Dr. Lisa King, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 53

Dr. King

Womens Place

950 Scotland Dr Desoto, TX 75115

Dr. Lisa King, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Desoto, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. King accepts

Dr. King accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. King treats your condition or procedure

• Breech Position
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

2.9

Dr. King?
Dr. King's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa King, MD
I had an appointment in January. At that time I discussed with the nurse practitioner multiple concerning issues & requested orders for an ultra sound & mammogram. The Diagnostic Center says they never received the orders. For a month I called twice a week to the clinic asking for the orders to be sent. The clinic assures me the orders were sent, but the Diagnostic center never received the orders. I asked to come pick up the orders, but the Women's Place, Dr Kings office, says they don't have any orders for me & then the desk worker proceeded to insist I had to describe my symptoms to her. A desk worker is not the DR or the NP. I just want the scans I need to check if the symptoms that are persisting can be resolved. The Women's Place does not seem to actually care about the patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Lisa King for over a year now for my yearly checkups and tests. The staff are very professional, prompt and responsive starting from the receptionist to the nurses. They are very easy to reach by phone for any questions and/or appointments. Dr. Lisa King has been very patient and thorough in answering all my questions about my annual checkup, fertility and any symptoms I questioned. She explained thoroughly the procedures as she was carrying them out. Dr. King was very professional, friendly and very technically and medically competent. The place is very clean and filled with smiling and friendly faces which made me much less nervous about the examinations. The Nurse practitioner has been friendly and professional. I am very grateful to Dr. King and her team and she is definitely my Dr. for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Staff is really inefficient with communication. Scheduled times are not adhered to. Dr. King may be a good doctor but her supporting staff is losing her patients starting with this one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Total joke and almost KILLED ME!!! This office took thousands of dollars from us and fell off the face of earth. The staff lie and give false hope. LISA KING will beat around the bush about important questions. Terrible customer service. We felt at ease when the office portrayed having Christian beliefs, but that never seemed to be true. They used us for a paycheck and ran with the money. Long story short (word limit) I had to go to the ER because this office failed to check me and I almost died
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Harasses and lectures you over obvious issues. Bullies you until you’re borderline ready to run out the door. Makes up non existent issues so you have to pay more to come see her. Terrible doctor. Terrible staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Dr King is the best GYN I’ve had in a long time. She’s attentive, caring and makes you feel comfortable in every visit!! She’s explains in detail and doesn’t rush with her patients. Exceptional physician if you are seeking a great Gyn/ Endocrinologist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Staff is very poor in communication. I called the office several times regarding my labs , and no one returned my call. I was quoted a flat fee for my visit and ended paying a higher fee with no itemized bill. I was never given a due date or resources for my pregnacy. Dr. King was very rude and condescending. She showed no empathy or compassion regarding my recurrent pregnancy losses. She didnt display any characteristics of a Christian, which is professed on her website. I left the office feel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
I saw Dr. King today for an office visit. She was very personable, professional and the staff friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
I recently started going to Dr. King as I am new to the area. Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Dr. King. I wish she was my GP and Pediatrician as well. She really makes you feel comfortable and has a very inviting personable character. I would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?
Ignorant,disrespectful and unprofessional. Made me feel like I was just her paycheck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa King, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. King?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1992
University Of Virginia
1991
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. King treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)