Lisa Ledden, FNP

Lisa Ledden, FNP

Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
72 reviews

Lisa has been a nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology since 1996. Before this, she had a broad background in civilian and military medicine. After graduating from the University of Massachusetts in 1985, she was awarded a military commission and accepted into a competitive internship with the U.S. Air Force. As an officer, she practiced trauma and emergency/critical care nursing and was part of a field medicine deployment team. She was awarded the Air Force Distinguished Service Medal in 1991. After seven years of service, Lisa left the military as a captain to pursue a civilian career. She accepted a position as nurse manager of the Heart Group of Oklahoma (the largest cardiac practice in central Oklahoma) and subsequently managed emergency services at Milford Memorial Hospital in Delaware while pursuing a master's degree in nursing at Wilmington College in Georgetown, DE. At that time, she developed a special interest in dermatology. While continuing to practice in dermatology, she was an adjunct professor in the graduate program at Wilmington College. In 1998, she relocated to Michigan to practice dermatology and expanded her knowledge of cosmetic and surgical dermatology. Missing the East Coast, she then relocated to southern New Jersey where she now practices with DermOne....See Less

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

200 Tilton Rd Ste 5

• US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Lisa Ledden

"For me and my team, our passion is providing comprehensive, compassionate skin care in a comfortable environment. We love what we do and we love our patients!" – Lisa Ledden, FNP-BC.

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Ledden does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Vein Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Massachusetts, MA - BS
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Family Nurse Practitioner, Wilmington College, DE - Master of Science in Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated

Lisa Ledden has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Ledden has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Ledden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Ledden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Lisa Ledden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lisa Ledden to family and friends
Lisa Ledden's Performance
Very nice and very well treated overall satisfy.
I love Lisa Ledden and travel from North Jersey to see her. She always listens and accurately diagnoses my problems
great as usual
very confident
Lisa is very nice every time I come and always very willing to help me, I will always go to her no matter what for all of my Derm Needs :3
Always a good experience with Losa
very professional great personality
always respectful
She has been taking care of my skin for 20 years or more, and she always catches the problems and corrects them.
explains results and is very kind.
Lisa was very nice and attentive.
Lisa is compassionate, personal, and extremely professional. I never feel that I am getting anything less than the best care. Thanks as always!
feel totally assured and confident
great
been seeing Lisa for years ans she is always pleasant and professional. Lisa explains everything completely and makes me feel very confidant that all issues are taken care of
Lisa is quick acting, kind, and always knows what to do. I am extremely glad she is my doctor because I know I am in the best hands.
always very professional and keeps a good eye on my past issues
Very good experience
I've been a patient for years. Always friendly and easy to talk to. Always professional and willing to discuss any issue.
I love Lisa as a professional, I trust her completely and have been coming to her for a long time
short wait time very professional
lisa always listens and is very knowledgeable i had a problem on my leg that three other doctors in three different fields failed to identify. lisa correctly diagnosed it. her support staff is also very good.
It was nice to be here today, the staff is doing an exelent job. keep it up guys......
Lisa Ledden and staff are so pleasant and very thorough.
thorough/helpful always compassionate and makes you feel comfortable
lisa has been taking care of my family for 15 yrs. always satisfied.
I have been a patient for years, have complete trust in Lisa
great helped me with all my questions
and appreciate Devon and Tina
excellent job
excellent
Although I have to come often I know it's for the best.
i love her she has been my dermatologist for years.
very good appointment
Have been going here for years. never disappointed. Lisa is great!
I've been coming to Lisa for years. I live in Pennsylvania but still come to her because she is extremely thorough and easy to talk to.
friendly staff well organized thorough
This visit as always was a great experience. Lisa, does a through examination and makes me confident that I have my skin issues under control.
Dr. Ledden was helpful and knew what was wrong very quickly. She made sure I did not need anything else checked before I left
Very pleasant staff and caring proffessionals
I have been going to Lisa Ledden for years. Recommend her highly. Listens and doesn't rush you.
Everyone in this office is great
all spends the time with you and makes it feel [ersonal
Excellent
Excellent
I have complete confidence in Lisa to take care of my skin, Maggie, Tina and Devin are also friendly, professional and knowledgeable, I would not hesitate to recommend DermOne and Lisa to my friends. My husband and Mother also see Lisa.
Always enjoyable.
Thorough exam.
quick and fast appointments. values my time.
Lisa is great, she always takes the time to talk and explain things. I always recommend her to family and friends
Have you seen Lisa Ledden, FNP?

Visit Lisa Ledden