue
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Overweight
    • Thyroiditis
    • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism