Dr. Lisa Medwedeff, MD

Dr. Lisa Medwedeff, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

DR LISA MEDWEDEFF, MD 5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 210 Plano TX 75024 Get Directions

Dr. Lisa Medwedeff, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Medwedeff is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

Dr. Medwedeff's Experience

See how Dr. Medwedeff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Medwedeff

Dr. Medwedeff accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Medwedeff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Medwedeff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Medwedeff to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Medwedeff's Performance
in Plano, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Medwedeff for 11 years. She is a wonderful doctor. She has helped me in so many ways. She listens to my concerns and is very attentive when I see her. She answers all of my questions and she treats me with respect. I have recommended her to many people because I know she is a smart and compassionate Physician.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Medwedeff has been my doctor for 10 years. In my experience, she is not only a doctor but truly a healer. She is very thorough, wise, and compassionate. Yes, this can lead to delays as she treats every patient with the same amount of care. In my opinion, superior healthcare is worth a small delay. I highly recommend Dr. Medwedeff.
Frisco |
Dr. Medwedeff has been my primary care physician for over 15yrs. My wife and I have had nothing but positive experience; finding her quite assiduous delivering care. Reading these reviews I'm quite surprised given how incongruous our own experience. Yes, sometimes a visit time is delayed but that is not abnormal and ironically because she does take the time could explain any tendency t back up. Perhaps she needs to work on her online presence but certainly a great doc where it matters
in Frisco, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Medwedeff for 3 years now and always felt respected and cared for. Recently, after an ER doctor sent me home with a diagnosis of a headache, Dr Medwedeff and her staff saw me and immediately recognized the possibility for meningitis and sent me to another hospital and arranged for me to be seen right away. Dr. Medwedeff was correct in her diagnosis and I was admitted and now I am healthy again. She prevented a horrible outcome for me and my family.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Medwedeff is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She always spends as much time as necessary to answer all my questions. Top notch support staff.
Late Talks to you like a child Inaccurate labs and scripts Unnecessary tests
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Medwedeff spend time with you and really cares.
Mckinney, TX |
This physician is very inattentive, dismissive and always assumes the worst in her patients. I did not feel comfortable explaining my health concerns because of her suspicious, dismissive and contemptive nature. Her staff is rude, unhelpful and likewise, treats patients with the same suspicion and contempt.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Medwedeff is a wonderful and caring doctor. It's her support staff that is extremely lacking in listening and following through with requests - Very inattentive and delayed in responding to health concerns/needs/requests. It's very sad and frustrating for me because I really do like Dr. M...
Plano, TX |
Office seems SO unorganized. Dr seemed rushed and detached. She does seem real smart but maybe needs help in office.
Plano, TX |
Aggressive and combative. Will not be returning.
in Plano, TX |
I have had the best experience with Dr. Medwedeff as my internist. She is very caring and knowledgeable in her field of study.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Medwedeff, MD?
Are you Dr. Medwedeff?

Compare Dr. Medwedeff

Dr. Medwedeff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Medwedeff has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Medwedeff's Board Certifications

• High Cholesterol

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1994

Presbyterian Hospital

Dr. Medwedeff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Medwedeff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing