Dr. Lisa Moore, MD

Dr. Lisa Moore, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lisa Moore, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1998 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1301 20th St Ste 100

Santa Monica, CA 90404

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Moore's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Moore, MD
Dr. Moore has taken such good care of me during the last 10 years and 2 pregnancy. She worked with my Ob, nutritionist and saw me regularly to make sure I was well controlled while pregnant. I delivered healthy babies on both occasions thanks to her diligence. She is caring, attentive, and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
I have been fortunate to have Dr. Moore as my doctor for many years. She is consistently thorough and thoughtful. She cares about her patients and is very caring. She is encouraging and she listens. She encourages questions. She talks through treatment decisions with her patients. Other doctors seek her out for her knowledge and expertise. She is always professional. I highly recommend Dr. Moore and am so glad she is my doctor. She is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore has done an excellent job of treating my Type 2 diabetes, helping me get my numbers under control. She is understanding, encouraging, and very caring. I never have to wait very long to see her, and she spends an extra few minutes just visiting, so I feel we've gotten to know each other and we have an enjoyable doctor/patient relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore was a terrible experience for me. She was cold and unfriendly, spent more time looking at her computer than she did at me. To busy rushing off to the next paycheck, ie patient. She forced me to do a prostate exam even though I told her that my prior doctor had done one 2 months prior, and for patients who deal with low-T only it's only needed one a year. She also told me I would have to come in and let her staff do my IM injections which I would have to pay for every time! Avoid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore has been a life saver for me. I was shuffled through several different Endos who didnt believe my symptoms, and blamed my fatigue on a stressful job. At my first appointment with Dr. Moore she listened to me, adjusted my medication, and I have never felt better! I am so devoted to Dr. Moore that I drive 90 minutes to see her for appointments (I live on the other side of town). Dr. Moore has helped me through pregnancy, listened to my problems, and given me my energy back. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
I have been Dr. Moore’s patient for approximately three years when I suddenly was faced with thyroid problems. She has truly been a blessing and I have been so fortunate to have her help me through my condition. She has been tremendously helpful in explaining my issues, listening to all my concerns and answering my questions with patience and compassion. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. I am so pleased to have her as my physician and friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is a life saver. My sugar level was at 427 when I first met Dr. Moore. She was very thorough in explaining to me about my situation and told me what I needed to do in order to bring my blood sugar down. It's been a little over one month that she's been treating me. She's always very on time and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Moore for just over 3 years and have recommended her highly to everyone I've spoken to with endocrine questions or issues. She is hands down my favorite Dr. despite the fact that I have to go so often. Dr. Moore has never made me wait for even 5 minutes for a scheduled appointment, and is incredibly efficient in the room. She really listens to my concerns and must take meticulous notes - she recalls my past updates and I never have to repeat ANYTHING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Rude, temperamental, seems to have no actual experience in treating diabetes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
It's not hard to believe Dr Lisa Moore graduated at the top of her class. She is as focused, thorough, knowledgeable, and caring as an expert can and should be, and all the while she is completely approachable and devoid of the kind of condescension so many of her contemporaries seem to deem appropriate behavior. In the exacting area of Endocrinology, Dr Lisa Moore is doctor's doctor. Strong and clearly highly experienced, she is always completely present, caring, honest, and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore possesses incredible intelligence and thoughtfulness. She is recognized by other doctors as an expert in her field, and I am grateful to have her as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore has been treating me for Type 1 Diabetes that was misdiagnosed at first by my PCP. Dr. Moore saw me on a daily basis initially to make sure i was getting better and stabilizing my almost 500 blood sugars levels. She educated me, monitored me daily and made me feel that I was in the best hands and not alone with the terribly frightening new diagnoses. In 3 months my A1C has dropped from 8.4 to 6.6 and this has been due to the care of Dr. Moore. Thank you for saving my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Have been wanting to write this review for some time about my endocrinologist, Dr. Lisa Moore. I have been in her care ever since I was diagnosed with Type1 diabetes , about 7 years. In my opinion, Dr. Moore is an excellent Endocrinologist, she is sensitive to my condition and needs and has always looked out for my best interests. I believe that she really does care and has become my Dr. friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
My name is Ronald Saenz, and I am a patient of Dr. Lisa Moore. She has been my physician for the last 8 years. I find her to be a wonderful doctor. She is very professional yet is warm and friendly. I am a diabetic man in my 70's and have had many problems with my illness. When I started to go to her, I was very ill, my blood sugar was out of control, and I was not feeling well. She was able to assess what medications were right for me. I am grateful for her friendship and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is the most wonderful, caring, knowledgeable endocrinologist and we thank God for placing her on our path. My mother loves her to death and thanks to Dr. Moore's continously monitoring her condition my mother feels amazing. Thank you Dr. Moore for genuinely caring for our mother. Dr. Moore is extremely thorough and smart. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
I am hypo-thyroid. After seeing Dr. Moore for a few months, she reduced my Synthroid dosage. I started feeling terrible. Tired, forgetful etc. She never increased the dosage. After a year in a fog, I went to another doctor for a second opinion, having my records sent over. He took one look at my bloodwork and told me Dr Moore should have increased my dosage, not decreased it. She looked at the numbers time and again over the course of one year and never offered to increase my dosage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is an excellent diagnostician. She diagnosed a life threatening condition that landed me in the hospital several times over a short period. I left the hospital each time not knowing how I could prevent the next episode. After her diagnosis I followed her instructions and have since been able to prevent the problem. I saw many doctors during this time, she is the one who solved it: a rare condition. She saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?
I went to see Dr. Moore at the suggestion of my primary regarding nodules. Dr. Lisa reccomenwed a rountine biopsy. On arriving for the test. I was told another doctor would be join to observe. What I wasn't told was that Dr. Moore was in training. It stated off badly w/neither the doctor or nurse knowing how to turn on the machine. After the well trained doctor arrived it was evident that Dr. Moore had little experience. In a few words pain, tears and many apologies from both Drs. Don't Go Here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Moore, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Insurance accepted