Dr. Lisa Learn, DO

Dr. Lisa Learn, DO

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Lisa J. Learn 4900 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 300 Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313 Get Directions

Honest and Natural Results

Dr. Lisa Learn, DO is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Learn is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point, Florida Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center.

Dr. Learn's Experience

See how Dr. Learn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Learn

Dr. Learn accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Learn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Learn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Learn to family and friends
Dr. Learn's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Lisa. J. Learn changed my life. I recently had breast reduction on May 9th & I feel like I'm starting a brand new chapter in my early twenties. Her staff is amazing, Dr. Lisa is beyond amazing & so caring. She made me feel like so better about myself. For 12 years, I had low self -esteem & I was very insecure about myself but now I feel so confident & that's all thanks to Dr.Lisa Learn & her staff. If you're thinking about choosing her for any operation, trust me you'll be in great hands.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have never met a doctor who is more caring than Dr. Learn is. I had breast implants put in 6 years ago, and the price was just too good to be true so I went ahead with the procedure not even knowing what I’m getting myself into. BIGGEST MISTAKE I ever made. 15 months after having them I started to have issues, I went back to the doctor who did my surgery, he came in the room for literally 2 minutes & told me I was going to have to have them fixed. I went ahead & dished out more money to have t
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Words can't describe the amount of gratitude I have for Dr. Learn and her staff. I was new to Florida and one of my breast implants ruptured. I suffer from fibromyalgia, so the thought of more pain from surgery, truly frightened me. Dr. Learn and her staff put me at ease. She not only explained the procedure, but quelled all my anxieties. Her anesthesiologist was top notch as well. Post surgery, I had very little pain, just as Dr. Learn said. I feel so very fortunate & blessed, that I found her.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Learn is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I'm beyond thrilled with my experience and results. From day one and thru post op I've had excellent care and attention to detail. Her entire staff is dedicated, caring and patient (with any calls or questions I had). Dr. Learn delivered exactly what I wanted!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Learn and her team are amazing. They are knowledgeable, experienced and have been very good at taking the time necessary to listen to my concerns and explain my options. Pricing for cosmetic procedures is reasonable and I have had great success with both botox and fillers. The office is very welcoming, my appointments have never felt rushed, and there is no pressure to pursue additional elective procedures.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lisa Learn was responsible for doing my Breast reconstruction surgery after a double Mastectomy. I'm been seeing her since March 2016 and I'm so pleased with her work and personal office as well as her assistant. Thank you all for making me feel secure and confident. Thank you for your kindness,support and professionalism. Thank you for helping me be back to normal and putting a smile back on my face ??.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lisa Learn and her office staff are fantastic! They are always smiling, polite and accommodating. Being in the medical profession mysel, I must admit that Dr. Lisa Learn has the best bedside manner I have seen in ages. She is extremely courteous, kind hearted and knowledgable. I can tell by experience that Dr. Lisa Learn really wants the best result possible for her patients. I would recommend her without a hesitation! She's truly a wonderful physician and a genuine person!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lisa Learn and her staff are amazing. They've helped me through the entire process with my insurance to the surgery and beyond. I was a bit nervous before surgery and as soon as Dr. Learn walked in I was ready to go. She is incredibly friendly. I had a reduction mammoplasty and felt absolutely no pain during my recovery. Dr. Learn is BOSS!
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Learn, DO?
Are you Dr. Learn?

Compare Dr. Learn

}

Dr. Learn's Care Philosophy

Honest and Natural Results

Dr. Learn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Learn has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Learn's Board Certifications

Deaconess Hosp

Completed in 1999

Board Certified, Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2006

Fellow, American College Of Osteopathic Surgeons (Facos)

Completed in 2010

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 2001

Truman State

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Learn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Learn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery