Lisa Ledden, FNP

Lisa Ledden, FNP

Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female

Lisa has been a nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology since 1996. Before this, she had a broad background in civilian and military medicine. After graduating from the University of Massachusetts in 1985, she was awarded a military commission and accepted into a competitive internship with the U.S. Air Force. As an officer, she practiced trauma and emergency/critical care nursing and was part of a field medicine deployment team. She was awarded the Air Force Distinguished Service Medal in 1991. After seven years of service, Lisa left the military as a captain to pursue a civilian career. She accepted a position as nurse manager of the Heart Group of Oklahoma (the largest cardiac practice in central Oklahoma) and subsequently managed emergency services at Milford Memorial Hospital in Delaware while pursuing a master's degree in nursing at Wilmington College in Georgetown, DE. At that time, she developed a special interest in dermatology. While continuing to practice in dermatology, she was an adjunct professor in the graduate program at Wilmington College. In 1998, she relocated to Michigan to practice dermatology and expanded her knowledge of cosmetic and surgical dermatology. Missing the East Coast, she then relocated to southern New Jersey where she now practices with DermOne.

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

200 Tilton Rd Ste 5

• US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Lisa Ledden

"For me and my team, our passion is providing comprehensive, compassionate skin care in a comfortable environment. We love what we do and we love our patients!" – Lisa Ledden, FNP-BC.

• Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Ledden does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff

• Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Vein Treatment
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Massachusetts, Ma-Bs
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Family Nurse Practitioner, Wilmington College, De-Master Of Science In Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated

Lisa Ledden has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Ledden has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Ledden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Ledden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Ledden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lisa Ledden to family and friends
Lisa Ledden's Performance
Lisa is able and thorough. She answers all questions and concerns. Her manual skills show when she does biopsies and removal of problems. I had problems with your computer system. Each time I come I have to bring my report from UofPenn. I received an email and was asked to click to confirm my appointment that led to a non DermOne site. I tried to log in to my account and got a misconfigured site error and was unable to log in.
wonderful, satisfied
never misses anything
Entire office is to be commended as providing friendly and caring service. keep up good work!
Always quick to diagnose
quick and thorough
Everyone from Cara at the front desk check in to Daniel, Maggie and Lisa were friendly and made me very comfortable. I would recommend this office to anyone who needs to see a Dermatologist.
she is the best! Jim Burke
love love love found my skin cancer and called me personally to let me know
she is the best. She is the first person to finally help me with my condition
excellent and fast thank you
individual attention and an attitude of sincere caring. I do pray for Lisa
see above
Positive, quick and easy
Very confident in Lisa's skills! Will always be coming here! Thank you everyone!!
Dr. Lisa is extremely sweet, intelligent, receptive to my questions and curiosity to understand skin care. Dr. Lisa has serviced me medically and beauty treatment. The appointments were on time and care was outstanding. Dr. Lisa is patient and gentle and explains entirely what is going on with current visit and future visits. The care from her assistants were wonderful too. I also really appreciated how comfortable Dr. Lisa made me feel with medical visits and also beauty visits.
Team provided a thorough service, my needs and questions were priority and considered.
She is so professional and keeps me skin cancer free....wouldn't go to anyone else!
lisa is a wonderful doctor
Good experience
This was my first visit to a dermatologist and Lisa was very attentive and quick to diagnose a problem and correct it. It was great. Her staff if amazing and welcoming.
I recommend Lisa to all my friends and family. She listens and truly cares about resolving issues. Great follow up. Compassionate heart! Use Lisa and you won't be disappointed with the results.
very good
excellent professional service
Always have a great experience with Dr. Ledden and would recommend to anyone looking for a thorough and friendly doctor!
I can't say anything bad about this visit. I am very happy when I come here.
Very nice and very well treated overall satisfy.
I love Lisa Ledden and travel from North Jersey to see her. She always listens and accurately diagnoses my problems
great as usual
very confident
Lisa is very nice every time I come and always very willing to help me, I will always go to her no matter what for all of my Derm Needs :3
Always a good experience with Losa
very professional great personality
always respectful
She has been taking care of my skin for 20 years or more, and she always catches the problems and corrects them.
explains results and is very kind.
Lisa was very nice and attentive.
Lisa is compassionate, personal, and extremely professional. I never feel that I am getting anything less than the best care. Thanks as always!
feel totally assured and confident
great
been seeing Lisa for years ans she is always pleasant and professional. Lisa explains everything completely and makes me feel very confidant that all issues are taken care of
Lisa is quick acting, kind, and always knows what to do. I am extremely glad she is my doctor because I know I am in the best hands.
always very professional and keeps a good eye on my past issues
Very good experience
I've been a patient for years. Always friendly and easy to talk to. Always professional and willing to discuss any issue.
I love Lisa as a professional, I trust her completely and have been coming to her for a long time
short wait time very professional
lisa always listens and is very knowledgeable i had a problem on my leg that three other doctors in three different fields failed to identify. lisa correctly diagnosed it. her support staff is also very good.
It was nice to be here today, the staff is doing an exelent job. keep it up guys......
Lisa Ledden and staff are so pleasant and very thorough.
Have you seen Lisa Ledden, FNP?

Visit Lisa Ledden

• Railroad Medicare
  • US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

More Nurse Practitioners at DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

Dermatology Nurse Practitioner