Dr. Lisa Miller, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lisa Miller, MD
Dr. Lisa Miller, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
It was ok , didn't really find out what was going on though.
My visit was only necessary to get a recommendation for possibly sleep apnea testing. I haven't heard from the referred doctor which is disappointing! I did call my primary care doctor yesterday (7/10/17) to voice this so hopefully I will hear something soon!
I enjoy the staff at check in. They are always so friendly and I love that I never have to wait but 5 min at the most Love my Dr (Miller) and her nurse (Susan) they are always friendly and helpful. And love (Suzanne) she draws blood and never leaves a mark.
This was my first visit to Dr Miller's office. It was a very good experience. The office staff was pleasant, efficient and very professional. I was seen relatively quickly. Dr Miller seemed thorough and listened to my concerns.
Very professional! Excellent service, with a smile! Thanks!
Friendly staff. No wait. No wasted chit-chat with doctor and she was ON TIME! GREAT first visit experience. I'd also like to mention that Dr. Lisa Miller was very professional which makes me feel like I'm in good hands.
Was an appoinment for a quick check up.
As always very good. Dr Miller answered all questions. Susan very helpful.
Dr. Miller is an excellent physician. Very caring, even with old folks like me. She has been my physician ever since Dr. Foreman retired and I have complete confidence in her care and advice. Dr. Miller listens and takes time to provide counsel especially when I also see several other specialists. I trust her to oversee all my meds and treatments. She has taken excellent care of me and seen me through several medical situations.
All went well
I have always had very good and pleasant services from Dr Miller and her Nurses. Couldn't ask for better. Eagle Medical Physicians, Nurses, and personnel have all been helpful, kind and understanding.
Appointment for 6-month medication review. Arrive to the point of time seen within five minutes review complete no problems
I enjoyed meeting Dr. Miller and like having the comfort of a family doctor to call if needed.
I was at the office for my annual physical. I was meeting Dr. Miller for the first time. She addressed all my concerns. I found her to be very relaxed and down to earth.
She is wonderful. When you have a problem she will know the answer right away as soon as she get she gets the report or blood test. I trust her completely. How blessed to Have a Dr. That really cares! Vickie Vaughan
in greensboro, nc |
I find Dr. Miller excellent in all phases.
This was my annual wellness visit.
Quick and efficient diagnosis.
My Annual Wellness Visit was excellent. Both Dr. Miller and Susan were very helpful, thorough, and provided excellent advice. Terrific supportive team!
Dr Miller is great. Not only is she very knowledgeable in the medical field but you feel that she genuinely cares about you as a person. Not just your physical well being.
Dr. Miller is the consummate professional. I never feel rushed and she really listens. This visit was a review of medications I currently use. She has guided me to better use (reduced use, actually) of some medications while maintaining their effectiveness for me.
Everything went very smoothely. I appreciate the attentive response to my questions.
Wellness visit. Very caring and concerned
Perfect.
Excellent as usual!
Annual physical. Excellent experience. LisaMiller was superb.
As usual, Dr. Miller was thorough and addressed all issues. three actions were required as follow-up and have times established for those followups.
If a test result comes back negative Dr. Miller keeps looking for the root of the problem. She is concerned and caring enough to validate that there is a problem.
Dr. Miller was very professional and diagnosed my systems imeditely.
I am transferring to Dr. Miller because I have heard good things and personally had pleasant experiences with the Eagle facilities. She was very thorough with my summary and asked for more history to gain as much as possible on my medical background. No waiting and very pleased with the visit and all the team members who were involved in the visit.
Dr. Miller is terrific. She seems very interested in my health.
Greeted warmly at front desk Clean facility Very little wait Both Susan and Dr Lisa Miller were very nice
Excellent customer service and attention received!
Overall, it was a very positive first-time patient experience. Dr.Mller was very helpful, patient and understanding. She addressed all my requests efficiently and competently.
Was greeted promptly and pleasantly. The nurse was also pleasant and helpful. Dr. Miller came in promptly for my appointment. She was efficient and answered all my questions and concerns.
Doctor Miller is very nice.
absolutely perfect! think the world of dr. miller and all the staff. bob
Very good visit, confirmed current health situation and had meaningful discussion with Dr Miller for going forward
Dr. and nurse were very caring, good listeners, and did a great job taking care of our Mom. We were very satisfied witht he quality of care and professionalism.
Always good. Dr. Miller listens and shows an interest in your concerns.
Regular Physical and 6 months check up- Dr. Miller and Susan do a great job and make me feel at ease with discussions and meds- beign able to talk to the Doctor via the internet is awesome!!!
Everyone in the office was very nice and helpful,I was treated with respect. Dr. Miller was thorough with my medical history and set me up as a new patient. I have no complaints.
It was wonderful. Dr. Miller is such a professional. I am so fortunate to have her as my physician. She & Susan put me so much at ease.
In one word Dr.Miller is GREAT!
Dr. Lisa Miller was very professional and answered all of my concerns.
Dr. Miller is a good Doctor. She listens to you. She is kind,& caring. thank you for all you do Dr. Miller! Terry Anderson
Dr. Miller is always very friendly and always answers any questions I have. I am very pleased with Dr. Miller.
Great experience! The doctor and staff are always nice and caring.
excellent as always
Dr. Miller is always totally engaged and in the present during appointments. She asks lots of questions and thoughtfully explores options. Dr. Miller worked to put me at ease and together we figured out a treatment. She always makes me feel part of the process.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Miller does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2000

Wake Forest U-NC Bapt Hosp

Completed in 2001

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.